Monday 7 September 2020

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD HAVING IN THESE END DAYS #WEIGHED #BEMUDA IN THE #BALANCES OF #MY #JUST #JUDGMENT FOUND THEM #GUILTY OF #BREAKING ALL OF #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS I SHALL #PUNISH THEM WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith Lord God even HE HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL ADONAI ELOHIM TZVA’OT creator of the Heavens and Heaven of Heavens and all that in them is even all of the Host of Heaven and all the creatures of My creation that live and move and have their being in Me saith the Lord God upon the Earth even of land sea and air of which mankind has wrongly Named Universe of which falls far short of the reality of My creation which is not only physical but spiritual in all of its existence the evidence being the existence of mankind and all the creatures that exist upon the face of the Earth and the only true redeemer and saviour of mankind and the children of Israel even all of those who by Faith have accepted an believed in Him as their saviour redeemer and only true eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL whose shed blood alone by Faith cleanses all of those who do believe and have accepted HIM AS THEIR SAVIOUR REDEEMER AND ETERNAL PASSOVER LAMB THE MESSIAH IMMANUEL, of all sins transgressions and the crimes of Breaking any and all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and especially of original sin committed by mankind’s first parents in Eden’s Garden. Thus it is as I have weighed all the Nations of the Earth in the balances of My Just Judgement so shall I at this time in these last and end of days punish all the Nations in the weighing thereof found guilty fallen and unrepentant of the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law but and especially unrepentant of original sin the cause of mankind’s fall and the entering into My creation the curse of death, the grave, corruption and the beginning of days thus in the Judged Nations of the Earth I said  once the days of grace and mercy have come to an end as they have that I would weigh all the Nations in the balances of My Just Judgement and all of those found guilty if unrepentant fallen dead spiritually in trespasses and sins have also refused even that redemption and salvation offered in the days of grace and mercy when the Judging of the Nations of the Earth have ended all the Nations having as so said been weighed in the balances of My Just Judgement as warned so would beginning the punishing one by one of all the Nations  found guilty of the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and of original sin and thus as warned the days of grace and mercy having ended and the weighing of the Nations in the balances of My Just Judgement completed so shall beginning in Spirit and in truth the punishing of all the Nations of the Earth even as I so warned would come to pass thus I shall punish a so set down  all the Nations of the Earth one by one without exception even all of those found guilty in the Judging thereof found guilty of Breaking of all of my Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law and of original sin shall thus as Judged by Me punished one by one not only with full fury of the all consuming fires of My Wrath and anger but also with the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGMENT better is it that I shall punish all the Nations of the earth one by one individually perchance they should from the heart turn from of all disobedience to My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral and from the heart obey them all according to My Holy will as so set down in My Word and as they are obeyed perfectly in My Kingdom of Heaven nd then it is that I would withhold My wrath and anger descending upon them and instead of punishing them bless and prosper them until Judgment day dawns    but if they do not turn from of the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and commandments then it is that I shall in  wrath and anger shall descending upon the unrepentant fallen wicked and unrighteous Nations of the Earth with as so said the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT. Thus it is that I shall thus at this time and in these days as so said if from the heart this Nation turns not from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments so shall I in wrath and anger punish them so much so that they shall descend into the very depths of the Earth to be no more but as so said if they do then as so said I shall withhold My wrath and anger and instead of punishment I shall bless and cause as said to prosper in all that they do upon face of the Earth. But not only shall the Nations of the Earth weighted in the balances of My Just Judgement be punished for breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and Moral Law and remaining unrighteous full of all manner of wickedness corruption immorality, but and also as so said afore many a time shall I punish the Nations and especially their Governments and local and regional of the Nations of the Earth and especially this Nation BERMUDA for the pollution and devastation of their environment and their failure to meet the needs of their needy especially the young and elderly the sick and disabled the poverty stricken the refugee and the immigrant but as so said I shall punish  especially the Governments and local authorities of the Nations having been found by Me guilty of these sins crimes and transgressions and the breaking of My Holy Laws and commandments especially My Moral Laws thus then of a certainty at this time shall the full fury of the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger shall indeed descend upon all the Nations as said Judged and found guilty of all the crimes sins and transgressions set down herein by Earth quake and whirlwind and fire by Hurricanes and great storms never afore seen upon the face of the Earth by drought and famine by plague and pestilence by floods and Tsunamis thus it is by these words do I so warn all of the Nations of the Earth of the coming final Judgment day and the punishment due that shall descend upon all the Nations thus far weighed in the balances of My Just Judgement unto perfection according to My Will and purposes as so set down in My Holy Word Law and prophets Judged so that none no not one Nation upon the face of the Earth shall escape being by Me as Judged punished having been found guilty of original sin and all the sins crimes and transgressions of the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments with the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT. But it is for My Peoples sake and all of those the world over who do believe in and follow after the Messiah and do by faith do My Will as is done in the Heaven of Heavens and do Love Me with all their hearts minds and spirits/souls I refrain from doing as I once almost did in Noah’s day when as it says because of mankind’s great wickedness iniquity and the evil mankind did upon the face of the Earth I almost regretted having created mankind and did purpose to wipe them from the face of the Earth but Noah and his family being righteous and Holy In My sight I did refrain from so doing unto mankind which would have resulted in the Earth ceasing  to exist thus it is I have given mankind every chance in mercy and grace to in these last days to turn unto Me and instead of being cast into the bottomless pit ascending into the heaven of heavens and the Kingdom of Heaven those who have refused to do shall indeed face the fullness of My Wrath and anger in punishment at this time but it is and shall be upon that upon their own heads shall be  their own blood for they all have only themselves to blame for being cast into the bottomless pit at the end of their lives on Earth have refused to by Faith be redeemed by the blood of the eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL and instead be Judged punished and condemned for all eternity to the bottomless pit. Thus it shall be once the punishing of the Nations of the Earth has ended Judgment day shall dawn all of mankind shall be individually Judged by Me saith the Lord God both the Living and the dead who shall be called forth from their grave to be by Me Judged all at  the same time they all shall be Judged and those found guilty of all sins crimes and transgression in the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments shall be cast into the bottomless pit. Thus it is mankind before they fell enjoyed in eternity immortality and after falling became limited by time and space the passage of time of day the seasons forever changing and at the end of mankind’s life on Earth both male and female death and the grave in as far as the flesh is concerned and of the spirit a coming before Me to be judged and if found guilty of breaking My Holy Laws and commandments and moral laws to be cast into the bottomless pit for all eternity. As so shall all those who by faith having been redeemed by the only true Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL enter into My Heavenly Kingdom before My Throne having in their hearts peace beyond all understanding infinite  peace blessing happiness and everlasting life for all eternity in My presence and then it is that the old heavens and Earth shall be rolled upon as one rolls up a corrupt scroll cast into the fire sho shall it be so with the old creation and like unto a new scroll unrolled ready to be written shall the new heavens and Earth  shall be likened unto the unrolling of that new scroll to be written upon New creation shall be created even of a New perfect heaven and a New perfect Earth where death destruct decay unhappiness war famine drought hath no place and as is written in My Word the lion shall indeed lay done with the lamb and at child shall play safely with all the creatures of the New creation of which the Earth shall indeed be world without end. But in as far as the punishment of this Nation is concerned as so said unto all the Nations thus far due to be punished by Me so say I unto this Nation even BERMUDA if this Nation turns from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandment and from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Moral Laws and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I bless protect and prosper this Nation as it hath never afore been blessed or prospered in all that they do and shall surround these Nations around about with by My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and all of the rest of the of the  Nations of the Earth. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM, am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah “IMMANUEL”.  

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee 

From the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment