Friday 24 January 2020

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE #MESSIAH HAVING #JUDGED AND FOUND #SOMALIA GUILTY OF #BREAKING ALL OF #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS I SHALL IN THESE #DAYS OF #WRATH AND #ANGER PUNISH THEM WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGMENT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God of the Host of Heaven and the Heaven of Heavens I who hold the whole of creation in the palm of My hand who doth say and it comes to pass doth command and it is so and Roach Hakodesh by whom My will is done in all of creation according as I so planned and ordained in all eternity especially in all of the Earth to the glory of My Holy Name He who by many of the Nations is called the Holy Spirit and by others also the Spirit of all divine truth, purity, righteousness and true divine Justice and Judgment saith the Lord God of the Hosts of the Heavens and the Heaven of Heavens thus as afore so said these being the days of wrath and anger wherein all the Nations by Me Judged have and are to be punished even according to the demands of My Holy Laws and Commandments they having broken each and every one of them even every one of My Moral Laws the punishment of which shall be by the Nations punished most grievous to bear they having none excuse before Me for it was that I in grace and mercy did give unto all the Nations the means and the way of escaping My wrath to come in Judgment upon Judgment day at the end of days not long off by being forgiven of all sins crimes and transgressions and of original sin inherited from mankind’s first parents and by Faith being redeemed through the cleansing shed blood of the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah “IMMANUEL”. Of which by many Nations was rejected even though as I so warned that these days once ended the days of wrath and anger and the punishing of the Nations by the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger would descend upon all the Nations that did in those days refused to repent be forgiven of all sins trespasses and the crimes of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments and be redeemed by Faith through the blood of the only true and eternal Passover Lamb and Promised Messiah “IMMANUEL” the promise as so said and set down in My Most Holy Word Law and the prophets. Thus as now it is that these being the days of wrath and anger and the punishing as Judged the Nations of the Earth all those now found guilty of the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments especially My Moral Law and of great wickedness evil corruption immorality and iniquity and also guilt of the pollution and destruction of the environment of the Earth which hath as said afore many a time resulted in the cruel injury and deaths of the creatures of My creation though one point needs to be made that many of the activists emphasise the effect climate change or the devastation thereof caused by mankind hath upon all of mankind in the main seem to neglect emphasising the effect it hath and shall have upon all of the creatures of My creation thus say I that mankind by the pollution of the environment hath sowed to the wind of My wrath and anger and now must indeed reap the whirlwind of mankind’s actions by the full fury of My wrath and anger at this time being poured out upon all of those guilty of so doing thus as mankind says in as far as those found  guilty of committing a crime that punishment must fit the crime committed so shall I set the punishment thereof for the crime or crimes committed by all the Nations of the Earth in the devastation and destruction of the environment and the cruel injuries and deaths of the creatures of My creation resulting there from. Thus as so said I have Judged this Nation even #SOMALIA and having weighted them in the balances of My Just Judgement and having found them guilty of breaking all of My Most Holy Laws and Commandments and of My Holy Moral Law I am so set and determined to punish this Nation SOMALIA in these days of wrath and anger by the IRON ROD of My Just Judgment unto perfection even according to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments as is so set down and revealed in My Word com and being unrepentant so shall My wrath and anger death and destruction and a casting own thereof of this Nation  most shall surely come to pass by Earth quake and tornadoes hurricanes and great storms of tidal waves and tsunamis of floods followed by drought and famines caused by the increased heat of the sun bearing down upon the land causing the ground to become as hard as iron whereon crops and vegetation shall cease to exist also shall follow plagues pestilence and disease and famine on such as scale that shall not only devastate this whole region but all around about turning into that which called by the Nations pandemics of which the Nations in those regions affected shall be unable to contain. But and if this Nation even SOMALIA turns from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandment and from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Moral Laws and obeys all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Laws from the heart according as so set down in My Word Law and the prophets so shall I bless protect and prosper them until My Judgment day dawns but as so said if not then so shall the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation thus also as so said where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM, am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL

This is My Word unto thee saith the Lord God of all of creation.

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment