Wednesday 16 September 2020

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE MESSIAH #IMMANUEL HAVING #JUDGED AND FOUND #ITALY #GUILTY OF #BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS IN THESE #END OF DAYS I SHALL #PUNISH THEM IN WRATH AND ANGER WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God and even the only true eternal Passover Lamb saviour, redeemer and the only true Messiah IMMANUEL as is written and set down in My Word saith the Lord God of the Hosts of Heaven and the Heaven of Heavens. Thus as so said a time of grace and mercy was given to the Nations of the Earth weighed in the balances of My Just Judgement could have repent of all of their sins crimes and transgressions could have turn unto Me seeking Me forgiveness of all of their sins especially original sin and upon being by Me forgiven and washed clean in the shed blood of the only true Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL could begun to to obey from the Heart all of My Holy Laws and Commandments having been redeemed by Faith in the only true saviour and redeemer even as afore said the eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL. But as repentance and redemption by faith in Him was not forth coming then it is that I saith the Lord God shall punish all of the Nations thus weighed in the balances of My Just Judgement one by one with the all consuming fires of My Wrath and anger and the Iron rod of My Just Judgement of which shall not cease until all the unrepentant Judged Nations of the Earth have been punished by Me even as My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law demands unto perfection for it is that as afore said when the Judging and the punishing of all the wicked rebellious and unbelieving Nations of the Earth hath been completed then My Judgment day shall dawn wherein all of mankind and the Nations of mankind shall be brought before My Judgement throne on Judgment day to be weighed in the balances of My Just Judgment and upon being found guilty of the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and of original inherited sin punished even all the Nations and all of mankind that have passed from this life and gone down to their grave shall be raised there from and shall be brought before My Judgment Throne to be Judged and having been found guilty of all  sins transgressions and crimes committed throughout their lives on Earth in the of Breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law and of great wickedness corruption and immorality shall be taken by the Angel of death and cast headlong into the bottomless pit and sheol wherein burns the flames of everlasting and  from which there is no return wherein also the Adversary and his followers are to be chained up and cast therein even that place called by the Nations hell of which their understanding of that place is but a mere fantasy created by their own vain imaginations and falls far short of the reality of the bottomless pit and sheol there is weeping and wailing and a gnashing of teeth where the fires of regret and torment go not out. Thus it is as so said I shall as Judged punish now all the Nations of Europe and even all of the Nations of the  Americas full measure one by one but it is and shall be now at this time shall I punish as Judged and found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments full measure Even ITALY as I shall as so said punish all the Nations of Eastern Europe that have been found not only guilty of the crimes sins and transgressions of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments but also of original sin but not alone shall I punish the Nations or Europe and Eastern Europe for the breaking of My Holy Laws and commandments but also for being found guilty of breaking all of My Moral Laws shall they be as judged found guilty of breaking all of My Moral Law and of great wickedness corruption immorality and the Governments of all the Nations of Europe and Eastern Europe found guilty of failing to meet the needs of the needy of their Nations especially in the provision of adequate care and health care for sick the disabled the lame the deaf dumb and blind of which is the responsibility of every Nations Government to provide. But also in the promises given to the people when seeking election or re-election to government to if elected  promised to provide adequate health welfare and security for all of the people of their Nation from the richest to the poorest from the greatest to weakest from the highest to the lowest of their of which in many cases if not all cases has been proven to be empty promises  and or promises never kept nor intended to keep believing they will escape having to keep them and never to be held to account by the electorate who elected them of that they will be mistaken their peoples memory to a certain extent may be short and they soon forget the promises given to them but My memory is infinite and eternal saith the Lord God and for every promise not kept there will be My Hand a consequences even being punished by Me in wrath and anger with the IRON ROD of My Just Judgement. But also not only for all the sins and crimes of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments and the neglecting of the needy of these Nations by these Nations governments shall they suffer My wrath and anger if found guilty but also for the devastation of the environment caused by the pollution of the environment through the miss use of the Earth resources and the excessive use of what mankind calls fossil fuels used in the transport systems of not only this but all the Nations of the Earth and of which many shall shortly run out of which pollution hath not only affected the environment but hath resulted in the deaths of a multitude of My creatures of My creation even of land sea and air. Thus for all the sins and crimes in the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and commandments of great wickedness corruption and immorality also the pollution and devastation of the environment especially the oceans and seas of the Earth and the failing of the governments to protect and safe guard the environment and the creatures of the Nations of Europe Eastern Europe and of the Americas shall I in wrath and anger at this time even the end of days shall I punish this Nation even ITALY and all the Nations as so said found guilty of these crimes sins and transgressions punish them by great storms hurricanes tornadoes tidal wave Earth quakes and volcanic activity in diverse place throughout this all of Europe and the Americas of the Earth also I shall punish these by famine plague pestilence and drought. But say I this in as far as the punishment of this Nation even ITALY and all the Nations of the Earth thus Judged and due to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation and again unto all the Nations of the Earth if  they all turn; as afore said; from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandments and My Moral Law and from all great wickedness immorality corruption and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word My Law and My prophets so shall I withhold My wrath and anger and instead  bless protect and prosper this and all the Nations of the Earth that do so Especially ISRAEL Even all of those that do turn from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandments and My Moral Law, as they have never afore been blessed or prospered in all that they do so shall  I bless and surrounded them around about with My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I as said with the full fury of the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation even ITALY and all of the of the Nations of the Earth. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM, am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL.

This is the Word of the lord God unto thee.

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment