Thursday 30 January 2020

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD OF #HOSTS #CAMEROON HAVE I JUDGED AND FOUND #GUILTY OF #BREAKING ALL OF #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS AND SHALL BY THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGMENT IN THESE DAYS OF #WRATH AND #ANGER PUNISH THIS AFRICAN #NATION

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God of the Hosts creator of all that is was and ever shall be even all of creation of which mankind hath Named the Universe that indeed falls far short of the true extent and reality of creation for mankind being finite cannot even begin to comprehend the length breadth and the height of creation of which boundaries I Myself am everywhere at the same time and in every place in the whole creation I saith the Lord God even Adonai Elohim Tzva'ot know all that exists in all of creation of if thou will in the whole of the Universe I it is who doth know every planet star and galaxy and all the wonders thereof by name which are greater than all the grains of sand on the sea shore and in the sea itself. Thus as so said many a time that from nothing did I call into existence the Universe even all of creation and all that therein exists for by the WORD of My Mouth even as I commanded so came all creation into being even all of the stars planets Galaxies and the wonders thereof before of which created I saith the Holy One of Israel the Earth and the Sun and moon and as is said in My Word  the Earth was without form and void and darkness as upon the deep and Roach Hakodesh when forth moving upon the surface thereof forming the seas and oceans and the land masses from out of the depths of the seas and oceans and upon the lands masses brought forth I all manner of vegetation herbs plants and trees and thus it was that I created from the dust of the ground all the creatures of My creation and as said commanded them to go forth multiply and to cover the surface thereof and then did I create from the dust of the ground mankind and breath into them their living souls and also commanded them to go forth and multiply and cover the surface of the Earth and did place them in a garden created Eastward in Eden where four rivers met and as afore said they could eat of all the herbs of the Earth and the fruit thereof except the tree of the knowledge of good and evil the command of which they broke being deceived by the lies and deception of the adversary and were cast out of Eden and cut off from Me but and yet provided I mankind by the promised Messiah IMMANUEL a way back unto Me and eternal life and thus corruption death and time entered into existence even the beginning of days. Thus as I afore set this before thee so do I again set before thee the miracle of creation and the fall of mankind and of that which mankind hath suffered by the fall even the loss of immortality innocence purity truth and holiness even heaven itself but why sayest thou doth I do this because now the days of grace and mercy having ended along with the Judging of the Nations and the days of wrath and anger begun in the punishing of the Nations thus by Me Judged and found guilty not only for original sin committed by the parents of all of mankind and thus inherited by all of their offspring from that time forth but and also for the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and commandments and moral Law not only written down on tablets of stone and in books of ink and other materials but mainly upon all the hearts of mankind at birth so that those who break any and all of them even those who have none access to the written word may have none excuse before Me in Judgment upon the final Judgment day that they knew or know not My Holy Laws and Commandments and if they had have known them they would not of broken; but as upon their hearts are they written so are they are all known by all of mankind; how else doth mankind each and every one from birth know right from wrong good from evil obedience from disobedience and how is it that mankind knows the difference betwixt love and hate mercy and cruelty and hath being created in My Image the ability to love be caring merciful and just and by the fall know how to hate to be cruel and unmerciful to commit all manner of evil and wickedness corruption and immorality and to hate Me saith the Lord God creator and father of all of mankind as seen by their actions in the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments deliberately provoking Me to wrath and anger death and destruction knowing in the hearts My Just Judgement upon all who do these things yet still do them who when Judged shall be justly condemned to the bottomless pit and the lake wherein the fires of eternal torment exist. Why again say do I do this because the dawning of Judgment day and the end of days draws ever closer not only seen in these words set before thee but in as far as the signs seen in all of creation as so set down and prophesied in My Word. Thus it is that I shall as Judged punish all the remaining Nations of the African Continent and the shall I as Judged punish each and every Nation of the European continent as so said afore unto perfection in wrath and anger not only shall I punish Cameroon and all the Nations due to be by Me Punished for the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Laws of which for the breaking thereof most assuredly those I have found guilty and shall find guilty of so doing shall indeed have poured forth upon their heads the full fury of My all consuming wrath and anger, but it is for the pollution and devastation of the environment of the Earth resulting in the multitude of the deaths of the creatures of My creation for which thus far have held back the full fury of the outpouring of My wrath and anger upon the Guilty but no longer, in wrath and anger death and destruction shall I rain down upon all of the heads of the Nation thus Judged found guilty of so doing. But also say I this that the pollution of the environment doth and hath not and doth not alons cause the deaths and cruel illness and injuries of the creatures of my creation but and also the deaths cruel injuries and illness suffered by many of mankind thus it is that those guilty of so doing shall not escape from being punished by THE IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT UNTO PERFECTION. By whirlwind and fire by Earth Quake and volcanic activity in many places by great and cataclysmic storms by tornadoes and hurricanes by floods tidal waves and tsunamis by the increased heat of the Sun bearing down upon many lands peoples and Nations causing the ground to refuse to give of its bounty causing drought and famine but and also shall I cause those Nations having been Judged by Me and found guilty of the breaking of all of My Holy Law and commandments as I have so done unto Egypt of the past for refusing to let My people go caused to descend upon them the plagues thereof suffered by them so shall I do with the many Nations at this time having been not alone found guilty of the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Laws but and also guilty of great wickedness corruption iniquity immorality and the Governments of these Nations also being found guilty of failing to meet the needs of the needy of their Nations even the sick the terminally ill the widow the orphan the elderly the destitute and the poverty stricken and also guilty of fail to provide adequate car and protection for their young very young and vulnerable against those who would harm abused or even murder them thus these Nations Governments having been found guilty of so doing shall not escape the full fury of My wrath and anger in Judgment for I shall not Hold them Guiltless but shall cast them headlong into the bottomless pit forever. Thus it is as so said I shall indeed punish all the unrepentant Nations of the Earth that I have found guilty of the breaking of all of My Most Holy Laws and Commandments  and of great wickedness and evil and of corruption iniquity and immorality as so shall I do unto CAMEROON even for the sins transgressions and the crimes of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Laws and for all of the crimes transgressions and sins have in the Judging of this Nation found them guilty of so doing. But in as far as the punishment of this Nation is concerned as so said unto all the Nations thus far due to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation even CAMEROON if this Nation  turns from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandment and from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Moral Laws and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I bless protect and prosper this Nation as it hath never afore been blessed or prospered in all that they do and shall surrounded this Nation around about with by My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and the rest of the African Nations. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM , am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

From the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment