Saturday 27 February 2016

#THE #SCAREMONGERING OF #FINANCIAL AND #BUSINESS #LEADERS WHO STATE #BRITAIN WOULD BE #WORSE OF #LEAVING THE #E.U. AND THE #BREAKING OF THE #SABBATH.

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Even unto thee say I these words that those who say unto thee that this Nation leaving the E.U. would be a shock to the rest of the financial markets of the World indeed it would for the shackles of the confinement of this country would be removed and this country would again become a major financial trading Nation in the World which the rest of the world would see as added competition  and threatening their monopoly of the financial markets of the World and from this Nation's past records before it became embroiled in the financial restrictions of the E.U. was a financial force to be reckoned with. Thus thou dost see why they are encouraging this country not to leave the E.U. for selfish financial reasons.

    In as far as the financial markets of the E.U. not trading with this country if it left would be foolish if not disastrous for the E.U.

    Thus also I say unto the Nations of Earth dishonouring My Sabbath which I commanded all the inhabitants of the Earth to observe as a day of rest was not for My own sake alone but for thine also but disobedience to that commandment in My Word will bring its own reward with the shaking of the Earth and the fire of the mountains spewing forth destruction upon the inhabitants of those Nation who do not obey this commandment by observing the Sabbath on the seventh day of the week I have set that day and no one has the right nor the authority to change that which I have ordained from the beginning of creation. This is My day of rest and is to be observed as is set down in My Word.

This is the Word of the Lord to you

From the prophet of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment