Sunday 19 January 2020

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD OF HOSTS HAVING #JUDGED AND FOUND #MALAWI GUILTY OF BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS I SHALL IN THESE THE LAST DAYS #PUNISH THIS NATION IN #WRATH AND #ANGER WITH #THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith Lord God of the Host of the Heavens and the Heaven of Heavens unto thee at this time even Adonai Elohim Tzva’ot the source of all life that exist in the Universe and upon the face of the Earth both of mankind and the creatures thereof of Land and Marine Mammals of the fish and all of the creatures of the oceans even of all the fields and forests and vegetation of the land of every Nation of even the desert lands the sand of which is blown about by the winds I do bring forth from out of My treasury and also of the fowls of the air the Eagle and the Robin the ocean going penguin and the Albatross even all of the insects thereof whose place upon the Earth from the beginning hath been ordained by Me as an essential part of creation even as natures waste disposal experts cleaning up after both mankind and all the creatures of My creation of a Land and Marine Mammals of birds of the air the fish of the seas and oceans but and especially after mankind. Thus as so said as I have Judge so shall I punish this Nation even Malawi and as so shall I punish as Judged all the rest of the Nations of the Earth yet to be punished even as they have been Judged and found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and especially all of My Moral Laws even at this time now that the days of wrath and anger have and shall descend upon all the Nations of the Earth and the punishing of the Nations in these End times began Nation by Nation until all the Nations have been Punished according to the verdict given and the sentence pronounced in the Judging thereof of all the Nations of the Earth of which not one unrepentant Nation Land Country and the inhabitants thereof of those Nations shall escape in wrath and anger being punished with the IRON ROD of My Just Judgment mainly for the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and especially My Moral Laws as is so set down and revealed in all of My Holy Word and in all of the Law and the prophets the verdict thus given in the Judging of the Nations being guilty as charged and the sentence pronounced to be punished with the full force of My all consuming wrath and anger poured forth with and by the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGMENT of which Is yet to be carried out as it shall most surely will do so and shall come to pass as said now that the Judging of the Nations did ended with the last Nation to be Judged as did also end the days of grace and mercy wherein any and all the Nations of the Earth thus Judge  had the opportunity to repent of their breaking of MY HOLY LAWS AND COMMANDMENTS AND THE BREAKING OF ALL OF MY MORAL LAWS and by Faith in the eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah be forgiven redeemed and cleansed of all sins crimes and transgression and made Holy and Pure in My sight thus becoming with all of the Holy People children of the Living God and inheritors of the Kingdom of the Heaven of Heavens even My Kingdom saith the Lord God. But  as so said many at that time repented not and therefore now at this time shall My wrath and anger in the punishing of the unrepentant Nations of a certainty be poured forth upon all the rebellious disobedient unbelieving Nations of the Earth even unto perfection Thus as so said I have Judged all of the African Nations even this Nation and having found this Nation guilty of breaking any and all of My Holy Laws and commandments and especially My Moral Laws now the days of grace and mercy given to all the Nations of the Earth wherein they could have repented and by faith in the Eternal Passover Lamb be forgiven redeemed and made holy and righteous in My sight hath ended thus now this Nation MALAWI having been found guilty of not only the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments but and also of all manner of great wickedness immorality and corruption and the failure of its Government to meet the needs of the needy of this Nation the responsibility of which was given by the people of this Nation when elected by the people to govern their Nation as promised on their behalf thus this governments failure but proves this government is unworthy to govern this Nation on their peoples behalf and therefore should be replaced by a Government willing to meet the needs of the needy of this Nation even all of the sick the disabled the infirmed and the terminally ill of the blind the deaf and dumb of the elderly and especially the provision of adequate protection for the young and vulnerable of this Nation from those who would harm kill or abuse them, also to meet the needs of the homeless the outcast the poverty stricken the destitute and provision of protection for he young very young and vulnerable from those who would harm abuse or even murder them and for refugee even those fleeing persecution civil war and famine ridden countries within their gates. Thus as so said this Nation and their government having been found guilty of all of these sins crimes and transgression especially in the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments I shall as so said pour forth the full fury of the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger upon this Nation and especially upon this Nations  government in punishment not only for those crimes sins and transgression set down herein but also having been found guilty of the pollution and devastation of the environment that hath caused the cruel injury and needless deaths of the creatures of My creation of which in the final Judgment at the end of days I shall not hold any of the guilty guiltless not only of this Nation but all the Nations of this continen. Thus it is as so said this Nation being found guilty of all of the sins crimes and transgression in the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and of great wickedness immorality corruption and iniquity  I shall with the Iron Rod of My Just Judgment punish this Nation by Earth Quake and by great storms by hurricanes and tornadoes by whirlwind and fire by floods followed by drought famine pestilence plague and uncontrollable diseases and even the burning heat of the sun bearing down upon their land so much so that it becomes as hard as iron unable bring forth crops and vegetation of any kind becoming only fit for the denizens of desert. But in as far as the punishment of this Nation is concerned as so said unto all the Nations thus far due to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation even MALAWI if this Nation  turns from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandment and from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Moral Laws and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I bless protect and prosper this Nation as it hath never afore been blessed or prospered in all that they do and shall surrounded this Nation around about with by My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and the rest of the African Nations. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM , am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment