Tuesday 14 January 2020

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE #MESSIAH AS I HAVE AFORE JUDGED AND FOUND #ZIMBABWE #GUILTY OF #BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS IN THESE DAYS OF WRATH AND ANGER I SHALL PUNISH THEM WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT

Thus saith the Lord god of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

Thus saith the Lord God of the Hosts of Heaven and the Heavens the Sun Moon and Stars and the Earth and that which mankind calls the Universe held in the palm of My Hand and all that exists therein even all that lives moves and hath their being in Me even upon all of the surface of the Earth upon all of the land in the air and in all the seas oceans rivers streams lakes and ponds. Thus it that all o creation exists in Me and I in all of creation and without Me nothing that doth exist can exist for I AM THAT I AM, am infinite in all of My being without beginning or end of days and without any limitations whatsoever I who in all eternity before the creation of all thing did plan set down and ordain to come to pass all of creation both spiritual and physical from the minutest particle of matter to the vastness of the Universe so hath and is as so planned set down and ordained by Me saith the Lord God and creator of all of creation for it is with Me as it is with mankind in the designing planning and the laying down of the foundations of any building in as far as the designing planning and laying the foundation thereof of the whole of creation and that which mankind calls the Universe first the designing planning and the drafting thereof of the plan and then according to that plan commanding the foundations there of to exists upon which all of creation was to be built down to the minutest detail of which was so set down in My Word that the Earth was without form and void and darkness was upon the deep these indeed were the foundations laid upon which creation as I so ordained it was to be built in the time thereof as so set down in My Word for as said with and in Me are no limitations whatsoever for in all of My being am I infinite for the Heavens and the Heaven of Heavens and all of creation cannot contain My being quit the opposite for in Me all thing in all of creation exist and as said I hold the Universe in the palm of My Hand and thus it is so that as was so set down designed planned and the foundation laid as I ordained it to be so hath from the beginning come to pass and shall come to pass in all of creation even unto the end of days when My Judgment day dawns and mankind past present and future shall be Judged unto perfection as so demanded by My Holy Laws and Commandments. Thus upon those foundation laid the Universe the Galaxies the stars and planets and the wonders thereof were created to the glory of My Holy Name and in the midst thereof as so said I commanded I to come into existence the Earth and the Sun and the Moon and as I command to exist so did it come into being and upon the earth thereof I created mankind from the dust of the ground and breathed into them their living souls and after giving them all the herbs of the and plants of the Earth for food and did command them as I did the creatures of My creation created upon the Earth commanded them to go forth and multiply and so commanded so they did but I did commanded them not to eat of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil of which they disobeyed and in doing so fell bring into existence the passage of time, death and corruption for before mankind fell they and all of the creatures of the Earth were immortal for time exist not only eternity. Thus it was that sin transgression and the crimes of the breaking of My Holy Laws and commandments by mankind were committed the first being the murder of Abel by his brother Cain. But first it was in the provision of a way back unto Me I did give unto mankind the promised of a saviour and redeemer to come; of which  was fulfilled in the coming of the Messiah IMMANUEL; who would save My people out of every land tribe and Nation who would come to believe in Him by Faith as their only true saviour, redeemer and only true eternal Passover Lamb and would  be by faith in Him forgiven of all their sins crimes and transgression and made Holy Pure and Righteous in My sight and saved from My wrath to come and inherit My Kingdom even the Kingdom of the Heaven of Heavens when at the end of days when mankind came before Me to be Judged both the wicked and the righteous and all the wicked and disobedient of mankind would be Judged found guilty and punished by the casting them into the  bottomless pit forever along with he who took the form of a serpent and caused the fall of mankind tempting them by a lie and deception to disobey My first commandment and those righteous having been redeemed by faith in the Messiah acquitted and ascended in to the Heaven of Heavens and thereby claim their inheritance. But not only at the beginning when mankind fell did I warn mankind of the day of Judgment to come but also revealed unto My servants that at the end of time the old heavens would be rolled up as one rolls up like unto a scroll and as a corrupt and useless scroll is cast into the fire to be burned so would the old creation even the old heavens and Earth be as a scroll rolled up destroyed and thereafter a new heavens and Earth by Me would be created wherein time, death and corruption existed not. But it is as I so warned mankind that Judgment day would come at the end of days so now the end of days now not long off these being  last days and all that hath to be fulfilled is the punishing of the Nations by Me having been Judged found guilty of the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and punished one by one and the Last great Battle at Megiddo fought. Thus as it is as I have  ordained all things to come to pass so shall all now come to pass as hath been in eternity ordained by Me saith the Lord God of the whole of creation ADONAI ELOHIM TZVA'OT AND THE MESSIAH IMMANUEL. Thus as I so said as I have Judged and found this Nation guilty of breaking My Holy Laws and commandments so shall I in wrath and anger punish ZIMBABWE even according to and as so demanded by My Holy Laws and Commandments and refused to repent and turn unto Me and be redeemed by faith by being made holy pure righteous in My sight through  the cleansing blood of the only true saviour redeemer and eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL for as so said many a time without the shedding of blood there is can be no remission for sins transgressions and the crimes of not only breaking My Holy laws and Commandments but of also original sin inherited from mankind’s first parents. But not only shall I punish this Nation refusing to repent and turn unto Me by Faith in the Messiah but for the breaking of all My Holy Laws and commandments and also for the committing of great wickedness corruption immorality and iniquity and also for the pollution and the destruction of the environment of which mankind could have brought to an end if the majority of mankind had, had the will so to do. But as so said the pollution of the environment is not only caused by the careless disposal of manufactured products but because of  the misuse in the extreme of fossil fuels and also the lack of respect for creation and the creature of My creation that hath resulted in their cruel injuries and death even in the hundreds of thousands thereof that if I allowed it to continue; of which in no way can I do so; in the end after but a less than a couple of hundred years mankind would be in danger of becoming extinct. For as s said afore the Earth’s environment was at a stage beyond which if mankind continues to as so said misuse in the extreme fossil fuels and other of the Earth’s resources as so provide by Me in the creation of the Earth, the Earth’s environment would go beyond the point of no return and that point would in the passing of it of which was but a very short period of time away even less than a decade but hath now been passed now it is no matter what mankind does the environment is  beyond recovery the creatures of My creation species by species will become to be extinct at an ever increasing rate along with increased deforestation and loss of  arable land for crops production along with the vegetation thereof. Thus because of the treatment of My creation and the misuse of the resources of the Earth by mankind and having Judged all the Nations of the Earth and upon doing so found the majority guilty of breaking My Holy Laws and commandment of a certainty indeed now that the days of grace and mercy have come to an end unless all of mankind turns from their wicked disobedient corrupt immoral and perverse ways then the full force of the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger shall in punishment not only befall this Nation thus having been Judged and found guilty of breaking of all of My Holy Laws and commandments and My Moral Law but I shall as so said most severely punish with the Iron Rod of My Just Judgment all of mankind and each and every unrepentant Nation having been Judged and found guilty of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments and the committing of all manner of wickedness corruption and immorally one by one and when completed shortly thereafter shall the end of days come about and the day of the Judging of all of mankind begin both of the quick and the death even all of those now alive and those already passed on. Thus as so said having Judged and found guilty of the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments and Moral Law and the pollution and destruction of the environment I shall punish this Nation with the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT.  But in as far as the punishment of is concerned as so said unto all the Nations thus far to be punIshed by Me so say I to this Nation even ZIMBABWE if they turn from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandment and from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Moral Laws and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I bless protect and prosper these Nations in all that they shall do upon the Earth until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon these Nations and the rest of the African Nations thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM , am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment