Friday 11 September 2020

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE MESSIAH #IMMANUEL HAVING IN THESE END OF DAYS #JUDGED AND #FOUND #LUXEMBURG #GUILTY OF #BREAKING ALL OF #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS I SHALL #PUNISH THEM WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

Thus saith the Lord God of the whole of creation as said afore and so set down and revealed in My Word that in the end of days certain Mighty Nations of the Earth shall fall one after the other and as these being the Last and end of days now cometh the time when this shall come to pass and then shall the cry go out amongst mankind and the Nations of Mankind how are the mighty fallen even all the mighty Nations of the Earth fallen down unto the depth of the Earth to rise no more even with the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT SAITH THE HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL CREATOR AND REDEEMER OF ALL OF THE HOLY PEOPLE even all of those who have been by faith washed clean in the shed blood of the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL for it is and shall be as I have weighed all the Nations of the Earth in the balances so shall I as afore said punish each and every one according to My Will and Purposes as so set down in My Word Law and the prophets and as ordained to come upon Earth at this time and in these days of wrath and anger according to the demands of My Holy Laws and Commandments the punishment thereof being as so said that I warned mankind of even the pan of death for the breaking thereof of the least of them and as so said to Adam and Eve that if they broke My first commandment they would surely die so as with the first commandment to be given to mankind so the warning applies to each and every one of My Holy Laws and Commandments and as said upon the Judging of the Nations of the Earth having found the Nations of the Earth guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My moral Laws I am now purposed to punish all the NATIONS GUILTY OF BREAKING MY HOLY LAWS AND COMMANDMENTS unto perfection as so demanded in all of My Word, My Holy Law and commandments and as so set down and revealed through My servants the prophets. But also as so said that I shall of a certainty punish all the governments of every Nation I have found not only guilty of breaking My Holy laws and commandments but being full of great wickedness unrighteousness corruption immorality and iniquity. Thus saith the Lord God and the only true eternal Passover Lamb saviour, redeemer and the only true Messiah IMMANUEL whose shed blood alone can cleanse any of mankind and the Holy People of all sins crimes and transgressions in the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments especially original sin for as it is written and set down in My Word saith the Lord God of the Hosts of Heaven and the Heaven of Heavens without the shedding of blood there can be no forgiveness or remission of sin especially Original sin committed by Adam and Eve in Eden’s Garden and inherited by all of mankind they being mankind’s first parents and as written in My Holy Law and Commandments the sins of the parent shall be passed on to their children and in the case of original sin being the cause of the fall of Mankind thus as warned by Me in the instant that mankind’s first parents did break that first commandment not only did they alone suffer the curse of death but the whole of My creation and the creatures of My creation thus for all of mankind eternity and immortality ended and the beginning of time and the passing of days even the days of grace and mercy began for as I cast Mankind out of My garden so gave I all of Mankind in the promise of the Messiah to Come of which was fulfilled in the coming of the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMAUEL away back unto Me and unto eternal life in the Heaven of Heavens even My Kingdom forever in THAT WHOSO EVER BELEIVED IN THE PROMISHED MESSIAH TO COME BY FAITH DID NOT PERISH BUT WERE RESSURECTED AFTER HIS DEATH RESSURECTION AND ASCENTION UNTO ETERNAL LIFE AND ALL THEREAFTER WHO HAVE AND DO BELEIVE IN HIM BY FAITH ARE AND HAVE BEEN RESSURECTED UNTO ETERNAL LIFE OF WHICH THEY HAVE AND SHALL BE GIVEN AT THE END OF THEIR LIVES UPON THE EARTH. Thus as so said the days of grace and mercy now ended were given to the Nations of the Earth weighed in the balances of My Just Judgement and found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandment  so that they could repent of all of their sins crimes and transgressions and turn unto Me to obey from the Heart all of My Holy Laws and Commandments having by Faith in the only true saviour and redeemer and eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL been forgiven and cleansed of all sins crimes and transgressions especially original sin through His shed blood  but as so said in the days of grace and mercy if repentance and redemption by faith in Him was not forth coming then I saith the Lord God of Hosts said I would of a certainty punish all of the unrepentant fallen wicked Nations of the Earth one by one beginning with My own people even the House of Israel and as it is written so shall it now at this time be done and as first I weighed all the Nations of Europe and the Middle East in the balances of My Just Judgement and found them guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and of My Moral Law and also guilty of great wickedness immorality corruption and iniquity so shall I in wrath and anger now as so said punish all of the Nations thus weighed in the balances of My Just Judgement most severally now at this time and in the days to come as so said beginning with the House of Israel and then all the Nations first weighed in the balances of My Just Judgement having been found as so said guilt and unrepentant of all sins crimes and transgression in the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law. Thus it is also I shall punish those Nation thus first weighed in the balances of My Just Judgement in wrath and anger by the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT AND BY WHIRLWIND AND FIRE BY Earth quake and volcanic eruptions by tsunamis and tidal waves resulting from under sea quakes also by hurricanes and tornadoes by floods and the increased of the Sun resulting in famine and drought followed by unstoppable plagues, pestilence and disease of which shall not cease until all the unrepentant disobedient unbelieving wicked and fallen Nations of the Earth have been punished by Me even as My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law demands unto perfection for it is that as afore said once the Judging and the punishing of all the wicked rebellious and unbelieving Nations of the Earth hath been fulfilled in accordance with My Holy Will and purpose as revealed in all of My Word, Law and the prophets and according to the demands of My Holy Laws and Commandments hath been fulfilled and the final battle fought then Judgment day shall dawn wherein all of mankind and the Nations of mankind shall be brought before My Judgement Throne on Judgment day to be Judged and punished even all of the Nations of the Earth past present and future shall be brought before My Judgment Throne to be Judged and if found guilty of all of the sins transgressions and crimes committed throughout their lives on Earth in the of Breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law and of great wickedness corruption and immorality shall be taken once found guilty and sentenced by the Angel of death and cast headlong into the bottomless pit and sheol wherein the flames of the fire of everlasting torment burn and from whence once cast therein there is no return but not only shall the wicked fallen and unrepentant Nations be cast therein but and also the Adversary and his followers are cast therein even that place called by the Nations hell of which as so said afore their understanding of the bottomless pit  is but a mere fantasy of their imaginations as they shall find out once Judgement day hath ended and the reality of the bottomless pit dawns upon them even that place wherein there is weeping and wailing and a gnashing of teeth where the fires of regret and torment go not out. Thus it is as so said having  weigh this Nation even LUXEMBURG  in the balances of My Just Judgment and found this Nation LUXEMBURG guilty of the crimes sins and transgressions of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments so shall I punish them with the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT but not alone for the breaking of My Holy Laws and commandments and My Moral Law and of great wickedness corruption immorality but for this Nations  Government failure to meet the needs of the needy of this their Nation in the provision of adequate health care for sick the disabled the lame the deaf dumb and blind of which is the responsibility of every Nations Government to provide for the needy of their Nation and also this Governments failure to keep the promises made to their people when seeking to be elected to Govern this Nation to provide adequate health welfare and security for all of the people of this Nation even from the richest to the poorest from the greatest to weakest from the highest to the lowest of this their Nation of which of late many Nations governments promises have been proven to be   as empty as the sound of a pea rattling in an empty tin can. But promises made knowing they will or can never keep and believe they will escape having to keep them and never to be held to account for are not promises made knowing those making them cannot keep them; but are these politicians not deliberate deceivers and liars; of that they will be mistaken for many politicians believe their peoples memory are short lived and the promises soon of deliberately forgotten knowing those they elect to office will not keep all of their promises but hope the main promises made will be kept.  But My memory is infinite and eternal saith the Lord God and for every promise not kept there will be by My Hand consequences and a punishment for all of those who keep not their promises. But also not only for all the sins and crimes of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments and the neglecting of the needy of these Nations by these Nations governments shall they suffer My wrath and anger having been found guilty but also shall I punish all those Nations guilty of either through neglect of careless actions or by the misuse of fossil fuels caused the devastation and the pollution of the environment that hath resulted in the deaths of a multitude of the creatures of My creation. Thus for all the sins and crimes in the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and commandments of great wickedness corruption and immorality also the pollution and devastation of the environment especially the oceans and seas and the failing of the governments to protect and safe guard the environment and the creatures of this Nation LUXEMBURG so shall I with the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger punish this Nation. But in as far as the punishment of this Nation is concerned as so said unto all the Nations thus far due to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation even LUXEMBURG if this Nation turns from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandment and from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Moral Laws and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I bless protect and prosper this Nation as it hath never afore been blessed or prospered in all that they do and shall surrounded this Nation around about with by My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and the rest of the Nations of the Earth. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM , am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL

This is the Word of the lord God unto thee.

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment