Thursday 24 September 2020

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE MESSIAH #IMMANUEL HAVING #JUDGED AND FOUND #UKRAIN IN THESE #END OF DAYS #GUILTY OF BREAKING ALL OF #MY #HOLY_LAW AND #COMMANDMENTS I SHALL IN WRATH AND ANGER #PUNISH THEM WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY JUST #JUDGEMENT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus say I unto the saith the Lord God of even the Holy One of Israel creator of all of creation even that so Named by mankind the Universe and all of the Hosts of Heaven and the Heaven of Heavens as so said I shall having weighed all the Nations of Europe in the balances of My Just Judgement am I and shall I  punish all the Nations of Europe one by one as so said and set down that I would do so even with the all consuming fury of My wrath and anger and with the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT as so demanded by My Holy Law and Commandments as is set down and revealed in all of My Holy Word My Law and My prophets past and present not only on paper set in Stone even the Stone Tablets residing in the ARK of My Covenant made between Me and My people as delivered by the hand of Moshe so named by the Nations Moses in the wilderness at the foot of My Holy Mount after My people were delivered from slavery in Egypt  when Israel rebelled and many were cast down even unto sheol and the bottomless pit after which I all of My people for their great sin to wander therein forty years leading them by the hand of Joshua into the Land I promised to Abraham and his descendants until Judgment day at the end of days and Ark of which remained in the Holy of Holies in My Holy City Jerusalem until the abomination that made desolate was set up in the Holy place even the Holy of Holies and My people scatter throughout all Nations of the Earth until by My Hand after the second World War I returned  to the Land of Promise and therein to remain until the end of days when My Judgment day shall dawn and shall remained hidden until the restoration of the House to My Holy Name where once it stood. But as have afore warned the Nations of the Earth as concerning the Land of Promise so again I warn all of the Nations of the Earth that the Nation or Nations that come up to fight against Israel and to rob them of their inheritance come not up to fight against Israel alone but against Me saith the Lord God of all that is was and ever shall be and all the Hosts of the Heaven of Heavens and shall be cast down unto the dust of the ground and unto the bottomless pit and sheol forever wherein burn the flames of everlasting torment. Mistake Me not in that thou doth mistake this as but a mere threat given to all of the enemies of My People it is not, it is a promise to who all even consider doing so of the impending doom that shall befall all who ignore this warning. Thus I as afore said repeat all of Israel is Mine and Mine alone even all of My Holy People and as said the land of Israel as they are the descendant of Abraham is their inheritance as I so gave unto him and his descendants all of the land upon which his foot did tread by covenant and promise betwixt him and Me that shall never be broken. Thus it is and shall be that no Nation shall ever again posses the Land of Promise or dispossess them of it forever as I have promised as revealed and set down in My Holy Word Law and the Prophets so shall it be fulfilled. But as so said  I have weighed all the Nations in the balances of My Just Judgement  and shall  punish full measure at this time all the Nations found guilty of the breaking  any or all of My Holy Laws and Commandments of the Nations of Europe one by one even by the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT according as is so set down in all of My Holy Laws and commandments so shall I having Judged and found this Nation UKRAINE guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law I shall with THE IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT punish at this time this Nation UKRAINE-as I shall punish all the Nations of the Europe at this time as so demanded for the breaking thereof by My Holy Laws and Commandments and Moral Law in these days of wrath and anger the days of grace and mercy having long ended and the Nations having rejected the opportunity to turn unto Me and be redeemed by Faith in the Messiah IMMANUEL even He who is the only true eternal Passover Lamb whose shed blood cleanses from all sins crimes and the transgressions of the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments, Moral Laws and especially from original sin inherited by all of mankind from their first Parents Adam and Eve. Thus it shall be that Punishment due as so demanded by My Holy Laws and Commandments to descend this Nation UKRAINE and all the Nations of Europe shall be strictly adhered even upon all have been found guilty of breaking any and all of My Holy Laws and Commandments first Nation shall even all of My People Israel and then of all peoples Lands and Nations upon the face of the Earth even at this time and when Judgement day dawns at the end of days then shall it be that all of mankind shall be brought before Me both the Living and of the dead both believers and unbelievers and all of those who have been redeemed faith in the only True Passover Lamb and Messiah having been washed clean by His blood and made righteous in My sight acquitted shall ascend unto My Heavenly Kingdom and the unrepentant unbelieving rebellious peoples of the Nations of Mankind who have hardened their hearts towards Me blinded their eyes toward My Word and My Holy Laws and Commandments written therein and deafened their ears to the warnings given of the day to come when all of mankind shall be brought before Me to be Judged even all of those alive now and those gone on before and those to come before Judgment day whose reward shall be to be cast into the bottomless pit wherein burn the flames of everlasting torment forever and from which there is no reprieve or escape for as afore said betwixt Heaven the Earth and the bottomless pit is a great gulf fixed over which none can cross  no not one. Thus it is as afore said and say again I have found this Nation guilty of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments and of great wickedness corruption immorality the neglecting of the needy of this Nation by their Government even the young the elderly the orphan and the outcast the sick the lame the blind the deaf wasting their wealth on that which is unprofitable and is of little or no benefit to any of mankind except to those who seek to prove I exist not but in the end will prove that I do exist and will only believe when it is too late and to their horror and shame they are standing before My Judgement throne. This Nation I have found also guilty of the pollution and the destruction of their environment resulting in the deaths and cruel injuries of the creatures of My creation of which in Judgment I shall not hold them guiltless but shall for these and all of the crimes sins and transgressions set down herein thus I saith the Lord God of the Hosts of Heaven shall punish this Nation at this time by Earth Quake whirlwind tornadoes and hurricanes and volcanic activity and cataclysmic storms by floods and drought famine and by plagues, pestilence and disease as I have thus far punished those Nations by Me Judged and found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Laws and as I shall punish all the Nations of Europe as Judged By Me. But in as far as the punishment of this Nation UKRAINE is concerned as so said unto all the Nations thus far due to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation if this Nation turns from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandment and from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Moral Laws and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I bless protect and prosper this Nation as it hath never afore been blessed or prospered in all that IT does and shall surrounded this Nation around about with by My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and the rest of the EUROPEAN Nations. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM , am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee.

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment