Sunday 13 September 2020

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE #MESSIAH HAVING #JUDGED AND FOUND #SPAIN #GUILTY OF #BREAKING ALL OF #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS I SHALL IN THESE END OF DAYS #PUNISH THEM IN #WRATH AND #ANGER WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God the Holy One of Israel creator of all that is was and ever shall be who did by the Word of My Mouth bring into being all that is was and ever shall be even the whole of creation named by mankind the  Universe and all that it in it is especially the Earth upon which I created from the dust of the ground mankind and all the creatures  thereof that live and move and have their being on the surface of the Earth thus say I unto thee at this time as afore said in as far as the end of days are concerned even the days of grace and mercy now ended in that now at this time I shall apply the full weight of the IRON ROD of My Just Judgment in punishment upon any and all of the Nations of the Earth who having been weighed in the balances of My Just Judgement have been found guilty of the breaking any and all of  My Holy Laws and Commandments even all of those thus far Judged and upon whom punishment that shall of a surety shall be execute as it shall upon all of the Nations of the Earth found guilty of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law first shall I punish as set down all of those having thus far been weighed in the balances of My Just Judgement and found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and then thereafter any Land people or Nation found breaking any of My Holy Laws and Commandments in these end of days in the day they are found guilty of breaking any of My Holy Laws and Commandments  so shall that Nation be punished straight away thereafter unto perfection. Thus say I unto all of mankind and the Nations of mankind right from the beginning even when mankind through the sin of Adam and Eve; called original sin; first fell in Eden’s Garden being deceived by the Adversary have I been lenient with all of  mankind and the Nations of mankind especially with My Holy People when I found them guilty of the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments and guilty of breaking covenant with Me though I punished them yet when they repented renewed Covenant with Me in deep humility from their hearts did I forgive not Just once or twice but many times and since the coming of Messiah have I when the Nations of Mankind did as Israel did in repenting so I forgave the Nations of Mankind especially when they turned unto Me repenting in deep humility and being obedient to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments as so set down in My Word My Law and My servants the prophets but now because of the great wickedness of mankind and all the Nations of mankind and these being the end of days before the dawning of Judgement day and giving unto mankind every opertuinity especially in the days of grace and mercy to repent and turn unto Me by Faith in the only true eternal saviour redeemer and Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL and having rejected that which was offer and refusing to repent and from the Heart obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments  no more shall this be so even thus it shall be as My Holy Laws and Commandment demand punishment as is so set down in My Holy Word and Law so shall THE IRON ROD of My Just Judgment descend upon all the wicked fallen and unrepentant Nations of Mankind and of the Holy People Israel. Thus say ye how have I been lenient in executing of My Just Judgment upon all those found guilty of the breaking of My Holy Laws and commandments and My answer hath been and is that the full fury of My wrath and anger have I thus far hath held back from punishing the Nations and mankind as they deserve to be punished with the hope that they would by showing them mercy grace and loving Kindness they would by Faith turn unto Me by Faith in the Messiah IMMANUEL but yet they refused so to do having blinded their eyes deafened their ears to My word of warning given at this time after showing them grace and mercy and they refusing to turn unto Me and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments that I would have no alternative but punish then even according to the demands of My Holy LAWS AND Commandants and still after warning the Nations of the consequences of their actions and the breaking of all f My Holy Laws and Commandments even so I held back My wrath and anger from punishing the Nations of mankind as they deserved but now it is that the time grows ever shorter before the dawning of Judgment day no longer can I or shall I hold back My wrath and anger full measure being poured out at this time on all of the Nation weighed in the balances of My Just Judgement at this time.  But it is at this time upon certain Nations of mankind hath My wrath and anger been poured forth full measure for having provoked Me so much so that indeed not only to punish the Nations that hath provoked Me because of their great wickedness have I poured forth My wrath and anger but to warn the Nations no longer will I tolerate the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments and that in the breaking of them shall follow the punishment thereof for them doing so for it is as so said that My leniency in the holding back of the full measure of My wrath and anger in as far as the Judging and punish of the Nations of mankind upon the face of the Earth  have come to an end and the full weight in the Judging and punish of mankind shall be applied to the fullest extent of My Holy Laws and Commandments even the days as so set down and revealed and prophesied to come upon mankind even at this time the first sigh thereof was the return of My Holy People to the Land of promise thus say I as is revealed in My Word as concerning these days now come upon the Nation and upon all of mankind of which shall of a certainty be fulfilled for My Will upon this Earth according as revealed in My Holy Word Laws and Commandment shall indeed be done as it is in the Kingdom of Heaven of which is declared and repeated daily in a prayer so set down in My Word when one ask how should they pray unto Me saith the Lord God of all creation. Thus say I from hence forth all of My Holy Laws and Commandments shall be strictly applied to all the Nations of the Earth and all of mankind even as so set down in My Word as so shall the punishment thereof be applied for as I saith the Lord God I Am everywhere at once so can I and shall I punish the breakers of My Holy Laws and Commandments.  Thus again I say in the days to come it shall be as forewarned in My Word of these days now coming upon the Earth shall be fulfilled as so set down and prophesied by My servants the prophets of old and at this time as so warned by My servants in these Last days now come upon all the Nations of the Earth. Thus it shall be in the Judging of this Nation SPAIN  I shall as afore said upon finding them guilty of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments shall punish this Nation even SPAIN full measure with the whirlwind of My wrath and anger as I shall punish all the Nations thus weighed in the balances of My Just Judgement and found guilty in the breaking thereof of all of them as so demanded to the fullest extent of My Holy Laws and Commandments demands  and especially in as far as the breaking of My Moral Laws they shall most severely punished but not alone for the breaking of any and all of My Holy Laws and Commandments but for all manner of great wickedness corruption immorality and iniquity and the pollution and destruction of the environment of land seas oceans lakes rivers streams and the land thereof that hath resulted in the cruel deaths and injuries of the creatures of My creation of land sea and air especially land and marine mammals that in times past and at present have and are being decimated by the actions of mankind of which I shall not hold the guilty guiltless in Judgment nor shall I hold back in the days to come the full force of My wrath and anger and in the days soon to befall mankind and especially this  Nation SPAIN. But as I have so said and set down so shall I punish the Government of this Nation having been found guilty of failing to meet the needs of the needy of their Nation even the sick the disabled the terminally ill the widow and the elderly the poverty stricken and the destitute the homeless and the strangers within their gates but and especially if found guilty of failing to provide adequate care and protection for the Young and the very Young and vulnerable against those who would harm abuse or murder them thus this Nation having been found  guilty of the crimes sins and transgressions set down herein as with all the Nations of the Earth having been by Me Judged shall suffer the full out pouring of My wrath and anger in death and destruction by whirlwind and fire by Earth quake and great storms Hurricanes and tornadoes by volcanic eruptions and by floods caused by tidal waves and tsunamis of such ferocity that nought can stand in their path as has already been seen upon the earth followed by drought and famine the increased burning heat of the sun and plagues famine and diseases beyond the control of mankind. Thus in as far as the punishment of this Nation is concerned as so said unto all the Nations thus far as Judged and due to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation and their Governments even SPAIN if this Nation turn from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandment and from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Holy Moral Laws and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I bless protect and prosper these Nations as they have never afore been blessed or prospered in all that they do and shall surrounded them around about with My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I as said with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon these Nations as I shall upon all the wicked unrepentant fallen Nations of the Earth WITH THE IRON ROD OF My Just Judgement. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM , am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

From the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment