Friday 5 February 2016

#THE #REVELATION OF #GODS #JUDGMENT AND THE #UNLAWFULL #DETENTION OF #PEOPLE #WITHOUT BEING #CHARGED

Thus saith Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus say I unto thee in as far as Julian Assange is concerned what he did in the revealing of the secrets of Government atrocious acts the World over was right. The way in which it was done was in as far as Others and America are concerned, was an illegal act. But his detention under duress is also wrong and should be remedied. Unless there are actual criminal charges to be brought against him then he should be able to walk free. When any Government does what has been done to him they should be ashamed using an embassy of another country as a prison and the police and others as wardens without being Judged and sentenced is unjust and should be stopped.

    But on the other hand revealing the secrets of what certain Governments have be doing wrong and doing or having nothing done about it is also wrong. This I do not do for I know all the secrets that the Nations have and none of them are hidden from Me, even though they seek to do so. But it is that I don't just know or reveal them I act upon them why do you think the volcano erupted in America and the Earth Quakes have happened all the storms and tornadoes these are My acts of Judgment upon that Nation. What about the tsunamis in the far east and the disaster in Japan these are My acts of Judgement upon them for that which they have committed both against My Holy Law and commandments and against their own and other peoples. What about Britain recently the storms the floods these are and will be My acts of Judgment upon those Nations and peoples who continue not only to commit crimes against their own and other peoples but the breaking and flouting and disobedience of My Holy Law and commandments. So it will continue until true Justice returns to all Nations without exception.
  Thus also I say to America which would thou have My Judgment or Assanges acts and accusation's

This is the Word of the Lord God to you

From the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment