Sunday 20 September 2020

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD I HAVE WEIGHED #HUNGARY IN THE #BALANCES OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT AND FOUND THEM IN THESE #END OF DAYS #GUILTY OF #BREAKING #MY #HOLY_LAW AND #COMMANDMENTS AND I SHALL PUNISH THEM WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT

 Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Holy One of Israel and the only true saviour redeemer even the only true eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL through whom alone are any of mankind and especially the Holy People redeemed for without faith in Him there is no salvation or redemption or escaping My Wrath and Anger that shall of a certainty descend upon all those of mankind that are guilty of breaking any and all of My Holy Laws and Commandments especial My Moral Law. Thus it is I have weighed all the Nations of Europe both central and Eastern Europe and their Governments in the balances of My Just Judgement even this Nation HUNGARY and its Government Local and central as Judged found them guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and of breaking My Moral Law of great wickedness of corruption immorality and iniquity and unless they have repented of all of their sins transgressions and crimes of the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments in the days of grace and mercy now ended and have turned from off all disobedience to My Holy Laws and Commandments and have begun from the heart to obey them all  by Faith in the only true eternal Messiah and Passover Lamb IMMANUEL according to My Will and purposes as so set down in My Word as is done in My Kingdom of Heaven and of which I require of mankind to be done upon the Earth as I have Judge and am punishing all the Nations of Europe thus far weighed in the balances of My Just Judgement so shall I do unto this Nation and their Government having found them not only guilty of breaking My Holy Laws and commandments but also of great wickedness immorality in breaking all of My Moral Law as are as afore said so set down and revealed in all of My Word My Law and the prophets. But I shall punish the Government of this Nation as I shall punish all the Governments of the Nations for the corruption that exists hidden in darkness that shall as I afore said shall by Me as afore said be brought out into the light of day for as I so said afore all the hidden thing of darkness even all the hidden sins crimes and transgressions of iniquity wickedness corruption immorality and perversion shall be brought out into the light to be revealed and shall be seen by all to the shame and condemnation of those found guilty of committing these crimes sins and transgressions and shall be by the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT PUNISHED at this time and in the day of Judgment that is soon to dawn upon all of mankind and the Nations of mankind that when all shall all of mankind living and dead shall be brought before Me to be weighed in the balances of My Just Judgement upon being found guilty of all sins crimes and transgressions and especially guilty of original sin shall be according to the punishment as so set down and demanded by My Holy Laws and Commandments and especially My Moral Law shall be punished  even all of the wicked and unrepentant breakers of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments which in the breaking thereof hath but one punishment and that is death eternal and condemned forever to be cast into the bottomless pit wherein burns the flames of everlasting torment forever and the lake of the fires of eternal. But not only shall I punish this Nation HUNGARY for the Breaking of My Holy Laws and commandments and My Moral laws alone but and also for the neglecting of the needy of this Nation by this Nations  government even of neglecting to provide adequate health care for the sick and the disabled and to meet the needs of the poverty stricken and destitute the widows and the elderly the orphan the homeless and the outcast and of the refugee seeking refuge fleeing tyrannical dictators and cruel tyrants but and especially failing in the provision of adequate care protection and security for the young the very young and the vulnerable of this Nation who are most precious in My sight against those who would harm abuse or murder them but and also shall I punish this Nation and its Government for the destruction and pollution of the environment that is the cause of the cruel injuries and deaths  of the creatures of My creation directly or indirectly even of the pollution of the land, rivers, streams, Lakes and also of the seas and oceans of the Earth of which I shall not hold any Nation I find guilty guiltless when coming before Me in Judgement upon Judgement day of committing these crime against and upon the creatures of My creation guiltless and shall both in their lives upon Earth punish them for all their crimes committed against the creatures of My creation and also upon Judgment day as said  cast all the disobedient unbelieving  wicked unrepentant breakers of all of My Holy Laws and commandments and My Moral Law of mankind and the Nations of mankind which shall end in of the casting of them into the bottomless pit along with the Adversary and his followers forever. Thus it is and shall be that this Nation even HUNGARY after weighing them in the balances of My Just Judgement  an finding them guilty of the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments especially My Moral Laws and of original sin I shall as so set down in My Word by which I am Judging all the Nations of the Earth if unrepentant will face the full outpouring of the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger by Earth quake and great storms Hurricanes Tornadoes floods famines plagues drought and pestilence and if then all remain unrepentant then I shall cause all of those guilty of Breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments and the breaking of all of My Most Holy Moral law to in this life be cast down in wrath and anger and return unto the dust from whence they came and then in Judgment when the final Judgment day dawns when all of mankind past present and future comes before Me to be Judged cat as afore said into sheol the bottomless pit along with the adversary and his followers forever even that place by the Nations called hell which falls far short of the reality of everlasting punishment in the bottomless pit forever. But in as far as the punishment of this Nation is concerned as so said unto all the Nations thus far due to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation even HUNGARY if this Nation turns from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandment and from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Moral Laws and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I bless protect and prosper this Nation as it hath never afore been blessed or prospered in all that IT does and shall surrounded this Nation around about with by My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and the rest of the EUROPEAN Nations. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM , am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL.


This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

From the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment