Monday 21 September 2020

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD I HAVE WEIGHED #BELARUS IN THE #BALANCES OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT AND FOUND THEM IN THESE END OF DAYS #GUILTY OF BREAKING #MY #HOLY_LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS I SHALL WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY JUST #JUDGEMENT #PUNISH THEM

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God the Holy one of Israel and the only true eternal Passover Lamb whose shed blood alone cleanseth from all sins transgressions and the crimes of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments even the saviour and redeemer of those of all of mankind and the Holy People who in spirit and in truth belong unto Me saith the Holy One of Israel creator of all that is was and ever shall be even all of creation even that which mankind hath Named the Universe of which at the centre thereof created I the Earth Sun Moon and the stars of the Heavens and upon the Earth created I Mankind from the dust of the ground and breathed into them the breath of life even their immortal souls created I them in Mine own image in Mine own image created I mankind both male and female as did I also create from the dust of the ground all the creatures of My Creation saith Adonai Elohim Tzva'ot. Thus say I so shall I at this time having weighed all the Nation of Europe in the balances of My Just Judgement and found them guilty of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments punish them in wrath and anger with the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT as I shall also as weighed in the balances of My Just Judgement punish all the Nations of the Earth now that the days the days of grace and mercy have ended and the days of wrath and anger begun that shall not as afore said end until Judgement day dawns even the days wherein all the Nations of Europe even This Nation BELARUS and their Governments thus Judged and found guilty of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments could have been redeemed by Faith in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah even IMMANUEL even the saviour and redeemer of all of the Holy People who have been by Faith washed clean in His shed blood forgiven of all sins crimes and transgression in the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments especially of original sin and through the righteousness of the Messiah have become Holy pure and righteous in My sight and inheritors of the Kingdom of Heaven who shall when Judgement day has ended ascend into the heaven of Heavens even the Kingdom of Heaven to dwell at My right Hand saith the Holy One of Israel forever for as said in My Word there is no other Name under Heaven and Heaven of Heavens whereby any of mankind and the Holy People Israel could have been saved from My wrath and anger to come upon all of mankind and all of the Nations of mankind and the rebellious House of Israel except through the Name of the only true Messiah IMMANUEL. For as said and as I have so warned all of mankind that the days of the pouring out of the all consuming fires of My Wrath and Anger shall of certainty descend upon all of the Nations of Mankind and upon all of the Holy People who of a truth know not Me saith the Lord God of the Host of Heaven and the Heaven of Heavens nor desire to know Me whose end in Judgement is unless they have repented and turn unto Me by faith in the Messiah IMMANUEL as set down in stone even the stone tablets upon which is written all of My Holy Laws and Commandment residing in the Ark of the Covenant made with My People by the Hand of Mosher/Moses now that the days of grace and mercy have  ended then also the days of repentance and redemption come to an end and the heaven of heavens as so set down and revealed in My Word have and shall be as brass towards the prayers plea and petitions of Mankind and all the Nation of Mankind and of MY People Israel who are Israelites only according to the flesh and not in spirit and truth and all that shall remain for the unrepentant and the wicked of the Earth is a waiting for the coming of Judgment day even as it hath been by Me revealed and set down in My Word Law and the prophets and through My messengers and servants who warned day and night warned of these days to come upon all of the Nations of the Earth even this Nation BELARUS at this time and the Holy People. Thus say I go to My Word and search it out as concerning these days of wrath and anger to coming upon Earth and the signs that have already come upon the Earth and seen in the heavens that shall and hath precede the coming of these days of wrath and anger death and destruction now come upon the Earth and thou wilt see that these days are warned of therein to come upon all the Earth yea these days of wrath and anger death and destruction are even at the door and shall and have begun to enter in. But first as it hath been revealed in My Word as concerning the end of days  that each and every Nation upon the Earth as warned by Me shall be weighed in the balances of My Just Judgement so than none no not one can have any excuse before Me in Judgement that they were not warned of the days of wrath and anger death and destruction to come and that they all have in being Judged found guilty of the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments have had the opportunity given to repent and to turn unto Me in the days of grace and mercy but having reject so to do eve rejected the salvation and the redemption offered and having refuse to repent and turn unto Me by faith in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah and remained dead in trespasses and sins especially original sin worthy only to be cast into the bottomless pit. Thus shall it be that the great and terrible and dreadful days of the out pouring of My wrath and anger that shall descend at this time upon all the wicked rebellious immoral corrupt  Nations of the Earth who are guilty of breaking any and all of My Holy Laws and Commandments especially My Moral Law and guilty of the pollution and destruction of the environment not only by this Nation BELARUS but by all the Nations of the Earth and even of some of the Holy People who not only exist throughout the Earth  but also exist in the Land of promise who are also guilty of the cruel treatment and slaughter of the creatures of My creation the misuse of the resource of the Earth that in the creation of the Earth I provided for the care and welfare of mankind and the protection of the creatures of the Earth the responsibility of which as so revealed in My Word I gave unto mankind and their descendants to care for and protect them all even until the end of time. Thus now as so said so shall I Judge the remaining Nations of the Earth even this Nation and having found this Nation BELARUS guilty of breaking My Holy Laws and commandments especially My Morals Laws so shall I punish them with the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGMENT and by the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger in death and destruction when now that the days of of grace mercy have long  ended  and the days of wrath and anger wherein all the Nations of the Earth shall be punished one by one according to the punishment so set down in the Judging of them which is their Just due, not alone for the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments shall this Nation having been  Judged and found guilty punished but also for the pollution and destruction of the environment which has caused the injuries and deaths of a multitude of the creatures of My creation for all of the Earth and the fullness thereof is Mine and Mine alone to give to whom I have given it to care for protect and nurture all that exists thereon from the beginning of creation until as said the end of time even all of mankind of which they all are guilty of failing so to do and shall in Judgment have to face the penalty for so doing, as so shall all those being guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Laws have to face the consequences and the punishment thereof of which is so set down and revealed in My Word and shall of a certainty be executed upon all the guilty of mankind. But and also shall I punish having been found guilty the governments of these Nations for failing to meet the needs of the needy of their Nation even the sick the terminally ill the widow and the orphan the disabled the blind deaf and dumb the homeless the destitute the starving and the poverty stricken and those seeking refuge within their gates but and especially for the failure to providing adequate care and protection for the very young and vulnerable against those who would harm abuse or even murder them. But I shall punish this Nation more so in wrath and anger for the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments in wrath and anger with the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT and also with great Earth Quakes great destructive storms hurricanes tornadoes tsunamis tidal waves and devastation and destructive floods followed by drought and famine caused by the heat of the sun bearing down upon the land causing it to refuse to give up of its bounty and also with plagues and pestilences and uncontrollable diseases but so as said I have no Joy in the death of even the wicked but rather I would they repent of their wickedness and the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and turn unto Me by faith in the Messiah IMMANUEL But in as far as the punishment of this Nation is concerned as so said unto all the Nations thus far due to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation even BELARUS if this Nation turns from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandment and from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Moral Laws and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I bless protect and prosper this Nation as it hath never afore been blessed or prospered in all that IT does and shall surrounded this Nation around about with by My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and the rest of the EUROPEAN Nations. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM, am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment