Monday 28 September 2020

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD OF HOSTS HAVING #WEIGHED #ESTONIA IN THE #BALANCES OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT FOUND THEM IN THESE LAST DAYS #GUILTY OF BREAKING #MY #HOLY_LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS I SHALL #PUNISH THEM WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God and the Messiah IMMANUEL the only true redeemer and saviour of Mankind and the Holy people Israel even all of those who have by Faith been washed clean in His shed blood even the blood of the only true eternal Passover Lamb the  Messiah IMMANUEL and are in My sight holy  pure and righteous not in their own righteousness for the righteousness of mankind is but as filthy rage but in Messiahs righteousness and having thus become inheritors of the Kingdom of the Heaven, Thus say I saith the Lord God of the Host of Heaven and the Heaven of Heavens who hath by the Word of My Mouth created the Heavens and the Heaven of Heavens by the Word of My Mouth even the whole of creation and at the centre thereof the Earth Sun and Moon and the stars and upon the Earth all of the creatures of My creation and mankind from the dust of the ground and breathed into the breath of life and into mankind their living immortal souls created in Mine own Image created I them both male and female thus created I in the days set down in My Word all of creation from the dust of the ground unto the vastness of My creation named by mankind the Universe and did created therein all that do exist and shall exist and hath existed since the beginning when mankind fell and was cast out of My garden of Eden having by being deceived by the Adversary into breaking the first commandment given to mankind thus causing to enter into all of creation corruption death and the grave and the beginning of days of which soon to come about shall be the end of days when My Judgement day dawns but as My ways are not Mankind’s ways and mankind’s will not My will as sais afore and I repeat especially in these end of days that thus as My Word says that I created all of creation in seven days first all of creation was created in eternity where time and the passing of days existed not but even so the span of My days are not as mankind’s  days for My Word states that a day to Me is as a thousand years to mankind. But thus by this criteria the Earth sun moon and the stars of the heavens were created in seven thousand years but as so said in eternity the passage of time existed not and only for mankind’s sake was seven days set down in My Word for eternity is beyond all of mankind’s comprehension or understanding but suficwe it to say that I coulsd have taken seven million years or seven thousand years or seven days or seven seconds or I could if I will it have created all in an instant for I am infinite in My being without limitations thus it is how long it for Me to create all of creation or the Universe matters not all that matters is that I DID CREATE all of creation and all that in it is to the Glory of My Holy Name any kind  neither is the span of My day as the span of mankind’s day for in My Word saith it not that a thousand years is but as a day unto Me and as it so is it . But as also so said afore and I repeat that as mankind’s will is not My will and My will not mankind’s neither can the twain exist together in all of My creation for it is that My Will must and shall be done on Earth as it is done in the My Kingdom of Heaven and all of mankind that walk contrary to My Holy and purpose shall in the end if unrepentant and guilty of original sin shall be cast out in the end after Judgemnt days into outer darkness EVEN THAT PLACE OF BANISHMENT THE BOTTOMLESS PIT CREATED FOR ALL OF THE DISOBEDIENT OF ALL OF MASNKIND thus doth My Word not say especially in one payer THY WILL BE DONE ON EARTH AS IT IS IN HEAVEN? Thus the reason why mankind who seek to do their own will can never ever enter My Kingdom of Heaven the true source of the fall and of all sin transgression and the crimes of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and of all wickedness immorality corruption rebellion and unbelief is the rebellious will of mankind for until mankind is willing to do My will willingly then banishment as begun in the casting out of Eden so must it be the destiny of those who refuse to do My Will not by force but willingly through Faith in the only true Messiah IMMANUEL as is so set down in My Word. But as banishment means a casting out there must be for mankind a place of banishment for as I created mankind in My image I cannot banish  mankind from existence for one reason alone That I created all of mankind in Mine own Image and could no more banish mankind for that would be like as said afore a father destroying his own children  but as a father for the families sake cannot not tolerate a rebellious child in the family home neither can I tolerate those of Mankind who refuse willingly to do My Will  according to My Will and purposes as so set down in My Words Law and the prophets but like unto the father who cast out a rebellious and wicked child so as set down in the parable of the return of the prodigal son never gave up hope that he would return as there is hope in his heart so has there been the same hope in My heart when I cast out Mankind that the children of My creation will change their rebellious ways and their wicked behaviour and return like the prodigal son seeking his father’s forgiveness and promising to obey their father and thereby be accepted back into the family. But as the father must cast out a unrepentant rebellious child so must I cast out into outer darkness all the unrepentant wicked corrupt and immoral breakers of My Holy Laws and commandments to a place of banishment as so cast I out mankind from Eden unto the Earth and though the curse of death descend upon mankind and creation for their sake so was the execution of the death sentence delayed so that mankind could return unto Me through the promise given of a Messiah to come as would the father of the child give that child in hope ever opportunity to repent and return seeking their fathers forgiveness and that hope remains until either the father passes away or the child does so hath My hope of mankind’s repenting and by Faith in the redeemer and Messiah returning unto Me until the end of days and Judgement day and mankind’s passing for the Earth. So must I as said and set down in My Word cast mankind out to a place of banishment and that place ye know and the way to that place is as set down in My Word. That place of which I created is the Bottomless pit but not only hath mankind chosen this path but also the adversary and his followers who chose to do their own will and thus were cast out of heaven and down unto the Earth there to reside until Judgment day and upon being Judged cast therein forever.  But still in My heart remains hope of some of mankind repenting and by faith in the only true Passover Lamb the Messiah returning unto Me; thus the giving in the Judging of the Nations before punishment of the Nations thus Judged and found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments of great wickedness immorality corruption iniquity and great evil and even all of the sins of commission and omission begins; a time of grace and mercy wherein the Nations if they will can repent and return unto Me being redeemed by the only true Messiah saviour and redeemer IMMANUEL. Thus nevertheless once the days; as said afore; of grace and mercy end then the punishing of the Nations thus Judged begins and as said shall not end until all the Nations thus Judged one by one have been punished and then shall come to pass the Last Great battle and there after the end of days and the dawning of Judgment day. So as My Word warning mankind of that which surely shall come to pass upon the Earth so hath also the signs as so set down throughout My Word as concerning these Last days and the end of days and the coming dawning of Judgment day so seen upon all the face of the Earth by all of mankind who see the disasters as acts of Nature and not the signs of the last or the end of days. But as with the other Nations thus weighed in the balances of My Just Judgement so must it be  it be with this Nation ESTONIA if they are found also guilty of the pollution and devastation of their environment which hath and doth result in the cruel injuries and deaths of a great multitude of the creatures of My creation and thus I shall not hold in Judgement those responsible of so doing guiltless but they shall be Judged and punished unto perfection as demanded by My Holy Law and Commandments. Thus as so said My days of grace and mercy having ended so shall I; as I shall all the Nations of the Earth thus Judged by Me; punish them in wrath and anger by Earth quake and volcanic eruptions’ in diverse places and by whirlwind and fire even by tornadoes an great storms greater than those thus far descended upon the Nations of the Earth even as never afore seen upon the Earth until this time also by floods and tidal waves and Tsunamis of such proportions that no structure in their passing shall be left standing followed by plagues and diseases of famine and drought and the scorching of the ground so that nought may grow therein. But in as far as the Governments of this Nation is concerned ESTONIA as I have done so with others so shall I Judged and condemn this Nations Government for having been found failing to meet the needs of the needy of their Nation of the sick the blind deaf dumb and disabled of the orphan and the homeless and especial of the poverty stricken and destitute and the terminally ill and even those seeking refuge fleeing persecution and civil war residing with their gates but more so shall I punish this Nations governments if I find them failing to provide adequate care and protection for the young the very young and the vulnerable of their Nation against those who would harm abuse or even murder them. But in as far as the punishment of ESTONIA is concerned as so said unto all the Nations thus far due to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation if this Nation  turns from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandment and from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Moral Laws and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I bless protect and prosper this Nation as it hath never afore been blessed or prospered in all that it does and shall surrounded this Nation around about with by My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and the rest of the EUROPEAN Nations. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM , am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL
 
This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment