Wednesday 30 September 2020

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE MESSIAH #IMMANUEL HAVING IN THESE END OF DAYS #JUDGED AND #FOUND #FINLAND #GUILT OF BREAKING ALL OF #MY #HOLY_LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS I SHALL IN WRATH AND ANGER #PUNISH THEM WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God and the only true eternal saviour and redeemer of mankind and the Holy People Israel even the only true  eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL  unto thee at this time say I unto thee that THE IRON ROD OF MY HOLY LAWS AND COMMANDMENTS in the judging of the Nations of the earth shall be strictly applied as shall the punishment that My Holy Laws and Commandments demand to be executed upon all of those found guilty of break any and all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Laws but and specially guilty of original sin inherited from Mankind’s fist Parents Adam and Eve who being deceived by the Adversary broke the first commandment I gave unto mankind and thereby fell and were cast out of Eden and from the source of all life whom I AM THAT I AM saith the Lord God of the Host of Heaven and the Heaven of Heavens and whom with all of mankind were given by promise a way by Faith of returning unto Me and being forgiven of original sin and all the sins thereafter and committed by mankind  even through the promised Messiah redeemer and saviour then to come of which was fulfilled in the coming of the Messiah who was sacrificed upon the altar of grace suffering in their place their Just due punishment for original inherited sin and all the sins crimes and transgression committed in all of their lives upon Earth thus for all of those who had would and did come to accept Him as their only saviour redeemer and Passover Lamb there was given now ended a period of mercy and grace whereby if any of mankind and the Nations of mankind in being convicted of sin righteousness and the Judgement to come by Roach Hakodesh named by mankind the Holy Spirit could repent and turn from the breaking of any and all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and repent of all their sins transgressions and the crimes in the breaking of any of My Holy Laws and commandments would have been able to do so but only by My way according to My Will as so set down and revealed and  set down in all of My Word and that is first in humility by faith in the only true Messiah even the only true eternal Passover Lamb IMMANUEL and by seeking forgiveness of all sins transgressions and the crimes of breaking My Holy Laws and commandments and being cleansed by the  shed blood of the only true Messiah IMMANUEL by counting His death as their death and His resurrection as their resurrection and from thence forth by faith in Him being given the strength and will to obey all of My Holy Laws and commandments as are so set down in My Holy Word upon the Earth as it is done in the Heaven of Heavens even in all of My Heavenly Kingdom perfectly without hesitation by all the Host of Heaven and without having to be told so to do, I command and it is done say and it comes to pass as so shall it be so upon all of the Earth when the old hath passed anyway and all things have been created anew. Thus it is as I so warned all of the Nations that I would Judged and punish all of the Nations of the Earth one by one if found guilty of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments and reward all of the obedient Nations of the Earth with My Blessing prosperity peace and My protection from all harm and alarm and the temptations of the Adversary who goes about like a roaring lion seeking whom he may devour; all who did keep and obey by Faith in the true Messiah all of My Holy Laws and Commandments. But as yet having found thus far none no not one Nation that is Holy and righteous and doth obey from the heart by Faith in the only true saviour redeemer and eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMAMUEL all of My Holy Laws and Commandments even after being given a period of grace and mercy wherein if they so chose to turn and repent of the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments and to obey all of them as so set down in My Word could do so, thus I am now purpose to apply strictly the punishment My Holy Laws and commandments demand as are so set down in My Word to the letter thereof perfectly for My Wrath and anger hath arisen against all the Nations of the Earth thus far Judged even the all consuming fire of My Wrath and anger that shall indeed descend upon all those Nations thus far Judged having been found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and commandments of great wickedness corruption immorality the neglecting of the need of the Nations of the Earth by their governments spending their wealth on that as so said in My word that which is not bread which means the sustenance and provision received from the bounty of the Earth necessary for the survival of mankind not research into the vastness of space or the past or the expansion of the transport infrastructure of the Nation. Thus say I because of the actions of mankind in the pollution and the destruction of the environment the Earth is sick and on the very verge of dying and because of this hath My wrath and anger been provoked against mankind and the Nations of the Earth not only for their destruction and the pollution of the environment but also for the abuse and misuse of the resources of the Earth that I created and place at the disposal of mankind not only for the good of a few Nations of mankind but for all of mankind. Thus it is if mankind is not willing turn and repent of the destruction and pollution of the environment and to change direction seeking to undo that which they have done and nurse the Earth back to full health, then the only answer is to force mankind to do so by the Iron Rod of My Holy Laws and Commandments being applied strictly to all of the Nations of the Earth so much so that if any Nations breaks the least of them in wrath and anger in death and destruction shall I punish those Nations that do so straightway. Thus did I not from the beginning command Mankind upon pain of death not only spiritual but physical also to obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments as so as it is written in My Word, hath it not  been prophesied to come the Earth He who is to rule all Nations with a rod of Iron even the Iron Rod of My Holy Laws and commandments thus are and so shall these days now continue to befall all the Nations of mankind and it would be wise of the Nations of mankind to read My Word in as far as this one is concerned for have I not said into the hands of this one have I placed the swift terrible sharp sword of My Wrath and anger with which He shall strike all of the disobedient and wicked Nation of the Earth at My command and thus shall it be that the all consuming fires of My  wrath and anger shall descend upon all of those thus so struck by My swift and terrible sharp sword straightway. Thus it is as with the Nations of the Earth so shall it be with this Nation even FINLAND as having been found guilty of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments of great wickedness corruption and immorality as I have so done with the other Nation thus Judge so shall I do with these also they shall be given a period of mercy and grace wherein they shall have the chance to repent of their great wickedness corruption and immorality and to turn from breaking all of  My Holy Laws and Commandments to obey them by faith in the true and only Messiah to seeing to the needs of the need of their Nation and to cleaning up and rebuilding their environment and from cruelly treating and slaughtering the creatures of their Nations and the oceans and seas to caring for and protecting them from those who would harm them for all of the Nature of the Earth is one interdependent integrated whole and if one part thereof suffers so doth the whole it is like unto the body of mankind one major part fails so doth the whole if not treated immediately but and if certain organs are injured or harmed then the whole body dies so also with Nature, mankind and the Earth. But in as far as the punishment of this Nation is concerned as so said unto all the Nations thus far due to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation even FINLAND if this Nation turns from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandment and from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Moral Laws and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I bless protect and prosper this Nation as it hath never afore been blessed or prospered in all that IT does and shall surrounded this Nation around about with by My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and the rest of the EUROPEAN Nations. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM, am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

From the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment