Thursday 16 January 2020

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE #MESSIAH I HAVE AFORE JUDGED AND FOUND #ZAMBIA GUILTY OF BREAKING ALL OF #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS AND SHALL IN THESE DAYS OF #WRATH AND #ANGER WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT PUNISH THEM

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith Lord God of the whole of creation and the only true saviour and redeemer of mankind and the Holy People for there is only one true eternal Passover Lamb whose shed blood cleanses from all sins transgressions and the crimes of breaking all of  My Holy Laws and Commandments even the Messiah IMMANUEL He alone is the only true way to eternal life and the only means of escaping My Wrath to come upon the whole of mankind and upon all of those of the Holy People who are not of Me and are but Israelites in name only their hearts being far from Me saith the Lord God of the Host of Heaven. Thus having Judged  ZAMBIA and all the rest of the Nations of the African continent  and having  search them out not only to see if they are wicked corrupt immoral destroyers of My creation especially of the creatures of their Nation and the breakers of My Holy Laws and Commandments but to see if any of the these Nation are holy and righteous in My sight or if there be any  in all of these Nations are righteous and Holy in My sight for as I promised Abraham as concerning the cities of the plains that if there was but one righteous person in any of those cites I would refrain from destroying them in wrath and anger and pass them by so also with the Nations of the African continent if there are any righteous in any of the Nations of Africa I shall do as I promised to Abraham I found any who were righteous and upright in My sight  within the cites of the plains even Sodom and Gomorrah that in wrath and anger I would pass over them and hold back from them My wrath and anger but and if not then the fullness of My wrath and anger shall descend upon them full measure as it shall be so with those Nation of the African Continent and the rest of the Earths Nations thus far Judged and destined by Me to punish if I find none of the Nations or any of the people therein righteous in My sight My wrath and anger as it did upon the cities of the plains descend upon all the African Nation even as I have thus far punished many Nations of the Earth in wrath and anger for their great wickedness corruption immorality the neglecting of the needy the homeless the sick the disabled the elderly and the children in need of care and protection of their Nations and especially for the breaking of My Holy Laws and commandments shall they be punished. But as said afore I have no joy even in the death of the wicked, nor any joy whatsoever in having to cast them into the bottomless pit and sheol but rather would I have had them repent and turn unto Me through Faith in the Messiah IMMANUEL. But now it is the days of grace and mercy having ended and the days of wrath and anger began  so shall according to the demands of My Holy Laws and Commandments My Just Judgment must descend upon the wicked and the unrighteous and the disobedient of the Earth now and upon the day of Judgment soon to come when all of mankind shall come before Me to be Judged and to give an answer for their lives upon the Earth of these resting in their graves of those now alive upon the Earth and those to come before Judgment day dawns all without exception shall be Judge according to My Holy Laws and Commandments and according to the demands of My Holy Laws and Commandments shall be punished. Thus having found them guilty of great wickedness immorality corruption the cruel treating and the slaughtering of the creatures of their Nations the neglect in any way whatsoever of the sick the disabled the homeless the widow and the orphan the elderly the poverty stricken and the strangers within their gate that come to them for aid and comfort the destruction and pollution of their environment especially rivers streams lakes seas and oceans I shall in no way refrain in causing to descend upon these Nations the full fury of My wrath and anger. But say I also think ye that having held back from pouring out My wrath and anger upon the Syrian Government and its leader and other Nations that are as guilty as that Nation is of the committing of the crimes it committed against its own people that they all will escape the fullness of My Just Judgement in wrath and anger descending upon these of the African continent who are guilty of committing against their own people the same crimes committed by Syria  Government not so for the Syrian Governments destruction is ordained for a time and a season as so ordained by Me so that all may see and know that it is I saith the lord God Host have in wrath and anger caused them to be cast down unto the dust of the ground and unto utter and total destruction for as so said there is a time and place set by Me saith the Holy One of Israel even an appointed for all of these to face Me in Judgement and their crimes set before their face for which will have to and shall answer for they shall not escape for it is from birth the time and day of the deaths of all of mankind are set by Me and as the time of all of mankind passing hath by Me been set even hath been set the passing and casting into the pit thereof of the Adversary so hath the Syrian regime and it its leaders time Ordained by Me and at their appointed time  which is soon to come My Just Judgment shall be executed upon them even also it shall be with all the wicked disobedient Nations of the Earth being found guilty of breaking all of  My Holy Laws and Commandments and especially My Holy Moral Laws none shall escape My Just Judgment and escape punishment no not one. But in as far as the punishment of this Nation is concerned as so said unto all the Nations thus far to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation even ZAMBIA if this Nation  turns from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandment and from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Moral Laws and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I bless protect and prosper this Nation in all that they shall do upon the Earth until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and the rest of the African Nations. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM , am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment