Thursday 3 September 2020

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD I HAVE IN THESE LAST DAYS WEIGHED THE #BAHAMAS IN THE #BALANCES OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT AND FOUND THEM #GUILTY OF BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAW AND #COMMANDMENTS I SHALL #PUNISH THEM WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST JUDGEMENT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God of the Hosts of Heaven and the Heaven of Heavens CREATOR OF ALL THAT IS WAS AND EVER SHALL BE and the only true eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah who is both Man and God having taken upon Himself the form of flesh and lived perfectly upon the Earth and did die in the place of all of those who have and do and shall believe in Him as their only true saviour redeemer and the only eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL who did in their place suffered for all of their sins crimes and transgressions but especially original sin the cause of the fall of mankind resulting in the curse of death befalling not only mankind but the whole of creation nd thus having suffered in their place saith the Lord God of the Heavens of Heavens and His sacrifice being accepted He being resurrected from the dead on the behalf of all of those who have do and shall believe in Him with and in Him are also resurrected from amongst the dead to at last as did the Messiah ascend into the Heaven of Heavens and upon doing so receive of Me the Just reward and inheritance for all eternity. Thus it is as I have weighed all the Nations of the Earth in the balances of My Just Judgement so shall I at this time in these end of days purposed to punish them all one by one even according to My Will and purposes as are so set down in My Holy Word Law and the Prophets and according to the demands of My Holy Laws and Commandments in as far as the punishment which is due to poured forth upon all of the unrepentant rebellious fallen wicked immoral corrupt Nations of the Earth at this time in these end of days before My Judgment Day shall dawn. Thus then it is as I have Judged all the Nations of the Earth and found them guilty of the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments so shall I punish all the Nations of the Earth from the least to the greatest from the weakest to the mightiest from the poorest to the richest from the least to the greatest even all of the those professing to be righteous who are liken unto whiten sepulchres and all the unrighteous thus as it is having weighed all the Nations of the Earth in the balances of My Just Judgement and found them guilty of breaking any and all of My Holy Laws and Commandments so shall I punish them all one by one saith the Lord God of Hosts Heaven and the Heaven of Heavens afore said I would when once the weighing of the Nations in the balances of My Just Judgement had been fulfilled even according to My Will and purposes as is so set down in My Word Law and the prophets thus it is as the days of grace and mercy ended and the days of the weighing of the Nations in the balances hath been fulfil now remains only the punishing of the Nations by the IRON ROD of MY Just JUDGEMENT  in these days of wrath and anger even the days of the outpouring  of the full fury of the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger death and destruction that shall be poured forth upon all the Nations of the Earth having in the Judging thereof been found guilty and unrepentant of the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law saith the Holy One of Israel creator and redeemer as so afore said of all those of who do believe in and have accepted the Messiah IMMANUEL as their saviour, redeemer and as so said their only true eternal Passover Lamb whose cleansing blood hath been sprinkled upon the doors and lintels of their hearts making then Holy Pure and Righteous in My sight and who shall in Judgment upon Judgment day the Angel of death up seeing the Messiah IMMANUELS  blood on their hearts shall Passover them and then they shall be caught up into the Kingdom of Heaven  before My throne to dwell forever especial of all of those who of the Holy people that have repented and by Faith have become the redeemed of the Lamb even the only true eternal Passover Lamb whose shed blood by faith cleanseth all who believe in Him from all sins crimes and transgression and of the first sin committed in Eden. Thus it is at this time that I shall having weighed theTHE BAHAMAS in the balances of My Just Judgement punished this Nation as I have all the others weighed by Me saith the Holy One of Israel in the balances of My Just Judgement and found guilty of breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and it is I shall continue at this time so to do until all of the Nations thereof of the Earth and mankind have been Punished. thus as so afore said the days of the punishing of the Nation thus Judged and found guilt and unrepentant hath begun when indeed as so said the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger shall descend upon all of the unrepentant Nation until each and every Nation by Me hath been punished. Thus as so said I shall Judge this Nations evenTHE BAHAMAS and also all the rest of the Nations having weighed by Me saith ADONIA ELOHIM in the balances of My Just Judgement and found guilty of breaking any and all of My Holy Laws and commandments especially My Moral Laws as it hath been so with the other Nations of mankind having been Judged found guilty of breaking My Holy Laws and commandments and are due yet to be by Me punished full measure saith the Lord God. But not only for the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments shall these Nations having been found guilty shall be by Me punished for but for having  been found guilty of committing great wickedness corruption evil and iniquity and especially all manner of Immorality and also guilty of polluting the Environment resulting in the destruction thereof and having caused millions of the creatures of My creation cruel injuries and death of which in the Judging and the punishing thereof I shall not Hold any I find guilty of these crimes sin and transgression guiltless but shall in this life and also upon the day of Judgment shortly to dawn punish them most severely. But not only for the sins crimes and transgression of the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and commandments and the breaking of My Moral laws and for all manner of great wickedness immorality and corruption shall I punish these Nations but and also shall I punish the Governments of these Nations having been found guilty of failing in their responsibility to meet the needs of the needy of their Nations even of the sick and the terminally Ill of the disabled and the blind deaf and dumb of the widow and the orphan and the elderly of the poverty stricken and of the destitute and the homeless also of those who reside within their gates of the Nations seeking refugee from civil war persecution and starvation but more so shall I punish the Government of this Nations both local and regional even all of the politicians thereof if found guilty in failing to provide adequate care and protection for the young the very young and the vulnerable from all of those who would harm abuse or even murder them thus say I again those Government and all the politicians I find   neglecting so to do I shall not in this life and in Judgment hold them guiltless but shall indeed pour forth upon them the full force of My wrath and anger. Thus as so said having found these Nations in these days of wrath and anger unrepentant of the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and Moral Law so shall I as so said pour forth upon them in this life the full fury of the all consuming fires f My wrath and anger by the IRON ROD of My Just Judgment by whirlwind and fire by Earth Quake tornadoes hurricanes by floods and great storms by cyclones tidal waves and Tsunamis followed by drought and famine cause by the increased heat of the Sun drying out the ground so much so that no crops or vegetation will grow and also by plague and pestilence and uncontrollable diseases. But in as far as the punishment of this Nation is concerned as so said unto all the Nations thus far due to be punished by Me so say I unto this Nation even THE BAHAMAS if these Nations turns from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandment and from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Moral Laws and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I bless protect and prosper this Nation as it hath never afore been blessed or prospered in all that they do and shall surround these Nations around about with by My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and also on the rest of the of the  Nations of the Earth. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM, am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah “IMMANUEL”.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment