Monday 14 September 2020

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD HAVING #WEIGHED #FRANCE IN THE #BALANCES OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT I FOUND THEM IN THESE END OF DAYS #GUILTY OF #BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS AND I SHALL #PUNISH THEM WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT

 Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus say I unto thee at this time saith the Lord God of hosts even the Holy One of Israel as so said I shall punish all the Nations of the Earth one by one with the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT according as is so set down in all of My WORD THE LAW AND THE PROPHETS  for the breaking of all of Holy Laws and commandments and My Moral Law as written down in all of My Word and upon the stone Tablets now residing in the Ark of The Covenant made with My People Israel and delivered by the hand of Mosher/Moses at the foot of the My Holy Mount after being delivered from slavery in Egypt and of which the Ark once residing in the Holy of Holies did until the abomination that makes desolation stood in the Holy Place in the House to My Name  where once it stood was cast down by an evil and wicked Empire unto the dust of the ground and hath remained so until this present day but shall be rebuilt at the appointed time as ordained by Me saith the Lord God of all of creation the Heavens and the Heaven of Heavens and of the Earth and all that hath doth and shall until Judgement day dawns exist and none no not one shall hinder the rebuilding thereof and until that appointed day and time shall the Ark of my Covenant remain safely hidden and once the House to My Holy Name is rebuilt so shall the Ark of My Covenant be returned to the place where once it stood in the Holy Of Holies in My Holy City even Jerusalem. Thus it is once more shall I warn the Nations of the Earth; even all of the Mighty Nations thereof; who so ever doth seek to bring down Israel to the dust of the ground and destroy her shall have Me saith the Lord God and all of the Hosts of heaven to deal with and shall indeed walk one path that hath but one destination even unto destruction and the bottomless pit forever and make no mistake this is not a mere threat that I send unto all the Nations of the Earth even all of the enemies of all of My People Israel it is a promise that shall be of a certainty be fulfilled of impending doom awaiting any and  all who ignore this warning for as so said in My Holy Word even all of the Hosts of the Heaven of Heavens shall rise up in defence of My People Israel even if any threaten her in any way whatsoever for as so said in My Word if I am with any Nation to defend them against their enemies  that Nation especially My Holy People Israel they shall never be defeated but and also if I am against any Nation especially for the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and original sin then in no way shall that Nation stand but shall be cast down unto the Earth and sheol even unto the bottomless pit to be no more upon the face of the Earth. Thus as so said afore many a time that all Israel is Mine by promise and all of the Holy People who belong unto Me having been redeem by Faith in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL for as so said and set down  have I not by promise given the whole of the Land of Israel as their inheritance by promise unto Abraham and his descendants forever and hath not that promise on My part been fulfilled in the returning of Israel to the Promised Land in these last and end of days Land and none other shall ever posses the Land of Promise nor as so said and set down in My Word once I returned them thereunto especially in the end of days none shall ever take it from My People Israel again nor shall I they by My promise ever again cast them forth from the Land of promise but it is and shall be for the breaking of My Holy Covenant by My people shall I punish them within the Land even as I so shall at this time punish all the Nations of the Earth unless they all turn from off all disobedience to My Holy Laws and Commandments repent by Faith in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL and obey them all from the heart according to My will and purposes as so set down in My Word and even as even as My Will is done in the Kingdom of Heaven. For it shall be even at this time as I so said so shall do even cleanse all of Israel of all that pollutes it of the Nations and shall cast down unto the dust of the ground all the disobedient wicked and rebellious of My Holy people even all of those who do not from the heart obey all of My Holy Laws and commandments and renew Covenant with Me. But it is at this time as I have weighed FRANCE in the balances of My Just Judgement and found this Nation guilty of the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandment so am I at this time purposed to punish even with the punishment due for the breaking of any and all of My Holy Laws and Commandments as is so set down and revealed in My Word the Law and the Prophets for the breaking of the first commandment resulting in original sin that all of mankind hath inherited from Mankind’s first parents that did bring the curse of death and the beginning of days; now soon to end; upon all of creation and the casting out of Eden’s Garden. Having Judged the Nations and upon finding them Guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and commandments and of great wickedness corruption immorality evil and iniquity I have warned them of My wrath and anger to come but at the same time did give unto the Nations thus Judged by Me a time of grace and mercy wherein they could repent and be redeemed by faith in the only true Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL but the Nations rejected the offer of salvation and redemption and thus remained unrepentant and guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments as so warned I have thus far begun to punish the Nations of the Earth and shall continue so to do until the Last great Battle even that called by the Nations Armageddon and thence forth until Judgment day dawns when all of mankind shall be by Me Judged weighed in the balances of My Just Judgement and if found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and of original inherited sin by the Angel of death shall be along with the Adversary and his followers cast into sheol and the bottomless pit for ever even all of mankind both the quick and the dead shall be brought before Me to be brought before Me to be weighed in the balances of My Just Judgement and as so said if found guilty of of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and having rejected when offered salvation and redemption by Faith in the Messiah IMMANUEL shall hence forth be cast as said by the Angel of death into the bottomless pit and sheol forever. Thus as so said at this time that the punishment due for the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and commandments by all of the Nations shall of a certainty descend upon all of the Nations thus found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and commandments first of My People Israel and then all the peoples and Nations of the Earth and especially upon this Nation even FRANCE. now at this time and as so said when My Day of Judgment dawns and all of mankind are brought before Me to be Judged both the Living and the dead both believers and unbelievers and it shall be that those who have been redeemed by Faith in the only True Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL having been washed clean by His blood and made righteous in My sight shall be in Judgment acquitted being counted as righteous in My sight being covered by the righteousness of the Messiah IMMANUEL and be given entrance into My Heavenly Kingdom and the unrepentant unbelieving rebellious peoples of the Nations of Mankind who have hardened their hearts towards Me blinded their eyes toward My Word and My Holy Laws and Commandments written therein and deafened their ears to the warnings given of the My wrath and anger to come shall be brought before Me to be Judged of those alive now and those gone on before and those to come before Judgment day dawns whose reward shall be as so said to be cast into the bottomless pit wherein burns the flames of everlasting torment forever and from which there is and shall be no reprieve or escape for as afore said betwixt Heaven the Earth and the bottomless pit is a great gulf fixed over which none can cross no not one. Thus it is as afore said and say again I have found this Nation FRANCE guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and of great wickedness corruption immorality the neglecting of the needy of their Nation even the young the elderly the orphan and the outcast the sick the lame the blind the deaf wasting their wealth on that which is not bread and unprofitable and is of little or no benefit to any of mankind except to those who seek to prove I exist not; the evidence and proof of My existence is revealed in all of creation and is written down on the tablets of the hearts of all of Mankind but there is a saying amongst mankind that there is none so blind as those who can’t or don’t want to see and would if only they would open their eyes see that which is right in front of them and in their hearts even My Holy Laws and Commandment written down upon the fleshy tablets of men’s heart since the beginning. But it shall be that in the end those who seek to prove I exist not will end up only proving that I do exist and then will believe when it is too late when they are being before Me to be Judged. Thus because of mankind’s great wickedness in the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments the outpouring of My wrath and anger in punishment at this time shall descend upon all of the Nations mankind for the breaking of My Holy Laws and commandments and My Moral Law the cruel slaughter of the creatures of My creation caused by the pollution and destruction of the environment resulting in the deaths of a multitude of the creatures of My creation. thus I repeat is it not so that mankind relies upon the bounty of the Earth and the purity of the atmosphere to even exist upon the surface thereof as also do the creatures of My creation thus I repeat that the earth and it environment is one interdependent integrated whole that the  failure of any one part thereof affects the whole if atmospheric pollution goes beyond a certain limit life ceases to exist, if all the creatures of the Earth die life ceases to exist upon the Earth, if the oceans are polluted beyond what is sustainable life ceases to exist, if the water cycle ceases, life ends so in effect mankind’s existence depends on their ability to care for the Earth and all that in it and upon it exists. Thus as I gave mankind the responsibility to care for and protect the Earth and all that in it is, so in Judgement and in the Judging of mankind the failure of mankind to fulfil their God given responsibility of caring for and protecting the Earth and all that in and upon it is shall also be weighted in the balances of My Just Judgement but as so said as I have Judged this Nation so shall I in wrath and anger punish this Nation having  being found unrepentant having rejected the salvation and redemption offered I shall punish this Nation most severely. Thus as so said I have Judged this Nation and found them guilty as so said of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments thus therefore shall I with the Iron Rod of My Just Judgement punish this Nation in wrath and anger by whirlwind and fire by plague drought and famine by great storms floods hurricanes tornadoes Earth Quakes and especially volcanic activity in diverse places. But in as far as the punishment of this Nation even FRANCE as so said unto all the Nations of the Earth thus Judged and all of those due to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation and again unto all the Nations of the Earth if  they all turn; as afore said; from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandments and My Moral Law and from all wickedness immorality corruption and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I withhold My wrath and anger and instead  bless protect and prosper this and all the Nations of the Earth Especially ISRAEL that do so as they have never afore been blessed or prospered in all that they do and shall surrounded them around about with My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I as said with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and the rest of the Nations of the Earth. Thus it is saith the Lord God even ADONAI ELOHIM TZVA’OT where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM, am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL.    

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee.   

from the prophet of the Lord


No comments:

Post a Comment