Saturday 26 September 2020

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD IN THESE END OF DAYS I HAVE WEIGHED #CZECHIA IN THE #BALANCES OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT AND #FOUND THEM #GUILTY OF BREAKING ALL OF #MY #HOLY_LAW AND #COMMANDMENTS I SHALL #PUNISH THEM WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God and the only true saviour and redeemer of those of Mankind and of the Holy People Israel who have become the redeemed of the Lamb even the only true eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL with whom saith the Lord God I created of the Heavens and the Heaven of Heavens and without Him nothing was created that was created He was in the beginning with Me and I in Him and He in Me for we are one true and only living eternal infinite eternal God as is Roach Hakodesh the eternal spirit of all truth wisdom knowledge holiness and purity and as we are one so are we one with all of those who have been redeemed by the blood of the only true eternal Passover Lamp and it is that Roach Hakodesh the infinite Spirit of all truth doth work out all of My Will and purposes to the glory of My Holy Name throughout all of creation even in and upon all of the Earth saith the Lord God of the Hosts of Heaven and the Heaven of Heavens even I who hold the universe in the palm of My hand infinite in being without limitation and without end or beginning of days who hath created mankind and the creatures of the earth according to My  will and purposes to the glory of My Holy Name and by the breath of My mouth created I them from the dust of the ground and did breath into them the breath of life and also did I create mankind from the dust of the ground and breathed into them their living immortal souls created in Mine own image and did in the beginning gave mankind dominion over all of My creation even over all of the creatures of My creation to protect nurture and care for all of them and command both mankind and the creatures of My creation to go forth multiply and cover all of the Earth with all of their offspring and as I commanded so did they do all of My Will perfectly until the fall of mankind and corruption death and decay came into all of My creation for mankind and all of the creatures of My creation were until the moment of the fall of mankind immortal and obedient to all of My Commandments especially mankind with whom in the cool of the day I did  descend to the Earth to walk and converse even Adam and Eve for they where one with Me and I with them until they fell by giving into the temptations of the adversary in the form of a serpent and thus believing the lies of the adversary thus both giving into the temptations of the adversary they fell by disobeying that first commandment given to not eat of the fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil warning them that in the day they ate of the fruit of the knowledge of good and evil they would surely die thus did death and corruption and decay enter into and did cover the  Earth and all of creation but then in loving kindness and mercy by the promise of a saviour and redeemer to come was given so that could by Faith in Him could be redeemed and saved from My wrath to come of which at this time of a certain shall at this time descend upon all of the Nations of the Earth and all of mankind. Thus have I warned mankind in the Judging of the Nations in these last days that if they refused to repent and turn unto Me by Faith in the only true Messiah and Passover Lamb that the full fury of My wrath and anger with the IRON ROD  MY JUST JUDGEMENT shall of a certainty descend upon all of the Nations weighed in the balances of My Just Judgement and found guilty of breaking any and all of My Holy Laws and Commandments of My Moral Law and guilt of all manner of wickedness corruption and iniquity in these end of Days. Thus it is that many of the Nations having in the days of grace and mercy refused to repent rejecting the salvation and redemption and  resurrection unto everlasting life in the days of grace and mercy so now upon all the Nations of Mankind upon the face of the Earth as Judged and found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments the punishment thereof hath, is and shall now descend upon all the Nations especially now at this time upon all the Nations of Europe thus as was mankind in the beginning guilty of breaking My first commandment given and was warned of the consequences of the breaking thereof so have I warned mankind and as so said in the days of grace and mercy so say I now if the Nations of Mankind had repented and accepted the salvation and redemption by Faith through the shed blood offered I would have mercy upon them and withheld the outpouring of My wrath and anger and thus it is now that they having refused so to do then with IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT AND THE SWIFT TERRIBLE SHARP SWORD I shall punish all of those Nations who refused so to do and thus now it is for the continued breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and for all past sins crimes and transgression and for all great wickedness corruption and immorality and iniquity  and for the breaking of My Moral Law I shall cause to descend upon this Nation even CZECHIA the all consuming fires of my wrath and anger in death and destruction by whirlwind and fire by hurricanes and tornado by plague famine pestilence and drought Earth Quakes and such devastating storms as have never afore been seen upon the face of the Earth since the beginning of creation until now. But it is not alone for the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments shall I punish this and all the Nations of Europe but all the rest of the Nations of the Earth that have be Judged and found guilty of not only breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments but and also of great wickedness immorality and corruption especially in as far as the governments of these Nations are concerned for having  searched them out unto perfection and having found guilty of as  so said of great wickedness corruption immorality and the failure of the Governments of the Nations to meet the needs of the needy of their Nations even the needs of the poverty stricken and destitute the sick the lame the disabled the homeless and the strangers within their gates even of refugees fleeing persecution civil war and poverty as hath been in the recently witnessed in the actions of tyrannical wicked perverse Nations and governments causing the deaths of many of their own innocent people especially children whose Judgment is Just and whose end hath been by Me set as it were in stone even death and destruction and in Judgement being condemned to the bottomless pit and sheol for ever none no not one guilt of the crimes of breaking My Holy Laws and commandments and causing the death of innocent civilians and the persecution of their own people shall escape the full out pouring of My wrath and anger death and destruction descending upon them. But and also shall Condemn and punish those Nations found polluting and destroying their environment that hath resulted in unnecessary deaths of the creatures of My creation even of the polluting of the seas and oceans of the lakes rivers streams hath resulted in the deaths of many thousands of the creatures of My creation thus it shall be those found by Me guilty of doing so shall by Me punished most severely. Thus in as far as the punishment of this Nation is concerned as so said unto all the Nations thus far as Judged due to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation even CZECHIA if this Nation turns from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandment and from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Moral Laws and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I bless protect and prosper this Nation as it hath never afore been blessed or prospered in all that it does and shall surrounded this Nation around about with My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and the rest of the EUROPEAN Nations. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM , am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL

This the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment