Wednesday 9 September 2020

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD I HAVE IN THESE LAST DAYS #JUDGED AND FOUND THE #BELGIUM #GUILTY OF BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAW AND #COMMANDMENTS I SHALL #PUNISH THEM WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT ACCORD TO #MY #WILL AS IS SET DOWN IN #MY #WORD

 Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

Thus as so said so hath begun the punish of all the Nations upon the face of the Earth along with their governments local and regional at this time even all of those who have by Me been weighed in the balances of My Just Judgement and found guilty of original sin and the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and shall not of a certainty not cease thereof until Judgment day dawns and all the wicked unrepentant and fallen of mankind and the Adversary and his followers even all of the outcast of heaven shall by the Angel of death be cast into the bottomless pit and all of the redeemed of the Lamb shall ascend into the Kingdom of Heaven  being found through the righteousness of the Messiah pure Holy and righteous in My sight at the end of last day before destruction of this creation and the creating of the New. Wherein death and the grave and all manner of evil wickedness corruption and the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments exist not for in the New creation all shall be done perfectly according to My will and purposes throughout all of eternity wherein the lion shall ay down with the lamb and a child be in their youth older than the oldest of mankind ever to have existed upon the face of the Earth for a child shall be able to play with all the wild creatures without fear there shall be no harm done in all of My Mount and upon all of the face of the new Earth. Thus saith Adonai Elohim Lord God of the whole of creation of Host of Heaven and the Heaven of Heavens and even the only true redeemer and saviour of mankind and Israel even only true eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL whose shed blood alone by Faith cleanses from all sins transgressions and the crimes of Breaking any and all of My Holy Laws and Commandments as I have weighed all the Nations upon the face of the Earth so shall I punish as Judged even this Nation. Thus saith the Lord God of Hosts even the Holy One of Israel having as afore said Judged and found the Nations of Europe guilty of the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law so I am as so said purposed to punish each and every Nation of Europe even according to the punishment demanded by My Holy Laws and commandments for the breaking thereof especially at this time BELGIUM having weighed that Nation in the balances of My Just Judgement and found that Nation not only Guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments but guilty of all manner of wickedness evil iniquity corruption and especially of immorality even of the abuse of the young and innocent by those who professed to be of Me yet are not but are indeed whitened sepulchres full of as My Word says dead men’s bones twice dead plucked up by the roots and ready to be cast into the bottomless pit whose Judgement upon Judgment day hath by Me been ordained even to be cast into the bottomless pit and the lake of the fires of everlasting torment forever from which there is and shall be no reprieve or escape, for as so said many a time by Me and is set down and revealed in My Word all the young and very young of the Earth are most precious in My sight and better it would be for those who offend one of these little ones who are of Me if they hung a millstone around their necks and where cast into the deepest depths of the see for these in My sight and even all who commit such crimes against the young and very young from Me there shall be no forgiveness only as so said in Judgment upon Judgment day at the end of days of which at this time and in these days travels upon swift wings  a looking forward upon being found guilty to be as so said cast into the bottomless pit by the Angel of death forever. Therefore as so said I am at this time purposed to punish this Nation even BELGIUM having by Me upon being as afore said weighed in the balances of My Just Judgement and found wanting in as for as the obedience of this Nation to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and of as afore said of My Holy Moral Law being guilty of all manner of sins transgressions and crimes of the breaking of all of MY Holy Laws and Commandments by the outpouring of the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger full measure. Thus saith the Holy One of Israel creator and redeemer and saviour of all those of mankind who have become the children of the Living God by faith in the only true redeemer and eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL who having been convicted of sin righteousness and Judgement and have repented seeking of Me forgiveness of all of their sins transgressions and the crimes of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments and especially the first sin committed by their first parents even Adam and Eve and after Roach Hakodesh/the Holy Spirit as so named by mankind reveals unto them that the only way of being saved from My wrath to come upon all of mankind at Judgement day is to be forgiven of all sins and especially the first sin and transgressions and the crimes of breaking any and all of My Holy Laws and Commandments even My Moral Law is by being redeemed by faith in only true eternal Passover lamb even the Messiah IMMANUEL by accepting Him as their saviour redeemer and being cleansed of all sins transgressions and the crimes of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments by being cleansed by His Shed Blood making them all Holy and Righteous in My sight and inheritors of My kingdom even the Kingdom of Heaven Accepting by Faith His death was their Death and His Resurrection as their resurrection and when upon passing from this life as He ascended into the Heavens and the Heaven of Heavens even the Kingdom of Heaven so shall they ascend as did into the heaven of heavens and the Kingdom of Heaven to live at My Right-Hand forever. But as concerning this Nation that has been Judged and shall  at his time and in these last days be punished by the out pouring of My wrath and anger upon them not only as afore said for the Breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and the committing of all manner of wickedness corruption immorality and iniquity but also for the Polluting of and destruction of the Environment that hath resulted in the cruel and wicked slaughter not only of the creatures of My creation but of domestic creatures who have and do suffer at the hands of their wicked owners of which in Judgement I shall not hold those guiltless who are found to be guilty of the crimes of cruelty and cruel wicked slaughter not only committed against the creatures of the wild but of the domestic creatures of My creation. But not only shall My wrath and anger be poured out upon these Nations and their Governments for crimes committed against the creatures of My creation directly or indirectly through the destruction and the pollution of the environment but also as afore said for the neglecting of the needy of this Nation by their governments failing to meet their electoral and God given responsibility to govern their Nation given by those who elected them to govern their Nation as they promised so to do and have thus far failed especially in provision of adequate care and protection for all of the children and the young of this Nation from all those who would harm and abuse them but not only the children who are most precious in My sight but the elderly the widow the orphan the blind deaf and dumb the sick and terminally ill the homeless the destitute and the poverty stricken and of the refugees within their gates fleeing civil war and persecution and also especially those who are helpless who rely upon who rely upon those who are appointed to provide for all of their needs when they are unable to care for and provide for themselves and that means not only community and local authority care but the responsibility of the children of the elderly to care for them in their old age for as they are from their birth cared for protected and provided with all of their needs until they can care for themselves by their parents so should the children in their turn care for their parents in their old age when they are unable to care for themselves. Also shall I punish those in the government of this Nation who live a life of luxury whilst their people suffer poverty and destitution I shall cause to be poured out upon them the full force of My wrath and anger and shall cause them to be cast down to the dust of the ground and before they pass from earthly life they shall suffer tenfold that suffer by their people. But as concerning this Nation having in the days of grace and mercy rejected redemption and salvation through Faith in the Messiah IMMANUEL I  shall cause to descend upon this Nation in these days of wrath and anger as so said for the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and commandments and Moral Law and of original sin inherited from mankind’s first parents the full force of the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger by great devastating floods great storms whirlwinds the shaking of the Earth tidal waves of such force that shall cause twice as much devastation as that which struck Japan and of plagues, famine and drought and unstoppable diseases. But in as far as the punishment of this Nation even BELGIUM and the Nations of Europe are concerned as so said unto all the Nations thus far as Judged due to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation even BELGIUM and all the Nations of Europe if  they all turn; as afore said; from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandment and from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Holy Moral Laws and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I bless protect and prosper this and all the Nations of Europe as they have never afore been blessed or prospered in all that they do and shall surrounded them around about with My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I as said with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and the rest of the EUROPEAN Nations. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM, am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

From the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment