Friday 4 September 2020

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD HAVING #JUDGED AND FOUND THE #REPUBLIC OF #CONGO #GUILTY OF BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAW AND #COMMANDMENTS I SHALL PUNISH THEM ACCORDING TO #MY #WILL AND #PURPOSES AS IS SO SET DOWN IN #MY #WORD THE #LAW AND THE #PROPHETS

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

Thus saith the Lord God of the whole of creation even the Holy One of Israel and all of that which is called by mankind the Universe even all that exist therein created by the Word of My Mouth for I commanded and it was so said and it came to pass thus commanded I the Earth to exist and it was so I who called forth the land from the deep and did separated the lower waters from the higher waters and the lower waters called I seas and oceans and the higher waters sky and did call forth the land from the depths of the seas and oceans to rise up out of the waters of the Earth and upon it did I form valleys and mountains and hill rivers stream and lakes and called forth from the Earth to grow all the vegetation thereof even all the herbs and grass of the field and trees of the forests after their and then created I all the creatures of the Earth and commanded them to go forth and multiply and cover all the face of the Earth with their off spring and then it was that I formed from the dust of the ground the bodies of mankind both male and female and did breath into their bodies the breath of life even their living souls created in Mine own image, in Mine own image created I them both male and female as and as I commanded the creatures of My creation so commanded I mankind to go forth and to cover the face of the Earth with their off spring and as I commanded them so they went forth pure and holy in My sight having a beginning of days but no end thereof and did give them dominion over all of My creation and did charge them with the care of all of the creatures of the Earth even also of the garden in which I had place them and all of the forests and lands and oceans and seas of the Earth and as My will is done in the Heaven of Heavens also did mankind do My will upon the Earth until deceived by the adversary in the form of a serpent causing them to disobey the first commandment given to mankind the punishment thereof was death as so they were warned if they broke that commandment and as I so warned the so it came to pass upon all of mankind and their offspring and even upon all of My creation causing their spiritual death even that in the instant they fell they were cut off from the source of all Life even I AM THAT I AM for it is i who am the source of all life physical and spiritual and without Me nothing can exist that doth exist. But in grace and mercy did I in the beginning of days promise to provide a way back unto Me through a saviour redeemer and Messiah to come who would save My people from My wrath and anger to come on Judgment day and from all of their sins crimes and transgressions especially original sin that being the cause of the spiritual death of mankind thus because of the coming Messiah saviour and redeemer IMMANUEL  I did give unto mankind in grace and mercy gave mankind a span of physical life so that they could if they willed return unto Me being redeemed and resurrected unto everlasting life by Faith in the Messiah to come and at the end of their span of life ascend into the Heaven of Heavens and be given a body like unto Messiahs glorious body for is it not said by the Messiah. “In My Father House are many mansions I go to prepare a place for you that when I come again I may receive you unto Myself so that where I am there ye may be also”. Thus then it was that mankind and all of creation eternity and immortality end and the beginning of days began even the days of grace and mercy and for their sakes the curse of death and corruption fell upon all of creation from one end of creation to the other even all of that which Mankind  calls the Universe each and every planet each and every star each and every galaxy until the end of days when Judgement days dawns and this creation is rolled up as a scroll and burned in the fires of My wrath and anger and once by Me saith the Lord it hath been destroyed along with that with which it had been cursed with from the beginning even the fall of mankind and then it shall be that as I created the old creation so shall I create the New. A NEW CREATION SHALL I create wherein death and the grave exists not nor any manner of wickedness immorality corruption and iniquity shall not exist for in the New Heavens and upon the New Earth in eternity shall exist on righteousness holiness purity and truth and all therein shall now as they are known for nothing shall be hidden in all of My Holy Mount wherein the darkness of evil corruption and death shall not and cannot exist for the light of My continence shall shine throughout all of My New creation. But as said death the grave all manner of wickedness and corruption entered into all of MY Creation not Just on mankind and the descendants until My Judgment days dawn but as so said then the days of grace and mercy entered in and thus as was prophesied would only as is set down and revealed in My Word would only end before Judgment days dawn after the weighing of all the Nations in the Balances of My Just Judgement and those found guilty of the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments and of original sin being fallen and unrepentant  punished even according to the demands of My Holy Law and commandments as so set down in all of My Holy Word Law and the prophets ll the Nations of the Earth were Judge and if found guilty mainly of breaking all of My Holy Laws and commandments were at the end of the days of grace and mercy even according to My Holy will and purposes as so set down in My Word in the days of wrath and anger to follow be punished according to the verdict given of their Just Judgment being found as  so said as thou wouldst put it guilty as charged thus it is now that the days of grace and mercy have long ended and the days of the punishing of all of the unrepentant fallen wicked nations of mankind hath began even the days of wrath and anger whereby I shall as so said punish all of the Nations of the Earth one by one even all of the unrepentant Nations that have been weighed in the balance of My Just Judgment and have been found guilty not only guilty of the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments but of original sin by Me saith the Lord God of the Hosts of the heavens and the Heaven of Heavens shall I punish this Nation CONGO BRAZZAVILLE in wrath and anger death and destruction for the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments according to the demands of My Holy Law and Commandments. Thus shall it be even at this time shall I punish this Nation CONGO BRAZZAVILLE for the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments but not only My Holy Laws and commandments but also for the blatant breaking of all of My Most Holy Moral Law the perpetrators thereof shall in no way escape the Just Punishment as so set down in My Word which is their Just due at My Hand even all of those of the Nation CONGO BRAZZAVILLE but not only for the breaking of My Holy Law and Commandments and the breaking of My Moral laws shall My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation but and also for great wickedness evil corruption and iniquity and the pollution and the destruction of the environment resulting in the multitude of the deaths of the creatures of My creation of which not only doth it now affect many of mankind but shall do so more and more as time passes and the pollution of the environment increases not only in the polluting of the land and the seas and oceans of the Earth but the air that is caused by the transport infrastructures of mankind in the miss usage of the resource of Earth created in the beginning for the good and not for the destruction of the creatures My creation or of those of mankind who are and shall soon suffer there from. But this I do say as I shall punish all the Nations of the Earth in wrath and anger even according to the verdict given in the Judging of these Nation for as they have been Judged and found guilty of the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and commandments and having been given in the days of grace and mercy the opportunity  to repent and by Faith be redeemed by the only true eternal Passover Lamb even the Messiah IMMANUEL and to escape My wrath to come upon all of mankind for the breaking thereof of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments having refused to do so the punishment now the days of wrath and anger are upon Mankind is and shall be their Just due and so shall it be that I shall as afore said punish them according to the demands of My Holy Laws and commandments as so set down and revealed in My Word. Thus saith the Lord God the Holy One of Israel creator  of all of creation and the Universe who am without beginning and end of days infinite in being in whom exists the Universe and all that in it is of which now I hold in the palm of My Hand and without Me saith the Lord God of Host of the heavens and the heaven of heavens  as afore said all that doth exist in all of creation even that which ye call the Universe could not exist. But say I this not only as so said shall I punish this Nation alone for the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments the pollution of the environment resulting in the deaths of the creatures of My creation and being the cause of the many illness of mankind and also for the breaking of My Moral Laws but not alone shall I punish this Nation for all the crimes sins and transgression set down herein but also the rest of the governments of the Nations of the Earth shall I punish them but also shall Punish the Nations of the west for neglecting to aid as they should all of those Nations that are in desperate needed for it is that they have been given by Me the resources to do so of which many Nations have wasted upon their lust and greed and high living and having but had but a passing thought for the suffering Nations of mankind even the wasting also of those resources on useless projects and research and the exploration of those regions of My Universe that reaped no reward nor benefit for the whole of mankind those scientist even who have sought to prove that I saith the Lord God did not create the Universe and also sought thereby to prove I exist not whose end is assured when they come before Me to be Judged when the final Judgment day dawns when all of mankind are brought before Me to be Judge not only this generation but all the generations of mankind since the beginning even until the day when Judgement day finally dawns. Thus it is and shall be that as said the Nations thus far Judged and having been found guilty as so said of breaking all of My Holy Laws and commandments especially My Moral Laws so shall I punish each and every Nation and especially this one at this time  by the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger with the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGMENT by Earthquakes and great storms of hurricanes and tornadoes as have never afore been seen upon the face of the Earth by the burning heat of the sun by drought and famine plague and disease by cataclysmic floods and tidal waves of the Moon refusing to give its light and turning blood red in these days of the troubles destined as so set down in My Word to come upon all the Nations of mankind at this time as so shall continue as hath been prophesied and revealed in My Word by the prophets of old not only the great disasters that have thus far struck mankind but also shall that to follow even wars and rumours of wars and as Nations have fought Nations so shall it continue until the final Battle on the plains of Megiddo in the vale of Jezreel, for peace shall not return unto the Earth the cause being the breaking of My Holy Laws and commandments and Moral Laws and the  wickedness of mankind until all that hath been fulfilled and as is so set down and revealed in My Word and then the end shall come and My Judgment day dawn saith the Lord God. Thus it is that now as so said I shall continue to punish all of the Nations as so set down and revealed in My Word and according to My Holy Will and purposes as is so revealed and set down in My Word and as My Just Judgement and the Punishing of the Nations began at Mine own House and upon Mine own People so shall it end as is revealed in My Word  but before that cometh to pass so shall it be that punishment shall befall all of those who profess to be of Me and to bear My Holy Name who know not Me nor are Known by Me who believe not in the only true Messiah and eternal Passover Lamb IMMANUEL but in false Messiah’s and false prophets even workers of iniquity who seek to deceive the unwary and make them twice the children of the bottomless pit/hell and followers of the great deceiver the Adversary who goes about like and roaring lion seeking whom he may devour even those who seemingly are righteous and holy on the outside before all of mankind yet on the inside are but as I saith the Lord God said afore many a time full of dead men’s bones empty whitened sepulchres who teach false faiths  and believe in false Messiahs and prophets who teach false faiths by tearing certain teachings out of context seeking to prove that what they teach is the true faith but is a lie who use My Word for profit gain and power whose reward is Just and upon Judgment day that is not long off shall upon being found guilty be given their Just reward even cast by the Angel of death into the deepest depths of the bottomless pit and into the lake of the fires of eternal torment forever. But in as far as the punishment of this Nation is concerned as so said unto all the Nations thus far due to be punished by Me so say I unto this Nation even CONGO BRAZZAVILLE if these Nations turns from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandment and from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Moral Laws and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I bless protect and prosper this Nation as it hath never afore been blessed or prospered in all that they do and shall surround these Nations around about with by My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and also on the rest of the of the  Nations of the Earth. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM, am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah “IMMANUEL”.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

From the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment