Monday 27 January 2020

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE #MESSIAH I HAVE JUDGED AND FOUND #DJIBOUTI AND #ERITREA #GUILTY OF #BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS AND SHALL IN THESE DAYS OF #WRATH AND #ANGER PUNISH THEM WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Holy One of Israel even the creator and redeemer of all of Mankind and all of the Holy People Israel and all of those who by faith believe in and have been redeemed by the only true Eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL. Thus it is at this time as I have Judge and am punishing the Nations having been by Me Judged so shall I having Judge these two East African Nations having found them guilty of breaking any or all of My Holy Laws and commandments especially My Moral Laws of a certainty they shall indeed be punished in wrath and anger most severely even as My Holy Laws and Commandments demand as is so set down in My Word and upon tablets of stone and upon the hearts of all of mankind from birth. But not only shall I punish these two Nations for the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments but also for great wickedness corruption and immorality and especially in as far as the governments of these two Nations are concerned the corruption that exists in these Governments from the basement up into the highest echelons of power but it is also I shall punish the Governments of these Nations for failing to adequately meet the needs of the needy of their Nations even the sick the terminally ill the disabled the elderly the widow and the orphan the poverty stricken and the destitute the homeless and the refugees within their gates but more so in their failure to provide adequate security and protection for their young very young and the vulnerable of their Nation against those who would harm abuse or even murder them. But more so shall I punish these Nations for their pollution and devastation of the environment that hath and doth result in the multitudes of the cruel injuries and deaths of the creature of My creation the guilty of so doing in Judgment upon Judgment day I shall not HOLD GUILTLESS but shall punish all Judged of so doing most severely by the all consuming fire of My wrath and anger but more so for the  pollution of the seas and oceans treating them as their own personal litter and waste bin or not caring or realising that such pollution is not only a danger to all insect animal marine or airborne life but also to mankind in that the more pollution there is the greater the atmospheric heat of the Earth will increase and the plastic pollution in the seas and oceans will cause the slowing down of Earths weather cycle the plastic in the oceans and seas hindering the normal evaporation from the seas and ocean’s surface of which will inevitably  lead to less rain fall and result in increased risk of severe droughts in some countries especially in hotter dryer countries which in turn will lead to less cloud cover and the melting of the Ice caps also longer hotter dry summers leading to crop reduction because of drought and erratic weather systems forming of which means in effect mankind is creating its own long term destruction if I saith the Lord God allowed it to come to pass of which I will not do so. For I shall indeed punish those Nations most guilty of polluting and destroying their environment even as it is that I have begun and shall continue to do so in wrath and anger causing to descend upon them as punishment great storms hurricanes Tsunamis that which ye call tidal waves and cyclones of such magnitude that will wipe out of existence many coastal cities towns and villages if mankind doth continue to commit these crimes against the whole of My creation. But also the space around the Earth hath also suffered pollution becoming as thou would term it a space scrap yard and as I have warned that unless mankind did remove all of that which pollutes the space around Earth what I would do and as mankind has neglected to clean up their space rubbish I shall first of all cleanse the area around the Earth if mankind continues to neglect so to do by causing the majority of it to fall down upon those Nations most responsible and as thou art aware not all of it will burn up in the atmosphere but cause catastrophic damage where it falls and think ye this is just an empty threat it is from Me saith the Lord God of the Host of Heaven even a promise for as I so say so shall it be done even according as it is set and written down in My Word that My Promise once given are yea and amen but in as far as pollution and the destruction of My creation by Mankind is concerned the all consuming fire of My wrath and anger shall of a certainty descend upon all of the Nations responsible from this day forth and I shall not hold back My wrath and anger that shall descend upon mankind in any way whatsoever that all may know with whom they have to do for it is that as I almost did in the flooding of the Earth in Noah’s time so could I do even at this time if it was according to My will and purposes wipe all of mankind from the face of the Earth for all of mankind’s  crimes transgressions and sins but it is as Judgement day is about to dawn and the Judging of the Nation needs to be completed and as I promised having regretted nearly wiping mankind from the face of the Earth that never again I should flood the Earth as I did then so shall I hold back My wrath and anger from striking the Earth and the Nations of Earth as I did then but yet shall Each and every Nation upon Earth as promised having been Judged shall be punished in the days of wrath and anger even the Last Days before the End of Days one by one and as so said having been in the Judging thereof found guilty of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments shall be punish as so demanded by My Holy Laws and commandments for the breaking thereof. But yet it shall be in as far as these two Nations are concerned that My wrath and anger shall befall these Nation in like manner as I have Judged and punished the other Nations. But one Nations Government especially because of the treatment of it people is concerned shall feel the full fury of the all consuming fires of My Wrath and anger descending upon it of a certainty of which will have to answer to Me for all of their crimes committed against their people of which they shall be brought before Me upon Judgment day Judged sentenced and punished by the cast thereof straightway into the bottomless pit. Thus shall the iron rod of my Just Judgment befall all of the Nations having been Judged and found guilty of the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments of My Moral Laws of great wickedness immorality corruption Iniquity and the slaughtering of the innocents of the Earth especially the young and very young that are most precious in My sight for of such is the Kingdom of Heaven and except ye be converted and become as little children ye shall not enter My Heavenly Kingdom.
      But in as far as the punishment of these Nations are concerned as so said unto all the Nations thus far due to be punished by Me so say I unto this Nation even DJIBOUTI AND ERITREA  if these Nations turn from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandment and from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Moral Laws and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I bless protect and prosper these Nations as it hath never afore been blessed or prospered in all that they do and shall surround these Nations around about with by My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon these Nations and also on the rest of the African Nations. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM, am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah “IMMANUEL”.


This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment