Wednesday 9 September 2020

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD HAVING IN THESE END OF DAYS #JUDGED AND FOUND THE #NETHERLANDS GUILTY OF BREAKING ALL OF #MY #HOLY #LAW AND #COMMANDMENTS I SHALL #PUNISH THEM ACCORDING TO #MY #WILL AS IS SO SET DOWN IN #MY #WORD THE #LAW AND THE #PROPHETS

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus as so said so shall I begin to punish all the Nations and their Governments regional and local forthwith at this time who have by Me been weighed in the balances of My Just Judgement and found guilty of original sin and the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and shall not cease thereof until Judgment day at the end of days doth dawn. Thus also saith the Lord God and the only true saviour of all of those of mankind and Israel who believe in and have been by faith redeemed and cleansed of all sins crimes and transgressions of the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and of original sin through the shed blood  the only true eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL thus say I unto thee at this time even I saith the Lord God of the Host creator of the Heavens and the Heaven of Havens even of all that is was and ever shall be. I it is saith the Lord God who am without beginning and end of days infinite in all of My Being and the Judge of all of mankind and the Holy people Israel who shall when My Judgement day dawns Judged all of mankind both the living and the dead who shall at that time be called forth from their graves to be by Me weighed in the balances of My Just Judgment unto perfection even I who it is that shall indeed at this time of a certainty as so said and set in all of My Word Law and the Prophets punish swiftly in wrath and anger and with My terrible swift sharp sword all those having been at this time found guilty of breaking any and all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law but who shall also at this time bless  all of those who have by Faith in the Messiah IMMANUEL been redeemed by Him and do obey from the heart all of My Holy Laws and Commandments even as are as so said and set down in My word and are written down on the tablets of stone that reside in the Ark of My Covenant made with My People Israel by the hand of Mosher and as so said and also revealed in all of My Holy Word Law and the prophets shall bless them with peace that passeth all understanding and cause them to prosper in all that they upon the face of the Earth and hath as so said as is so revealed and set down in My Word prepared for them a place in My Kingdom that they  shall posses at the end of their Earthy life for all eternity. Thus as said I have weighed this Nation even THE NETHERLANDS in the balances of My Just Judgement  and found this Nation  guilty of not only Breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law but of great wickedness corruption immorality and iniquity and of the cruel deaths and injuries of the creatures of My creation caused by the pollution and devastation of the environment for which soon in Judgment I shall not hold them guiltless  but shall indeed punish them most severely as I shall punish the Government of this both central and regional for having found them guilty of failing to meet the needs of the needy of this Nation of the sick the terminally ill of the disabled of the deaf dumb and blind of the widow and the elderly of the poverty stricken and the destitute and also meeting the needs of those fleeing persecution civil war and starvation but and especially in failing to provide adequate care and protection for the young and the very young against those who would harm abuse or even murder them even all of those who are most precious in My sight and shall indeed cast those found harming or abusing or murdering them no matter who they be into the very depths of the bottomless pit where burns the flames of everlasting torment that go not out forever. Thus it is I shall remind thee that from the beginning all of mankind since Adam and  even as they were once and once only given the right and opportunity to chose their path in their life upon the Earth of obedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments through faith in the Messiah IMMANUEL or of refusing to obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments as so set down in My Word and upon tablets of stone that reside in the Ark of My Covenant and upon all the of the hearts of all of Mankind so named by mankind the conscience and therefore all who refuse so to do upon being found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and commandments shall suffer the consequences thereof in Judgment upon Judgment day. Thus as Adam and Even suffered the consequences of their choice to disobey My Holy Law and Commandment so must all of mankind when given that one chance in their lives to repent and turn unto Me By Faith in the Messiah IMMANUEL if they refuse so to do must suffer the consequences thereof when they come before Me in Judgement upon Judgement day. Thus as said the consequences of the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and commandments is to be cast into the bottomless pit forever and the reward as so said afore of believing in and being redeemed by faith in the Messiah and obeying from the heart all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and doing My will as it is done in My Heavenly Kingdom upon Earth is to be blessed by Me and to have My peace that passeth all understand and being surrounded around about with My presence protecting all who believe from all alarm and harm and also all who believe in and have been redeemed through the shed blood of the Messiah IMMANUEL  shall prosper in all that they do upon the face of the Earth throughout all of their lives  and shall have Roach Hakodesh (called by mankind the Holy Spirit) in their  hearts to guide them in all the paths of righteousness for My own Names sake He whom the Nations call the Holy Spirit He who is indeed the Spirit of all truth and the executioner of My will throughout all of the Earth. But it shall be upon all of the cruel wicked and perverse Nation that not only cruelly treat their own people but also rain down upon the heads of the innocent civilians of their Nation death and destruction so shall I rain down upon their heads and those who support them in turn death and destruction full measure that shall result in the wiping  them from off the face of the Earth forever but not only for the crimes committed against their people shall I so do unto them but shall for all of their great wickedness corruption immorality and as said in the failing thereof to meet the needs of the Needy of that Nation in the provision of adequate care for the sick the elderly the very young the outcast and the orphan the homeless the down trodden the destitute the poor also for the pollution and destruction of their environment even as I shall also in wrath and anger and condemn other Nations Judged by Me as guilty as these in the treatment of their people especially of the young very young and vulnerable. Thus as Judged and found guilty of the crimes transgressions set down here in shall the full outpouring of My all consuming wrath and anger by the Iron rod of My Just Judgement shall descend upon all the Nations thus at this time Judged by Me saith the Holy One of Israel by whirlwind and fire by mighty tornadoes and Hurricanes by Earth Quakes and the eruption of volcanoes wherein they have never afore been seen and great storms and cyclones of flood and famine by drought plague and pestilence of great tidal waves of such height that nothing can stand in their way and of which nothing  shall be left standing in their wake. But as so said afore how are the mighty fallen how are they cast down unto the depths of the Earth because of arrogance and pride, great wickedness and corruption thus the first of the Mighty Nation I have ordained to fall and to be cast down unto the dust of the Earth shall indeed fall and great shall be its fall. Thus in as far as the punishment of this Nation is concerned as so said unto all the Nations thus far as weighed in the balances of My Just Judgement due to be punished by Me so say I this unto them and unto this Nation THE NETHERLANDS if this Nation turns from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandments and from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Moral Laws and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I bless protect and prosper this Nation as it hath never afore been blessed or prospered in all that it does and shall surrounded this Nation around about with My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and the rest of the EUROPEAN NATIONS at this time and in these end of days. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM , am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

From the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment