Monday 21 September 2020

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD HAVING WEIGHED #PORTUGAL IN THE #BALANCES OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT FOUND THEM IN THESE END OF DAYS #GUILTY OF BREAKING #MY HOLY #LAW AND #COMMANDMENTS I SHALL #PUNISH THEM WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST JUDGEMENT

 Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Holy One of Israel Lord God of Hosts of Heaven and the Heaven of Heavens who am Mighty to save and Mighty in wrath and anger to punish all the wicked and unrepentant Nations  of Europe which are and have been found guilty of the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments  I it is that shall in the coming days pour forth upon them all the full fury of the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger even upon all the unrepentant wicked Nations not only of Europe but all of the Nations upon the face of the Earth that upon being weighed in the balances of My Just Judgement I have found guilty of breaking any and all of My Holy Laws and Commandment as so said afore and set down and revealed in all of My Word My Law and the prophets in passed ages and at this time starting with Israel even all of the rebellious House of Israel that have committed all manner of abominations in My sight thus as I said afore so say again I shall indeed cleanse all the Land of promise of all that pollutes it especially of all that doth pollute My Holy City Jerusalem and as I have so set down so shall it come to pass unto perfection. But not only shall I cleanse the land of all that pollutes  it even all of the buildings that do not belong unto Israel but are of the Nations of the Earth that are not of Me but and also I shall cleanse the Promised Land also of all of  those of Israel who according to the flesh follow after the ways of the Nations of the Earth whose hearts are far from Me covenant breakers despisers of all that is pure and holy and righteous in My sight thus as have said and set down in My word Judgment indeed shall begin with Mine own House even the House of Israel for as the majority of the house of Israel have reject Me so I in wrath and anger shall reject them and shall punish them with the full fury of My wrath and anger as I did in the years or provocation when Israel provoke My wrath and anger to descend full measure upon them. Thus all the daylong have I called out to thee O Israel My People to repent and return Me but thine ears where deaf unto My Voice and thine eyes blind unto the warning I put before thee. But as I so promise so shall I do I shall not cast thee forth as in times past at this time nor shall I as I have afore time because of all of thy wickedness and abominable practices and the breaking of My Covenant and the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and commandments sent thee into captivity but shall punish thee within the Land of promise and as I did with those in Mosher’s /Moses day who did rebel against Me by creating an idol of gold falling down before it and worshiped it even those whom in one day did I saith the Holy One of Israel cast down unto sheol and the bottomless pit those even all of those who committed that great sin and transgression even the breaking one of My Most Holiest of  Laws and Commandments even the creation of and the bowing down unto and the worshiping of the creation of thine own hands Idols of Wood and stone gold and silver as so said so shall of a certainty as I did then in one day cast all of the wicked and rebellious of the House of Israel down unto sheol and the bottomless pit so shall I unless repentance and renewal of covenant and obedience from the heart of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments willingly is forth coming I shall do unto the wicked and rebellious of the House of Israel as I did in the wilderness at the foot of My Holy Mountain  but nevertheless even as I shall in like manner punish all the House of Israel yet even so a remnant I shall save from My Wrath that shall descend  upon all of Israel even those who shall become the sheep of My pastures upright in heart and mind whose meditations of their heart and thought of their minds are and shall be acceptable in My sight indeed a remnant that shall called Holy unto the Lord their God and be pure and Holy in My sight and they it shall be who I shall cause to raise up the House to My Name where once it stood and as it was in the days of David and Solomon so shall those days return unto Israel and Israel shall be called once more My Holy Nation and My Holy People in whose midst shall dwell the House to My Holy name and My Presence shall once more reside therein and there to bless all of My Holy People and Nation in the Holy Of Holies surrounding around about and protecting the Ark of My Covenant when resides the tablets of the Law delivered unto My People saith the Holy one of Israel even of the Covenant made with My People in the wilderness. But so shall it be in the days to come that I shall punish all the Nations of the Earth and especially at this time all the Nations of Europe from the British Isles to the Northern Borders of RUSSIA as so said that I have weighed in the balances of My Just Judgement and found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandment thus it is if I say unto thee of the Nations of Europe as I so shall punish My Nation as so set down in My Word and at this time how much more shall I in the full fury of My all consuming wrath and anger punish the Nations of the Europe and of the Earth for as so said that the days of grace and mercy have ended and the days of wrath and anger have entered in and are being poured forth upon all the wicked rebellious and unrepentant Nations of the Europe and of the Earth, but as so said many a time I have no Joy in the death of the wicked of the Earth and the Nations of mankind never the less with the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT shall My Just Judgment be executed in all of the Earth and upon all the Nations of Europe at this time. Thus as so set down in these days of wrath and anger I shall as Judged punish PORTUGAL and all the Nations that remain as Judged due by Me to be punished. Thus it shall be as with the other Nation so shall I punish this Nation PORTUGAL having been weighed in the balances of My Just Judgement and  found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments thus as so said I shall pour forth upon all the Nations not only of Europe but all of the Earth the full fury of the all consuming fires of my Wrath and anger not alone though for the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments but also for the polluting and the destruction of the environment of the Earth of land and seas and oceans of rivers lakes and streams of the destruction of the forest of the Earth and the land by the extension of the cities towns and villages but more so because the Nations transport infrastructure deprives the creatures of My creation the habitat that they need to exist and also because of the pollution it generates causes their deaths and injuries on a scale never before committed by mankind of which I shall not hold mankind guiltless of so doing in Judgment upon Judgment day and shall at this time and in the days of wrath and anger to come pour forth upon the Nations responsible  Earthquakes and Great Storms and Hurricanes and also whirlwind with fire mixed in that will make the recent Hurricanes and storms seem like unto a summers shower even as in comparison to the recent pouring forth of My wrath and anger up the Nations thus far punished by Me but also shall I cause in diverse places volcanic eruptions never afore suffering from such and yet hath as I ordained it to be so as a warnings sent forth in the pushing of many  Nations thus far punished hath resulted in mainly in the destruction of possessions buildings property personal and otherwise and also manmade structures and almost no loss of life but I say this, this shall change now the days of grace and mercy have ended then shall the full fury of My wrath and anger in the days of wrath and anger be seen and felt in all of the Earth until Judgment day dawns. But as so said I shall punish this Nation as I shall if found guilty of the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments all the Judged Nations of the Earth and shall punish also their governments even those found guilty of failing to meet the needs of the needy of their Nation of the sick the disabled the terminally ill the widow and the orphan the destitute and the poverty stricken and the homeless and also the strangers within their gates but especially having been found guilty of failing to provide adequate care and protection for the young the very young and the vulnerable from those who would harm abuse and even murder them. But in as far as the punishment of this Nation is concerned as so said unto all the Nations thus far due to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation even PORTUGAL if this Nation turns from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandment and from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Moral Laws and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I bless protect and prosper this Nation as it hath never afore been blessed or prospered in all that IT does and shall surrounded this Nation around about with by My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and the rest of the EUROPEAN Nations. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM , am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

From the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment