Wednesday 3 February 2016

#A #VISION #GIVEN BY THE #GOD OF #ABRAHAM #ISAAC AND #JACOB TO #HIS #SERVANT


A vision from the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob.

       I was studying the Word of God on Lord's day when suddenly I found myself sat upon a veranda by a river with trees lining each bank. Looking round I saw that it was made of what seemed like marble as was the bench upon which I sat and it had a peaked roof. everything was so quiet and peaceful, so I decided to walk upon the bank of the river in the direction it flowed and soon I came to what seemed like a great waterfall and the water from the river flowed down onto a series of stepped terraces and then down a great chasm and when I looked down I saw the Earth and the water thereof flowed down on to it and I realised the river was the river of life that follows out from the throne of God
      Looking round upon a hill not to far away I saw what look like a city and the city seemed like it shone like highly polished bronze when the sun shines on it. Also a path leading to the city so I decided to go up to the city and as I walked I saw great fields of what seemed like golden corn and children laughing and playing also round about where all kinds of creatures including, birds, lions, bears and upon the ground snakes which the children were not afraid of rather they played with them and sat down at their side. There were also people everywhere who seemed like they were from every Nation upon Earth their face shone and they were happy and had the look of those who were totally at peace. When I got to the city I saw a great temple in the midst, one like unto Solomon’s temple. Which also shone in the same way as the city and high above it was a great throne and the one that sat thereon shone like the sun in full strength and the light thereof lightened the whole land. So I walk up to the temple and entered it and suddenly I was before what seemed like a sea of glass and there was a great multitude therein praising Him who sat upon the High and lifted up throne and upon His right-hand and upon His left hand were many seats or thrones upon which were written the names of those who were to sit and where sat thereon.
      A voice which sounded like that of many waters spoke to me and said come forth and I went forth and saw upon the four corners of the throne where four great beast having four faces and six wings, each had the face of a lion and an eagle and a bear and a man and they all sang out praises to Him who sat upon the throne and the one upon the throne then said to me come up here and pointed to one of the seats upon His right hand and said sit thereon and I replied I am not worthy to sit upon the throne all I wish to do is to sit just inside the door way and that will be enough for me.
Suddenly I was back studying the Word of God shaking and trembling as though all strength had departed from me.


This is the vision given to me by the Lord

From the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment