Saturday 12 September 2020

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE MESSIAH #IMMANUEL HAVING JUDGED AND FOUND IN THESE END OF DAYS THE #US AND THE #UK #GUILTY OF #BREAKING ALL OF #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS I SHALL #PUNISH THEM WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

Thus saith the Lord God of all that is was and ever shall be and even the only true eternal saviour redeemer and Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMAUEL. As so said afore and as so set down and revealed in My Holy Word Law and the Prophets that in the end of days the four Mighty Nations of the Earth shall fall one after the other but which of the Nations of the Earth are the Four mightiest and when did the first of the four fall for as I so said in these last and end of days the four mightiest Nations upon the face of the Earth shall fall one by one. The last and end of days began just after the end of the Second World War when Israel returned unto the promised land in nineteen forty eight at that time there were four mighty Nations the first not fallen yet due to fall of which finally fell when it  joined the EU. Thus ended the British Empire of which after the Second World War just about survived but was in the processes of breaking up when various Nations of the Empire sought independence and in the end became the Common Wealth by Agreement with the remaining Nations of the Empire which still remains unto this day. But now the second of the remaining four Mighty Nations is in the process of falling the main cause being its Government for as afore said a Nation United cannot fall so a Nation divide cannot stand but of necessity must fall and there is no Nation More divided upon the face of the Earth as this Nation is but not only is the fall due to alone its division but the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments of great wickedness corruption immorality iniquity and for the pollution and devastation of the environment caused by the miss use of so called fossil fuels and resources that have had a catastrophic impact upon the creatures of My creation and for especially failing monumentally to meet the needs of the needy of this once Mighty Nation of which I am sure I have little need in Naming but shall do so any way even the United States of America not so much United even at this time.  But what of those to follow thus it shall be that Nation has little or no regard for its people being a most tyrannical dictatorship claiming to be a communist state yet denying the very principle by which that Nation became the Peoples Republic and of which denies its people except its elite basic human rights recently seen in it heavy handed uncompromising actions against protestors who only wanted that Nation to keep the promises on hand over. But the four to fall shall be because of its provocative aggressive attitude and actions against other Nations especially western Nations and even against My People Israel though not vocal yet in secret. Thus saith the Lord God and the only true eternal Passover Lamb saviour, redeemer and the only true Messiah IMMANUEL as is written, revealed and set down in My Holy Word My Law and the prophets so shall of a certainty come to pass in all of the Earth even as concerning these last and end of days when as so set down and revealed saith the Lord God of the Hosts of Heaven and the Heaven of Heavens all the Nations of the Earth by Me shall be having been weighed in the balances of My Just Judgement found guilty of breaking any or all of My Holy Laws and Commandments shall be punished with the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger by death and destruction and as the Days of the Judging of the Nations hath been fulfilled thus it is now that the punishing of the Nations hath commenced as so said I that it would begin when once the days of grace and Mercy given to all of the Nations of the Earth even all of mankind wherein they could have been by Faith redeemed and made Holy Pure and Righteous in My sight by being cleansed by the blood of the only true Messiah and eternal Passover Lamb IMMANUEL of all sins crimes and the transgressions of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and of all wickedness immorality corruption and iniquity  and of original sin inherited from mankind’s first parents Adam and Eve and in Judgment upon Judgement day at the end of days saved from My wrath and anger to befall at the end of days in Judgement that indeed shall descend upon all of those of mankind who I find guilty of having broken All of My Holy Laws and Commandments especially all of My Moral Laws and of all manner of wickedness evil iniquity immorality. Thus those days of grace and mercy having ended and the days of wrath and anger in the punishing of the Nations thus found in the Judging thereof guilty as so said of mainly breaking any and all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Laws and having rejected redemption by Faith in the Messiah IMMANUEL in those days of grace and mercy so shall I have thus far done in the punishing of the Nation Judged by Me continue to punish all the Nations thus Judged and yet to be punished. But it is that not only for the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and of My Moral Laws and of great evil wickedness corruption immorality and iniquity shall I punish the Nations and especially at this time the UK and the  US for the cruel deaths and injuries of the creatures of My creation by mankind through the pollution and destruction of the environment even the creatures of My creation of which I gave unto mankind in the beginning not only dominion over but place them into mankind’s care and protection of which as so said mankind has most miserably and most wickedly failed in their God given responsibility for which those guilty thereof for all eternity shall suffer the consequences of so doing for in Judgement the guilty thereof shall I not hold guiltless but as so said commit them to the bottomless pit and the lake of the fires of eternal torment from which there is and never shall be any escape and as I shall at this time and in Judgment punish the UK and US Nations for their sins crimes and transgressions of as so said the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law and of all manner of wickedness so shall I Judge the Governments of the Nations that have failed to meet their electoral and God given responsibility in meet the needs of the needy of their Nations especially at this time the U.K. and the U.S.  even of the sick the terminally ill the disabled the deaf dumb and blind of the widow and the elderly of the orphan the homeless the outcast the destitute and the poverty stricken and of the refugees within thy gates fleeing mainly wicked and corrupt evil governments civil war and persecution even those flee drought and famine who would not have so to do if the help they needed had been forth coming from the wealthy and powerful Nations of the Earth who shall as so said as concerning the creatures of My creation those Nations with the capability to aid the poverty stricken Nations of the Earth but fail or refuse to do so shall I not only in Judgment severely punish and not hold guiltless but indeed even at this time punish them most severely even all of those guilty of the crimes transgression and sins set down herein by Earth Quake and by whirlwind and fire by volcanic activity in many Nations by tsunamis and great tidal waves and storms by tornadoes , hurricanes and by floods drought and famine followed by plague and pestilence and unstoppable diseases thus shall I of a certainty punish thus all the disobedient  unrepentant Nations of the Earth guilty as so said in the main of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments as so set down and revealed in all of My Most Holy Word and written since the beginning upon the fleshy hearts of mankind even that which they so named as their conscience that convicts them when they are not only doing wrong but also when they have broken My Holy Laws and Commandments and it is only those who commit the most wicked of horrific crimes do I hardened their hearts and set their destiny to be without a shadow of a doubt cast into the deepest depths of the bottomless pit and of a certainty into the fires of everlasting torment that reside therein. But as so said even a this time in wrath and anger as I have as Judged punished thus far those Nation I have found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and commandments so shall I punish the UNITED KINGDOM and THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA in wrath and anger even according to the punishment as is demanded and set down in My Word by My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law. Thus in as far as the punishment of these Nations are concerned as so said unto all the Nations thus far as Judged and due to be punished by Me so say I to these Nations and their Governments even the U.K AND THE U.S. if these Nations turn from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandment and from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Holy Moral Laws and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I bless protect and prosper these Nations as they have never afore been blessed or prospered in all that they do and shall surrounded them around about with My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I as said with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon these Nations as I shall upon all the wicked unrepentant fallen Nations of the Earth WITH THE IRON ROD OF My Just Judgement. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM , am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL.

This is the Word of the lord God unto thee.

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment