Friday 25 September 2020

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD I HAVE WEIGHED #SLOVAKIA IN THE #BALANCES OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT HAVING #FOUND THEM #GUILTY OF BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAW AND #COMMANDMENTS IN THESE END OF DAYS I SHALL #PUNISH THEM WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God of Hosts creator of all that is was and ever shall be even the Heavens and of the Heaven of Heavens unto thee at this time that as I have weighed all the Nations of Europe and Eastern Europe and found them guilty of having broken each and every one of My Holy Laws and Commandment’s  so am I purposed to punish all the Nations of Europe and Eastern Europe right unto as afore said unto most Northern reaches of  RUSSIA’S borders  in wrath and anger death and destruction not only for the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments but for all manner of wickedness immorality corruption and iniquity and also for the pollution and devastation of the environment in all of the Europe  Easter Europe and Northern Asia that hath resulted in the cruel deaths and injuries of the creatures of My creation caused by all of the Nations of Europe and Northern Asia thus having warned them of My wrath and anger to come that shall  befall all the Nations of Europe and Northern Asia if they cease not from off polluting  their environment that hath caused the; as said; cruel deaths and injuries of the creatures of My creation that of a certainty I shall pour out upon the guilty thereof the full fury of the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger and thus as the Nations of Europe and Northern Asia having been warned of the consequences  neglecting to take immediate robust action in the reducing  of the pollution and devastation of the environment now it is that upon all the Nations of Europe and Northern Asia shall My wrath and anger shall begin to descend as so set down and warned of by Earthquake whirlwind and fire by hurricanes and great storms of tornadoes and cyclones of devastating volcanic eruptions taking place in the many Nations not only upon all the Nations of Europe and Northern Asia but also upon all  of the Nations of the Earth found guilty  of the same crimes sins and transgressions as  the European and Northern Asian Nations are guilty of in as far as the pollution and devastation of the Earth’s environment that have and are the cause of the deaths and cuel injuries of all of the creatures of My creation but not only shall I saith the Lord God even the Holy One of Israel as said strike now the guilty Nations thereof by these disasters alone but also by floods and the increased heat of the Sun turning it as rock so much so that nought shall grow therein resulting in drought famine plague and pestilence and unstoppable diseases. For thus it is even as these are the days of wrath and anger and are as Judged the punishing of the Nations of all of the Earth yet thus far have I held back the full fury of My wrath and anger being lenient as afore said many a time with mankind and the Nations due to be by Me punished in the hope as offered by Me that the Nations upon suffering outpouring of My wrath and anger would seek of Me forgiveness and would turn from off the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and of breaking My Moral Laws and from their hearts obey all of My Holy Laws and commandments in that I as said as promised  if the Nations thus Judged and due to be by Me punished if they turned from off breaking all of My Holy Laws and commandments and obeyed them as so set down in My Word Law and the prophets instead of wrath and anger befalling the Nations of the Earth My Blessing with peace and prosperity as never afore been seen upon the Earth and that I shall also surrounding around about with My presence protecting them from all harm and alarm until the dawning of My Judgement day. But if mankind heeds not the warnings given and turns off from breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments takes that which is offer even the only way of avoiding the outpouring of My wrath and anger upon them remain unrepentant unbelieving disobedient and breakers of all of My Holy Laws and commandments and continuing to pollute and devastate the environment of their Nations and the Earth thus say I if the Nations of mankind think that the disasters thus far that have struck the Nations of the Earth are the full extent of the power of My wrath and ager to be poured out upon the wicked rebellious and unrepentant Nations of the Earth that do break all of My Holy Laws and commandments and do pollute and devastate the Earth’s environment then mankind had better think again as so shall  be seen in the coming days not only to be poured out upon alone as said upon the Nations of Europe and Northern Asia but upon all of the guilty of mankind. But in as far as the catastrophe that took  place in the middle East wherein a Nation  massacred  its own people with the help of other Nations and terrorist groups  as so said afore as ordained so shall this one now with his allies be cast down unto the dust of the ground and the bottomless pit even sheol forever and as so said so shall I at this time punish all the Nations of the Earth as so said as ordained by Me that did and have done  little or nothing  to put an end that Nations crimes so shall the cup of My wrath be poured out upon all of those Nations who stood by and watch this massacre which is ready to be poured out upon all of the guilty of these crimes of commission and omission so much so that those Nations found guilty shall know the pains and horror suffer by that Nations people. But it is as so said I shall as Judged continue to punish full measure all the Nations of Europe and also Northern Asia as so said and set down and revealed in My Holy Law Word and the prophets concerning these end of days now come upon all of the Earth. Thus as so said afore, all that is set down and ordained to come to pass in the last days until the end of days and the dawn of judgment days shall be of a certainty fulfilled even as they have thus far been fulfilled unto perfection. But as so said I shall as Judged punish all the Nations of Europe due to be punished one by one having been found guilty of the breaking all of My Holy Laws and commandments and of great wickedness corruption immorality and iniquity and at this time even SLOVAKJA  but not only for the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments but for the pollution of this Nations environment resulting as so said afore the cruel deaths and injuries of the creatures of My creation of which I shall not in Judgment soon to come Hold this Nation SLOVAKJA guilty guiltless but shall punish them even as and according to the demands of My Holy Laws and commandments. But not only for the sins crimes and transgressions herein set down shall I punish this Nation for but also I shall punish this Nations Governments Local and National for having been found failing to meet the needs of the needy of this Nation of the sick the disabled the blind deaf and dumb the widow and the orphan the homeless the destitute and the poverty stricken and the elderly but and especially in failing to provide adequate care and security for the young and very young of this Nation against those who would harm abuse or even murder them also failing to provide care and support for the refugees within thy gates fleeing persecution war famine and drought plague and pestilence but and especially terrorism, of which most assuredly by My swift terrible sharp sword in the right hand of He in to whose hand I have placed it and command so to strike down unto the dust of the ground all those of any land nation and people who terrorise innocent civilians and children. Thus in as far as the punishment of this Nation is concerned as so said unto all the Nations thus far as Judged due to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation even SLOVAKIA  if this Nation as afore said turns from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandment and from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Moral Laws and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I bless protect and prosper this Nation as it hath never afore been blessed or prospered in all that it does and shall surrounded this Nation around about with by My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and the rest of the EUROPEAN Nations. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM , am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL.    

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee  

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment