Tuesday 1 September 2020

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE #MESSIAH HAVING IN THESE LAST DAYS #JUDGED AND FOUND #EQUATORIAL GUINEA #GUILTY OF BREAKING ALL OF #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS I SHALL IN WRATH AND ANGER WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST JUDGEMENT #PUNISH THEM

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God of the whole of creation and the Messiah IMMANUEL even the only true eternal saviour redeemer and Passover Lamb. Thus it is that I saith the Holy One of Israel hold all of creation in the palm of My Hand and all that exists therein especially all that lives moves and hath their being in Me upon the face of the Earth of which was created by the breath of My Mouth for I am the source of all life in all of creation especially mankind of whom created I them from the dust of the ground and breath into their bodies their souls even their breath of life created in My image even created I from the dust of the ground all the creatures of My creation after their kind and did breath into their bodies the breath of life even their living spirit of which at the end of their lives upon the Earth as they came out from Me so shall they return unto Me even as their bodies along with mankind’s shall return to the dust of the ground from which I formed them even all of the animals birds fish and the insects of the ground as did the ground at My command bring forth all the vegetation and herbs of the land the trees of the forest trees and all living things that do come forth from the ground of the Earth the creatures of the seas and oceans and the birds of the air thus it was before time began in the womb of the morning in eternity were they created and brought forth at My command and as they were created by the Word of My Mouth so were they all sent forth to multiply and cover the whole of the Earth even all of My creation and as said afore through My servants the prophets and as so set down in My Holy Word and Law I commanded mankind not to eat of the fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil and after being deceived by the Adversary disobeyed My first Commandment given to mankind; as so do the Nations of mankind do still unto this day whose Judgement and punishment for the breaking thereof is Just;  so did they disobeyed  believing the lies and deceptions of the  adversary fell and were cast out of Eden to toil by the sweat of their brow to bring forth sustenance from the ground.  But as so said and set down I in Mercy and Loving Kindness through the promise of a Messiah and saviour to come provided the means off redemption and by faith in Him salvation so that any who believed in Him could by faith accept Him as their saviour and redeemer even their own Passover lamb and Messiah could regain their former estate and at last enter into My Kingdom even the Kingdom of Heaven forever. But those who have refused and still do so created I a place for all of them to be cast therein along with the Adversary and his followers who along with him fell  in the beginning as stars for the Heaven of Heaven even My Kingdom of Heaven and as they were cast out of as ye say it Heaven down unto the Earth so they were destined to wander thereon until My Judgment dawns when they shall be cast along with the fallen of mankind into that place of banishment created for them even the bottomless pit and sheol called by many Nations upon the Earth hell of which fall far short of the reality of the bottomless pit wherein burns the flames of everlasting torment where in all the wicked fallen and unrepentant of mankind shall be cast along as so said with the adversary and His followers. But the redeemed and saved of the only true Passover Lamb those that are alive upon the Earth when Judgement day dawns when all the righteous and unrighteous  shall be weighed in the balances of My Just Judgment the wicked and unrepentant being found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and all manner of wickedness immorality and iniquity cast out and down unto the bottomless pit and the righteous having become righteous through the cleansing shed blood of the only true Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL  shall in Judgement be acquitted and at last shall as the Messiah IMMANUEL did ascend into Heaven even the Kingdom of heaven for it shall be those having become the redeemed of the Lamb and alive upon the Earth on Judgment days shall not see death physical but shall be by My Right Hand caught up into the Heaven of Heavens even the Kingdom of Heaven and at My right Hand dwell therein forever. For it was that in Judgment He took their place and bore upon Himself willingly their Just Judgment suffering the full fury of My wrath and anger upon Himself and a they would have been upon Judgment day cast into the bottomless pit so was He cast therein in their place to suffer their just due punishment but He being both man and God innocent in and of Himself death could not Hold Him and His sacrifice on their behalf being by Me accepted He rose from the grave and after bearing witness to His resurrection ascended to His throne and My throne in the Heaven of Heavens even the Kingdom of Heaven therein to reign over all forever and ever. Thus it is that when My Holy Word and the only true path of redemption and salvation through the only true Messiah is revealed and spread throughout all of the Earth even the one and only true Faith as My Word reveals then the end shall come upon all of mankind and upon all of the Earth and then it is that Judgement day shall enter in and begin. BUT AS MY WORD DECLARES AND REVEALS THAT FIRST SHALL COME HE WHO SHALL RULE THE NATIONS WITH AN IRON ROD AND WHO SHALL JUDGE ALL THE NATIONS OF THE EARTH NOT BY THE SIGHT OF HIS EYES NOR REPROVE BY THE HEARING OF HIS EARS BUT WITH RIGHTEOUSNESS SHALL HE JUDGE THE POOR AND SHALL REPROVE WITH EQUITY ON BEHALF OF THE MEEK OF THE EARTH THUS HE IT IS SHALL SMITE THE EARTH WITH THE ROD OF HIS MOUTH AND WITH THE BREATH OF HIS LIPS SHALL HE SLAY THE WICKED OF THE EARTH AND IN RIGHTEOUSNESS SHALL HE BIND HIS LOINS AND FAITHFULNESS SHALL BE THE BINDING OF HIS REIGNS THEN SHALL THE ONLY TRUE FAITH SHALL BE SPREAD ABROAD THROUGHOUT ALL THE EARTH. Thus it is now that all of the Nations have been given the chance in the days of grace and mercy to escape My wrath to come and the days of wrath and anger begun even the punishing of all the Nations of the Earth those Nations that have rejected the chance to repent and turn unto Me by Faith in the only true Messiah and eternal Passover Lamb IMMANUEL  being unrepentant  and guilty of all manner of wickedness shall be in these days of wrath and anger punished and once completed as so said the end shall come as is revealed and set down in My Word upon Tablets of stone and written upon the fleshy hearts of all of mankind and thus it is then that My day of the Judging of all of mankind from the beginning of creation shall dawn. Thus it is as so said having Judged this Nation even EQUATORIAL GUINEA and found them guilty of breaking all of my Holy Laws and Commandments even My Most Holy Moral Law I shall punish them in wrath and anger with the Iron Rod of My Just Judgment but not only for the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and commandments and the breaking of My Moral Laws shall I punish this Nation but for all manner of great wickedness corruption and immorality and for failing  especially by the government of  EQUATORIAL GUINEA to meet the needs of the needy of this their Nation of the sick the lame the disabled the elderly and the widow the destitute and poverty stricken the homeless the orphan and the outcast but and for especially failing to provide adequate care and protection of all of the young the weak and the innocent from all who would harm or abuse them and also fail to providing protection and shelter for the refugee and the immigrant seeking refuge within this Nations gates especially those fleeing civil war and persecution But it is that My wrath and anger hath arisen not only against this Nation alone but all  the Nations of the Earth for the pollution and destruction of the environment especial that which hath caused the destruction of the natural habitat of the creatures of My creation and hath resulted in the deaths of many millions of the creatures of My creation of which I shall not hold those responsible guiltless but with the full fury of My all consuming wrath and anger shall I strike them down unto the dust of the ground to rise no more even by whirlwind and fire by Earth quakes tornadoes and great storms as never afore seen upon the face of the Earth of great tidal waves commonly called Tsunamis of such great height and ferocity that after their passing not one manmade structure shall remain standing also shall I punish them by drought pestilence disease and plagues of such magnitude that are commonly known as and called pandemics that once begun not only shall they spread throughout the Nation wherein they began but shall spread throughout surrounding Nations. But as so said afore if this Nation turns from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandment and from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Moral Laws and obeys all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Laws from the heart according as so set down in My Word Law and the prophets so shall I bless protect and prosper them until My Judgment day dawns but as so said if not then so shall the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation even EQUATORIAL GUINEA. Thus also as so said where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM, am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment