Thursday 17 September 2020

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD HAVING IN THESE END OF DAYS #WEIGHED #SWITZERLAND IN THE BALANCES OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT FOUND THEM #GUILTY OF BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS I SHALL #PUNISH THEM WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGMENT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God creator of the whole of creation and all that in it that exist to the glory of My Holy Name saith the Holy One Of Israel even that which mankind hath named the Universe and Earth Moon Sun and all the Stars with all of their planets the number of which is beyond the comprehension of mankind but more so all the stars and their planets that exist in all of creation each and every one by Me are known by Me and all of the wonders of therein created by the breath of My Mouth especially the Earth and all the creatures of My creation created from the dust of the ground and of which commanded I saith the Holy One of Israel to go forth and multiply and cover the face of the Earth with their offspring. But the chief of My creation that I create is and was and ever shall be  mankind whose body also I formed from the dust of the ground and breathed into them the breath of life even their living immortal souls created in Mine own image in Mine own Image created I them both male and female and as I commanded the creatures of My creation to go forth and multiply and cover face of the Earth so did I unto mankind so command and I give unto  them to have dominion over all the creatures of My creation even of all that exist upon the face of the Earth did make all of mankind responsible for their care welfare and protection of which until Judgment day and the end of days that responsibility remains and the neglect of which mankind shall have to answer for before Me in Judgment upon Judgement day when it dawns when the end of days is finished and completed. Thus as so said and set down in My Word the Law and the prophets mankind fell being deceived by the enemy of all of mankind even the adversary and by the fall did death the grave corruption and the beginning of time even the beginning of days entered into all of My creation and along with corruption death and the passage of time for before mankind fell only Eternity did exist and thus along with mankind  all the creature of My creation were all pure holy and perfect in My sight having neither spot or blemish and having only a beginning of days but no end thereof for all both mankind and the creatures of My creation were immortal upon the Earth. But when mankind fell and was cast out of the Garden I created eastward in Eden as so said upon all of creation did enter in corruption death the grave the beginning of days and the passage of time which existed not before the fall in the all of My creation even the Universe thus it was as so said then began the beginning of days and the passing of time and as time entered into creation so must there be an inevitable end for only eternity hath no beginning and no end. Thus as the grave death corruption and the beginning of days entered into creation so did the punishment for original sin even the breaking of My of My first commandment befell for mankind being the offspring of Adam and Eve so all of mankind by inheritance inherit original sin they being as said  mankind’s first parents the result being as so said and seen in the casting out of mankind from My garden of Eden in effect mankind in Adam and Eve were banished from My presence and from My Kingdom and thus it was that a place of banishment was created by Me saith the Lord God for all of the fallen of mankind and all of the fallen of heaven who were cast down unto the Earth even the Adversary and his followers for his part in the downfall of mankind both he and his followers were as said cast out of heaven and down unto the Earth to await Judgment and thence upon being Judged and found guilty of tempting and deceiving mankind by his lies resulting in the their fall; but deciding to give into the adversaries deception they were responsible for their fall; committed to be cast along with all of the fallen of mankind into that place I did created even the bottomless pit wherein burns the flames of everlasting torment.  Thus for his casting out of the Heaven of Heavens and down unto the Earth hath he sought from thence to corrupt and cause the fall of as many of mankind as he can so that they shall be along with him cast into the bottomless pit for the Adversary knows who I AM and upon knowing knows full well with whom he hath to do even I AM I AM the only true eternal God creator of the heavens and that I am infinite in all My being without any limitations whatsoever and who holds all of creation in the palm of My hand knows full well that there is no way in which  he can defeat Me he hath as so said sought to destroy as much as he can of My creation before the end of days and Judgment day and to make sure with his lies that redemption and salvation was and is beyond the reach of as many of mankind as he can deceive with his lies he being the father of lies thus it is plain to see the cause of his down fall and the reason why he seeks to make sure the means of redemption are beyond the reach of as many as he can of mankind through his deception and lies even because I cast him and his followers out of the Heaven of Heavens and down unto the Earth to await his punishment which is his just due when the Judgement day dawns who shall in Judgment with all of the fallen of mankind be cast into as afore said into that place of banishment from My presence forever reserved for him and his followers even the bottomless pit. Thus as also said afore as mankind was cast out of Eden and due to be punished along with their descendants thus it was and is that I ordained a number of mankind to be redeemed throughout all of the days of mankind upon the face of the Earth through the only true eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL that I would save and separate from out of every land tribe people and Nation that exists upon the face of the Earth that exist in all of creation until Judgment day  a people and Nation unto Myself not only of the Holy People but as so said out of every tribe people Land and Nation upon the face of the Earth a Holy Nation who would do My will willingly as it is done in all of the Kingdom of Heaven saith the Lord God of the Hosts of Heaven and the Heaven of Heavens for My will shall become their will and thus they shall be willing in the day of My power to do My will upon the Earth as it is in Heaven and in all of My Heavenly Kingdom.  Thus it is as I saith the Lord God of Hosts know all things and from Me nothing is hidden and as it is that I know the end from the beginning so did I ordain a day when all of mankind past present and future would be brought before Me to be Judged even the quick and the dead of mankind for as so said in Adam and Eve did all of their descendants inherit their first sin even original sin and thus through them the curse of death and corruption and the limit of their time upon the Earth and therefore as Adam and Eve were Judged and punish so will all of their descendants be Judged and punish first for original sin and then for all of their sins crimes and transgressions in the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments throughout their lives upon the Earth it having as so said been written at birth upon the fleshy tablets of the hearts of all of mankind and also delivered by Mosher/Moses at the foot of My Holy Mount to Israel and by them unto all of mankind even the written word thereof having been published throughout all of the Earth leaving none with any excuse whatsoever before Me in Judgment that they knew not My Holy Laws and Commandments and therefore could not obey all of them but as so said even in the voicing of such an excuse the answer of which would be as so said that My Law at birth is written upon all the hearts of mankind and therefore in all of My creation the only creatures thereof that are innocent in My sight are the creatures that live and move and have their being thereof in Me upon the face of the Earth who come out from Me at birth and return directly unto Me upon their death even all the creatures of My creation and only mankind is and can be found guilty of the breaking of all of them. Thus it is as I have ordained the number of mankind to exist upon the Earth so did I saith the Lord God of the Hosts of heaven and Heaven of Heavens did I from the beginning in all eternity a day and a time whereby all of mankind should be Judged those who remained unrepentant breakers of all of My Holy Law and Commandments having been given in the promised Messiah the means forgiveness and redemption and in the rejecting thereof of those means of escaping My wrath and anger in Judgment to come condemned justly to be cast in that place of banishment even the bottomless pit even that place of banishment from My presence forever and those who repented and accepted redemption by faith in the Messiah even the Eternal Passover Lamb He having in their place suffered their Just due punishment for all of their sins crimes and transgressions in the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments and for original sin thus not the shall not only escape My wrath and anger to come in Judgement but being washed clean in His blood and made Holy and righteous in My sight redeemed cleansed forgiven and made pure and holy in My sight in Judgment shall be acquitted and ascend into the Kingdom of the Heaven of Heavens .  Thus it is in the punishing of this Nation even SWITZERLAND as so said have I Judged and found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and shall in these days to come even the days of the punishing of the Nations of the Earth they having been found guilty of not only breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments and also guilty of great evil wickedness corruption immorality and iniquity so shall I punish this Nation even SWITZERLAND as I shall punish as so set down one by one all the rest of the Nations of the Earth in wrath and anger death and destruction by whirlwind and fire by mighty storms hurricanes and tornadoes by the darkening of the Sun and moon and the stars of the heavens by flood tidal waves and tsunamis by drought and famine by plague and pestilence and diseases even like unto the ten plagues of Egypt but far worse and for far longer. Thus shall it be that all of these disaster shall of a certainty descend upon this Nation SWITZERLAND in punishment having been found guilty of committing all of the sins crimes and transgressions in the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law and those crimes committed against the creatures of My creation through the pollution and devastation of Earth environment in these days of wrath and anger by the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT. But and if this Nation even SWITZERLAND turns from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandment and from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Moral Laws and obeys all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word Law and the prophets so shall I bless protect and prosper them until My Judgment day dawns but as so said if not then so shall the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation thus also as so said where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM, am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

From the prophet of the Lord
 

No comments:

Post a Comment