Wednesday 2 September 2020

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD HAVING IN THESE END OF DAYS WEIGHED #SOUTH SUDAN IN THE #BALANCES OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT FOUND THEM #GUILTY OF BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAW AND #COMMANDMENTS I SHALL WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT #PUNISH THEM

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Holy One of Israel even ADONAI ELHEI TZVAOT I who hath by the Word of My Mouth commanded all of creation to come into existence and as I commanded so it was even the Sun Moon and Stars of the Heavens and at the centre of My creation created I the Earth and upon the Earth created I all the creatures of thereof that move live and have their being and from out of the dust of the ground created I mankind and breath into their bodies the breath of life even their living immortal souls and as afore said and set down I commanded all the creature of My creation and Mankind to go forth and multiply and cover the surface thereof and as I  commanded so it was done even according to My Holy Will and purposes to the glory of My Holy Name until mankind fell being deceived by the Adversary into disobeying My first Commandment the consequences thereof being as is so set down and revealed in My Word and thus brought mankind  the curse of death corruption and the beginning of days upon all of the Earth and the creatures thereof and even upon all of My creation saith the Lord God of Hosts of the heavens and the Heaven of Heavens the Earth and as there is and was a beginning of days there must be and end of days that is soon to befall all of the creatures of My creation and especially mankind who is due at the end thereof to come before Me to be in Judgement upon Judgment day weighed in the balances of My Just Judgement the wicked unrighteous and unrepentant fallen of mankind to be banished into outer darkness and the bottomless pit and the redeemed of the Lamb who have been by Faith washed clean in His shed blood of all unrighteousness  and of all the sins transgressions and crimes of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments especially original sin and through His righteousness have become Holy and Pure in My sight and shall thus as the Messiah ascended into the heavens so shall they and upon entering the heaven shall receive a body like unto His glorious body and shall shine brighter than all the stars of the Heavens for all eternity. Thus these last and end of days began when I returned My People to their own Land of which they shall never ever again be cast forth from and of which none no not one people land or Nation shall ever again posses the Land of Promise except the children of promise even all of those who are true Israelites indeed for all those in Israel are not Israelites only those of the Holy People who have been washed by Faith in the shed blood of the only true eternal Passover Lamb becoming Holy Pure and righteous in My sight even the only true Passover lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL are Israelites indeed  and thus it is for the sins transgressions of My people shall I punish them within the Land most severely but never as afore said  shall I in punishment send them because of their covenant breaking and their disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandments into captivity as I have in the past to punish them for all f their rebelliousness covenant breaking and breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments thus as I promised Abraham and have so fulfilled it, so promise I My People that the Land of Promise even Israel is and shall be theirs and their descendants possession until the end of time and the entering in of the day of Judgment wherein all the Nations even also all of My Holy People shall come before Me to be Weighed in the balances of My Just Judgement. Thus warn I the Nations that if any seek to cast My People from out of the Land of promise so shall I saith the Lord of Hosts even of the armies of Heaven come up against them to cast them down unto the dust of the ground even as so it is at this time two Nations Lands and Peoples are seeking to posses and cast out My Holy People so shall they fail and as they intend to cast My People out of the Land of Promise I shall cast them out of their own land and Nation and if they seek to destroy My People and Nation so shall they be by the swift terrible sharp sword of My wrath and anger full measure that is in the Hand to whom I have given it to strike all the wicked rebellious unrepentant fallen Nations of the Earth and with the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT  to destroyed them utterly and totally root and branch so much so that they I shall be by Me saith the Lord God set as a warning that they who fight against My People fight against Me and as I did unto the Egyptians who enslaved My People sent I by the hand of Mosher the ten plagues so shall I do unto those who come up against My People to destroy or cast them forth from My Land of Promise first given as afore said  to Abraham and his descendants forever. Thus also shall I do unto any Nation Land peoples and Nations  who seek to harm My People that which I did to the cities of the plains in Lots day even unto Sodom and Gomorrah but even so on the Day of Judgment the condemnation that shall befall these shall be far greater than that which shall befall Sodom and Gomorrah is so said in and revealed in My Word Law and the prophets. But say I this unto all the Nations as I shall condemn to the bottomless pit and sheol wherein burns the lake of the fires of eternal torment in Judgment upon Judgment day the Nations thus far Judged by Me if they have repent not so shall I condemn them to the bottomless pit and sheol even those Nations I have as I have weighed the Nations of the Earth in the balances of My Just Judgement and found them guilty of original sin and of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments so shall now begin in these days before Judgment day dawns the individual punishing of the Nation as so set down and written in My Word according to My Holy Will and Purposes and according to the demands of My Holy Laws and Commandments begin as I have so set then it shall be when Judgment day dawns straight way shall they be cast into the bottomless pit by the Angel of death. But it is as so said these Nations I having Judged and found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments I shall unless they have repent in the days of grace and mercy in Judgement upon Judgment day shall I condemn them without to be cast into the bottomless pit and sheol that which the Nations  call Hell of which in their mythological description of that place of punishment falls far short of the reality of the Bottomless pit and the torment that awaited all of those condemned to be cast therein and contrary to the claims of many that those who are cast therein are far greater in number than those who shall enter My Heavenly Kingdom for yet to come in the New Heavens and new Earth shall many children be born immortal perfect holy and righteous in My sight why think ye it says the lion shall lay down with the lamb and a child shall play on an asps nest without harm or fear of harm for no harm shall come upon any in all of My Holy Mount when once the Old Earth and Heavens even the Universe have passed away and replaced with the New and a child in their infancy shall be older than the oldest man ever to have existed upon the face of the Earth. Thus say I though as concerning the Judgement of this Nation SOUTH SUDAN not only shall they be punished in these days to come now that days of grace and mercy have long ago ended and the heavens as so said and promised become as brass to the prayers and supplications of all of mankind. Thus it is for all manner of wickedness corruption iniquity and immorality so I shall punish the Nations for the pollution and destruction of the Environment of the Earth of which now and in Judgment I shall not hold the perpetrators guiltless but shall punish them found guilt most severely by Earthquake whirlwind and fire by tornadoes and hurricanes by cyclones by tidal waves and tsunamis buy floods and drought and by plague pestilence and disease and famine of such magnitude as hath never afore been on seen upon the face of the Earth  for as was prophesied to come upon the Earth thus saith the Holy One of Israel so hath it now descended even as so set down in My Word even the day of troubles the warning signs of which have thus far preceded these days. But as so said of other Nations so shall I Judge and condemn the government of this  Nation even SOUTH SUDAN if found failing in their responsibility to meet the needs of the needy of their Nation even as I shall also condemn the governments of the Nations of the Earth if I find them failing in their responsibility to meet the needs of the needy of their Nations even of the sick the disabled the terminally ill the widow the orphan the elderly the homeless the poverty stricken and the destitute but even more so if found failing to provide adequate care and protection for the young the very young and the vulnerable against those who would abuse harm or even murder them for all of the sins crime and transgressions set down herein especially for the breaking of My Holy Laws and commandments shall I condemn all of the Nations so found guilty of doing so. But as so said afore if this Nation turns from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandment and from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Moral Laws and obeys all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Laws from the heart according as so set down in My Word Law and the prophets so shall I bless protect and prosper them until My Judgment day dawns but as so said if not then so shall the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation even SOUTH SUDAN. Thus also as so said where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM, am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

From the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment