Wednesday 23 September 2020

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD HAVING IN THESE #END OF DAYS #WEIGHED #POLAND IN THE #BALANCES OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT I FOUND THEM #GUILTY OF #BREAKING ALL OF #MY #HOLY_LAW AND #COMMANDMENTS I SHALL PUNISH THEM WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY JUST #JUDGEMENT

 
Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

      Thus saith the Lord God even the Holy One of Israel and the only true saviour and redeemer of mankind and especially of the Holy People even the only true Passover Lamb whose shed blood cleanses all of those who believe in Him by Faith even all of those who have repented of all of their sins crimes an transgressions in the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and commandments of which My Word says that without the shedding of blood there can be no remission of all sins crimes and transgression especially original sin committed in Eden’s garden by mankind’s first parents being deceived by Adversary in the form of a serpent thus by inheritance  all of mankind are guilty of the original sin. But as so said in My Word the blood shed must be of a first born lamb without spot or blemish thus perfect in every way typifying the Messiah even IMMANUEL. For in the first instance as so said all the creatures of My creation are without sin and go out from Me at birth and return unto Me when passing from Earthly existence and therefore incapable of breaking any of My Holy Laws and Commandments. In the second being without spot or blemish not only signifies innocence but perfect innocence and was the Lamb sacrifice upon the altar so was Messiah born of a woman without spot or blemish and having lived upon Earth a perfect life was and is the only sacrifice for all sins crimes and transgressions not only of the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments but especially as said the first sin committed in Eden’s Garden that caused not only the physical death of mankind but the spiritual death in that upon the committing of the first sin mankind’s first parents and from them through inheritance all mankind were cut off from the source of all life spiritual in the instance they broke that first commandment and through corruption death physical followed thereafter not only upon mankind but upon the whole of creation and thus as so said afore not for Himself was He as a Passover Lamb sacrificed upon the altar of grace and mercy but for all of those who would throughout the ages come to believe in Him and accept Him as their Passover Lamb taking away the curse of death and the grave and returning them unto everlasting life or immortality lost in Eden’s Garden. Thus it as His sacrifice was accepted for the cleansing and resurrection unto eternal life so also in the rejection there of especially in the days of grace and mercy  signs the death warrant of all of those who do so for it is in these last and end of days saith the Lord God gave mankind one last chance to escape the punishment due to befall  all of the unrepentant unbelieving disobedient of mankind  even all of those who are guilty not only of inherited original sin but all of the breakers of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments. Thus it is that the blood of all of all the unrepentant and unbelieving and disobedient of all mankind and the Nations of mankind is on their own heads for all of mankind is to blame for their fall from grace. Thus as I AM THAT I AM, am the creator of all that is was and ever shall be even all of creation that which mankind calls the Universe; of the Heavens and the Heaven of Heavens the Sun Moon and the stars and at the centre of My creation created I the Earth and all that exists thereon all of which at this time I saith the Holy One of Israel hold in the palm of My Hand and thus it was as so said and set down according to My Holy Will and purposes as so ordained created I all the creatures of My creation and mankind even also according to My Will and purposes as is so set down and revealed in My Word for all of creation was brought into existence by the Word of My Mouth for I commanded and it was so said and it came to pass and into them breathed I the breath of life and did command them to go forth and multiply and cover the face of the Earth of land seas oceans and air with their offspring and I saith Adonai Elohim Tzva'ot did form from the dust of the ground mankind and did breath into them the breath of life even their Immortal souls and they became living beings created in Mine own image, in Mine own image created I mankind both male and female and did command them to go forth and multiply and cover the face of the Earth with their offspring  all of mankind and the creatures of the Earth did do My will upon the Earth as it is done in My Kingdom of Heaven and thus it was upon the Earth all the creatures of My creation and mankind were perfect pure Holy and  righteous in My sight having beginning of days but no end thereof that is until they fell as so said and set down afore in disobedience to My first commandment fell being deceived by the Adversary. Thus it was in these end of days as so said were by Me given the days of grace and mercy were given so that all mankind by Me were given one last to repent and to turn unto Me seeking forgiveness of first original sin inherited from mankind’s first parents and also for all sins crimes and transgressions committed in all of their lives upon the Earth and upon being forgiven cleansed through the cleansing shed blood of the only true eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL and clothed thus in His righteousness becoming Holy Pure and righteous in My sight inheritors of My Heavenly Kingdom and who would and shall at the end of their physical life ascend as did Messiah ascend into the Heaven of Heavens before My Throne upon My right hand. But all of those who have been given that one last chance to turn unto Me by Faith in the only true eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah and saviour of all of the Holy people and those of mankind who are the redeemed of the Lamb and to be forgiven of all sins crimes and transgression especially of original sin who chose not to repent and by Faith be redeemed through the blood of the only true Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL and to turn unto Me seeking forgiveness and redemption by faith in the only true redeemer the Messiah IMMANUEL once that chance of salvation  and redemption and resurrected unto everlasting life was rejected and passed none shall be given to any of mankind by Me for as it is ordain for mankind once to die and thence await the coming of My Judgment day and to be by Me weighed in the balances of My Just Judgement if found guilty of the breaking of any or all My Holy Laws and Commandments and of great wickedness evil iniquity immorality and corruption shall be cast from thence into the bottomless pit forever. But as now the days of grace and mercy having passed and the hearts of mankind having become as hard as the nether millstone towards Me My Word the Law and My servants the prophets the eyes of mankind blind to My Word and their Ears deaf unto My Words of warning  of the coming Judgment day and of the necessity of turning unto Me through the eternal Passover Lamb and redeemer if wishing to escape being in Judgment found guilty of all sins and crimes and transgression both of original sin and all the sins committed in life in the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law and thereby shall be condemned to be cast into the bottomless pit sheol and the lake of the fires of everlasting torment having rejected salvation by Faith in the only true Messiah Passover Lamb redeemer and saviour even IMMANUEL then unto all who have chosen to do so upon their own heads is as said afore their own blood and they have only themselves to blame for being cast into the bottomless pit and sheol forever for it is was until the end of days of grace and mercy given to all of mankind was the opportunity to turn unto Me and to be forgiven and redeemed having been cleansed by the blood of the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah and upon being redeemed clothed in His righteousness become Holy Pure and righteous in My sight saith the Lord God even the Holy One of Israel. Thus now it is as I so said that I shall weighed all the Nations of the Earth one by one in the balances of My Just Judgement as I shall all of their Governments central regional and local and if found guilty of breaking any or all of My Holy Laws and Commandments especially My Moral Law so shall it be that I shall punish them with the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT and the all consuming fires of My Wrath and Anger poured forth. But not only shall this Nation POLAND be alone punished for the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments but also for all manner of great wickedness corruption and immorality that hath been committed especially in this Nation even POLAND even the cruel deaths of many of these Nations innocents especially the young and vulnerable for which in Judgement this Nation and those guilty found herein of causing their deaths shall not be held guiltless but shall having been Judged and found guilty shall be taken by the Angel of death and cast into the bottomless pit wherein burns the flames of eternal torment and as they have been unmerciful to their victims I shall be unmerciful to them one thing that they should as should all mankind understand  life on the Earth is like the morning mist when it hath arisen and with the rising sun vanishes so is Earthly existence thus it is that the souls of mankind once parted from the body even mankind’s personality for that is the spiritual part of mankind of which cannot die nor cease to exist and is immortal and shall exist forever in either the bottomless pit if found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and of great wickedness and evil or if having repented and redeemed by faith in the only true eternal Passover Lamb even the Messiah and having  ascended unto My Heavenly Kingdom forever. Thus then it is that those who are found guilty in Judgment of breaking My Holy Laws and commandments and committing all manner of great wickedness corruption and immorality shall in death be cast into the bottomless pit forever thus all of mankind and the Nations of Mankind who break My Holy Commandment especially all of the TEN for as so said whosoever doth so is in danger of Judgment thus those guilty of so doing shall in passing from Earthly life be Judged found guilty and punish as is demanded by My Holy Law and commandments and shall spend eternity in the bottomless pit from which there is no escape or reprieve and that for all eternity. As so shall all who do  repent and through faith are redeemed by the eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL who shall be in Judgment acquitted and ascend once Judgment day hath ended into the Kingdom of Heaven before My throne saith the Lord God of Host of the Heaven of Heavens for all eternity. Thus so said shall I punish this Nations even POLAND’S central and local Governments not only for the Breaking of My Holy Laws and commandments and for great wickedness Immorality and corruption but and especially for the pollution and devastation of the environment of this Nation that not only affects the people of this Nation but and also doth and hath caused great injury even the deaths of a great multitude of the creature of My creation of which I shall also not hold in Judgment when My Judgment day dawns as it soon shall, I shall not hold those guiltless who are guilty of causing the injuries and deaths of the creatures of My creation but shall punish them in wrath and anger most severely. But also shall I punish this Nation government as I have and shall punish others for failing to provide the needs of the needy of this their Nations even the elderly the widow the sick and terminally ill the disabled the blind deaf and dumb the infirmed and the homeless the orphan the poverty stricken the destitute and the provision of refuge for those fleeing persecution civil war and terrorism, for all of the sins crimes and transgression if found guilty of  especially in the breaking of any and all of My Holy Laws and commandments especially My Holy Moral Laws so shall I with the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger punish this Nation with great storms Earth Quakes Tsunamis Tidal waves , with tornadoes, hurricanes and floods followed by the increasing heat upon the land of the Sun turning the ground hard as rock  so much so that no crops nor any vegetation shall grow therein causing great famine drought followed by plagues and unstoppable diseases and pestilence on such a scale as hath never afore been seen upon the face of the Earth since the beginning of time. But and if this Nation turns from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandment and from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Moral Laws and obeys all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Laws from the heart according as so set down in My Word Law and the prophets so shall I bless protect and prosper this Nation even POLAND until My Judgment day dawns but as so said if not then so shall the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation thus also as so said where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM, am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL    

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee   

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment