Tuesday 8 September 2020

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD HAVING IN THESE END OF DAYS #JUDGED AND FOUND #NORWAY GUILTY OF BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAW AND #COMMANDMENTS I SHALL #PUNISH THEM ACCORDING TO #MY #WILL AND #PURPOSES AS IS SO SET DOWN IN #MY #WORD THE #LAW AND THE #PROPHETS

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God of the Host of Heaven the creator of the Universe and all that in it that doth exist I who doth hold the whole of creation in the palm of My hand and I saith the Lord God of the Host of Heaven and Heaven of Heavens who is the source of all life both physical and Spiritual especial the souls of all of mankind of which I created in Mine own image even that which is the spiritual part of mankind their person personality spirit of being created when I formed the bodies of mankind’s first parents from the dust of the ground and did breath their living immortal souls into their bodies that which of mankind exist forever upon departing in the death from their body when at the end of their lives upon Earth their bodies return unto dust then their soul enters into eternity to await the dawn of Judgement day when all of mankind shall come Me to be Judged. The body is Just a vehicle wherein a person exists throughout their life upon the face of the Earth and must be given up as must all be given up that hath been accumulated throughout their lives earthly possessions being as is the body corruptible and mortal and the souls of mankind being. Thus it is as so said the spiritual part of mankind their soul person or personality cannot perish for mankind’s soul personality or person the spiritual part of mankind shall exist forever for as I so said in the beginning I made mankind in My Image and though mankind fell and My image in mankind became corrupt yet because of My image in which the souls of were and are created they cannot cease to exist neither can I saith the Lord God of Host cannot cause the soul a person their personality their spiritual being to cease as it would be like causing a part of Myself to cease to exist which could and cannot ever be thus of a truth My image in mankind makes mankind a part of Me to put it in human terms it’s like a father killing his own beloved son, thus whilst it grieves Me greatly to Judged the rebellious and disobedient breakers of My Holy Laws and Commandments and to punish them by banishing them to the bottomless pit yet it must be if they remain unrepentant and refuse to obey My Holy Laws and Commandments and do My Will willingly by faith being redeemed through the only true eternal Passover Lamb  the Messiah IMMANUEL and thus being made thereof pure holy and righteous in My sight becoming loving obedient faithful children even My children then of necessity they must be cast out and into that place created for all of the disobedient unbelieving rebellious and wicked of Mankind  who remain so even after having being given the opportunity by Faith  in the only true Passover Lamb and Messiah in the days of grace and mercy to repent be forgiven and redeemed by Faith. Thus as I AM the creator and Father of all of mankind and all of mankind being created by Me are though rebellious disobedient wicked and break all of My Holy Laws and commandments are still My children especially in that at birth I do through procreation breath into all who are born of mankind the breath of life even their living souls created in Mine own image into their bodies through procreation the breath into all of mankind souls their spirit or personalities that which is the spiritual part of their existence, thus as it is with the rebellious wicked children of mankind who will in no way obey their parents must be cast out of the family home though the parents want it not and would rather they return from their wicked rebellious and evil ways and become obedient sons and daughters if they will not must be banished from the family Home so is it with Me I must cast out and into the bottomless pit all of those who at the end of the lives remain wicked rebellious unbelieving breakers of all of My Holy Laws and commandments even all of the fallen of mankind who have by Me upon Judgment day to be Judged  and though I want it not and would rather have it that they had repented and turned unto Me being willing from the heart to obey all of My Holy Laws and commandments but they having in their lives upon the Earth refused to do so being given every opportunity to repent be forgiven and redeemed by Faith in the Messiah IMMANUEL and become true holy righteous children of the Living God whom I AM THAT I AM even the redeemed of the Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL thus they saith the Lord God of the Host of Heaven and the heaven of heavens must be upon Judgment day be banished to the bottomless pit. Thus it is I have set down in MY Word the Law and the Prophets the only way whereby all of the rebellious wicked of mankind could return unto Me and to enter as hath many others have done so even into the Kingdom of Heaven which if mankind had not fallen all of mankind would have entered therein but that was not to be and thus did fall all of Mankind. Thus the way back into Me  and entering the Kingdom of Heaven was first set down with the promise of a saviour to come through whom all of mankind could return unto Me and once more be able to enter My Heavenly Kingdom even the Kingdom of Heaven and though many have returned through the promised Messiah by faith yet it grieves Me greatly that many have not and upon Judgment day I shall have to Judge and punish them by forever banishing them from My presence to that place of banishment I created even the bottomless pit to punish them forever for the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and having through mankind’s first parents inherited original sin even though in Loving Kindness and mercy I have sought for all of mankind to repent and through Faith in the Messiah IMMANUEL return unto Me yet many of mankind would and of whom My Judgment of them is Just and upon them shall descend forever the full fury of My wrath and anger in the bottomless from which there can be for all of those cast therein no return. These being they who have proven once and forever that they will not change and will not repent of all their wicked rebellious law breaking ways for if as so said they were willing to do so they would have when given the opportunity to repent be forgiven and cleansed of all sins transgressions and the crime of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments. But as so said afore that the days of grace and mercy have ended and the days of wrath and anger and the punishing of the Nations and their Governments shall now of a certainty now descended upon all the Nations of the Earth having been weighed in the balances of My Just Judgement and found guilty of breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments shall be by Me as said punished in the coming days and of which shall last unto the Last day when Judgment day dawns even as I so said and revealed in My Word even as I have  Judged NORWAY and found this Nation guilty of breaking any and all of My Holy Laws and Commandments I shall with the all consuming fires of My Wrath and Anger and with the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT and THE TERRIBLE SWIFT SHARP SWORD IN THE RIGHT HAND OF HE TO WHOM I HAVE PLACED IT strike down not only this Nation NORWAY but all of the wicked rebellious unbelieving breakers of all of My Holy Laws and commandments and Moral Laws down unto the dust of the ground even by great Earth Quakes Tornadoes Hurricanes mighty storms and floods tidal waves and tsunamis followed by drought famine pestilence disease so much so that many great cities of  the Nations of the Earth shall no longer exist upon the face of the Earth but not alone shall I punish the Nations to be punished for the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments but and also shall I punish all the Nations of the Earth for the pollution and devastation of the environment of the Earth and of the seas and oceans of the Earth  that hath and is causing the deaths of many of the creatures of My creation of which I shall not Hold any Nations found guilty of so doing in Judgment upon Judgment day guiltless but as said afore shall I of a certainty punish them by the out pouring of My wrath and anger upon them and at Judgement day upon finding them guilt not only of the sins crimes and transgression of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law but also of the pollution and destruction and devastation of the environment and thereby the unnecessary cruel slaughter of the creatures of My creation but it is that I shall punish the Nations for Mainly the breaking as a fore said of all of My Holy Laws and commandments of which if mankind had obeyed as so set down the pollution and destruction of the environment seas oceans and air would not have took place. Thus it is that also for the breaking of all of My Holy Moral Laws as are so set down in My Word of which shall in Judgment the punishment thereof that is due shall be strictly adhered even according to the demands of My Holy Laws and Commandments. But it is also that I shall punish most severely the governments of all of the Nations of the Earth for if having been guilty of failing to meet the needs of the needy of their Nations even the sick the disabled the lame the elderly the widow and the orphan the destitute the poverty stricken the homeless especially providing adequate care and protection for the young and the very young against those who would harm or abuse them as I say unto these government what they shall do unto others I shall do unto them but multiplied tenfold upon their heads whether good or ill. But as so said the time of grace and mercy given to these and all the Judged Nations of the Earth wherein they could if willed repent by Faith in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL hath long ended and the punishing of the Nations one by one hath begun and shall not end until all the Nations of the Earth for the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments and for all manner of great wickedness immorality and corruption have been punished to the Nth degree as is so set down in MY WORD AND DEMANDED BY MY HOLY LAWS AND COMMANDMENTS. For as said in My Word not one jot or full stop shall pass from or be omitted in the execution thereof upon all the wicked disobedient unbelieving breakers of My Holy Laws and Commandments and Moral Laws and guilty of original sin for all shall be fulfilled as is so set down in all of the My Holy Word Law and the prophets. But and if this Nation NORWAY turns from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandment and from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Moral Laws and obeys all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Laws from the heart according as so set down in My Word Law and the prophets so shall I bless protect and prosper them until My Judgment day dawns but as so said if not then so shall the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation thus also as so said where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM, am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

From the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment