Saturday 19 September 2020

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD HAVING IN THESE END OF DAYS #WEIGHED #AUSTRIA IN THE BALANCES OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT FOUND THEM #GUILTY OF #BREAKING ALL OF #MY #HOLY_LAW AND #COMMANDMENTS I SHALL #PUNISH THEM WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT

 Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob       

 Thus saith the Lord God of the whole of creation and the only true eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL He who alone is the saviour and redeemer of all of the Holy People Israel and all of those of mankind who have by Faith become the redeemed of the Lamb even the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL having upon seeking to be forgiven by Me of all of their sins crimes and transgressions and upon being forgiven not only of the sins crimes and transgressions but of especially original inherited sin washed clean in the blood of the only true Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMAUEL and have in Him been resurrected unto eternal becoming pure Holy Righteous in My sight for as it is written down and revealed in all of My Holy Word Law and the Prophets that without the shedding of blood there can be no remission for all the sins crimes and transgression especially original sin committed by mankind and the Holy People in the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and  My Moral Law. Thus as so said I have weighed all the Nations of the Earth in the balances of My Just Judgement am purposed therefore to punish each and every one with the punishment as so demanded by My Holy Laws and Commandments and as said beginning with all the Nations of Europe Eastern and Northern Europe the Middle East and all the Nations of the Americas and shall not cease from punishing these Nations and all the rest of the Nations of the Earth until Judgement day dawns at the end of days. Thus say I even at this time and in these end of days how the Mighty Nations of the Earth are by My right Hand to fall even all of the Mighty Nations of the Earth One by One saith the Lord God of Host by My swift and terrible sharp sword even the Sword of My all consuming wrath and anger by which all the Nations of the Earth shall be punished along with and by the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT of which the first Mighty Nation of the Earth hath already fallen which fell just after the last World War when My People as so promised were by My right Hand returned unto their own Land as I promised so to do in the later days even the Land of Abraham and his descendants forever and the sign of that Mighty Nations fall was the joining of the EU. Thus yet there are as so said and set down three others to fall of which one I have in wrath and anger death and destruction begun to punish which shall indeed in the end fall down unto the dust of the Earth and great shall be the fall thereof of this mighty Nation and great shall be the mourning of all the inhabitants of the Earth that have been made wealthy by trading with this Mighty Nation whose foul stench of  arrogance and pride hath reach up unto the heavens of heavens even unto My very throne and because of which I shall not only cast this one down unto the depths of the Earth but even unto sheol and the bottomless pit; to rise no more nor ever again to be seen upon the face of the Earth not only because of the crimes of arrogance and pride but because of the great wickedness immorality and the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments and also of the corruption and of the pollution and destruction of the environment caused by this Mighty Nation the cruel injuries and deaths of a great multitude of the creatures of my creation. But also is guilt by the pollution of the environment of condemning many of the population of that Nation to slow lingering deaths. Thus shall a mighty Earth Quake of such magnitude that not one building shall be left standing of this Mighty Nations Capital as a sign that its end is not long off. But it is that not only shall I strike this European Nation even AUSTRIA so shall I strike all the Nations of Europe with Earth Quakes and devastating Volcanic eruptions and of great storms by whirlwind and fire hurricanes and tornadoes the increased heat of the Sun bearing down on the land causing it to refuse to give of its bounty in famine and drought and of unstoppable plagues pestilence and diseases of which shall result in pandemics arising that shall envelope whole regions of this mighty Nation and the Nations of Europe thus it shall be as with this Might Nation so shall the second thereof follow in its footsteps even down unto destruction and the grave by the hand of its Government and Leader. Thus as so said and set down have I weighed all the Nations of Europe in the balances of My Just Judgement and I saith the Holy One Of Israel shall one by one excluding none punish all the Nations of Europe having as so said been found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and even My Moral Law. Thus having found this European Nation guilty of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law and of great wickedness immorality corruption and also guilty of neglecting the needs of the needy of this Nation even in the provision of by the government of this Nations adequate health and welfare care for the sick the lame the disabled the elderly the homeless and the orphan the poverty stricken and the destitute and the refugees within the gates of this Nation but and especially failing in the provision of adequate care and protection for the young the very young and the vulnerable against those who would harm abuse of murder them. Also as so said unto the other Nations of Europe who are and have been weighed in the balances of My Just Judgement and found guilty of the pollution and the destruction of the environment of their Nations that along with the other Nations of the Earth have caused the death a multitude of the creatures of My creation even of the creatures of land, sea and air especially the creatures of the seas and oceans of the Earth that wash against Europeans shores thus say I to those guilty of the crimes of polluting and destroying the environment of the Earth not only of this Nation  none no not one shall not escape My Just Judgment and when My Judgment day dawns shall as so shall all of mankind have to answer for all of their crimes sin and transgressions committed throughout their lives on the Earth past present and future. Thus it is those who have repented and by faith in the Messiah accepting Him as their Passover Lamb redeemer and saviour and have been forgiven of all of their sins crimes and transgressions being washed clean in the shed blood of the only true eternal Passover Lambs even the Messiah IMMANUEL shall be acquitted being counted in My sight as righteous and holy and pure and upright being clothed by Faith in His righteousness and those who have not and are guilty of all manner of wickedness corruption immorality the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments throughout their lives on Earth shall be Judged convicted sentence and punished by the casting of them headlong by the Angel of death into the bottomless pit and into the lake of the fires of everlasting torment forever for  there is no escaped for the wicked rebellious disobedient breakers of My Holy Laws and commandments of unbelieving mankind upon all of the Earth for in the end all of mankind will have to answer to Me in Judgment upon Judgment day for all of their sins crimes and transgressions. But in as far as the punishment of this Nation is concerned as so said unto all the Nations thus far due to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation even AUSTRIA if this Nation  turns from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandment and from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Moral Laws and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I bless protect and prosper this Nation as it hath never afore been blessed or prospered in all that IT does and shall surrounded this Nation around about with by My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and the rest of the EUROPEAN Nations. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM , am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL

This is the Word of the Lord to thee.   

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment