Wednesday 1 January 2020

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD OF HOSTS HAVING #JUDGED AND FOUND #COLUMBIA GUILTY OF BREAKING ALL OF #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS AND #MORAL LAWS I SHALL IN THESE #DAYS OF #WRATH AND #ANGER PUNISH THEM WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGMENT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

Thus saith the Lord God creator of all that is was and ever shall even all of creation of which mankind calls the Universe even the Heavens and the Heaven of Heavens the Sun Moon and the stars of the Heavens especially the Earth and all that exists thereon all of which I do at this time hold in the palm of My Hand and upon the Earth created I the creatures thereof and mankind even according to My Will and purposes as is so set down and revealed in My Word for I brought into existence all of creation by the Word of My Mouth for I commanded and it was so said and it came to pass forming first the bodies of all the creatures and breathing the breath of life into all of them and did command them to go forth and multiply and cover the whole of the Earth of land seas oceans and air with their offspring and as afore said did form from the dust of the ground the bodies of mankind and did breath into their bodies their souls and they became living beings created in Mine own image, in Mine own image created I the souls of mankind both male and female and did breath them into their bodies and did command them to go forth and multiply and cover the face of the Earth and as I commanded all of mankind and the creatures of the Earth do My will as so it is done in all of My Kingdom and upon the Earth were all the creatures and mankind perfect pure Holy and immortal having a beginning and no end until they by disobedience to My first commandment fall being deceived by the Adversary and in doing do brought upon all of creation the curse of death and the beginning of time, first death spiritual and after a span of life physical in mercy given unto mankind with the promise of a saviour redeemer and Messiah to come thus beginning the days of grace and mercy of which now hath ended and the days of wrath and anger begun the days of grace and mercy having been given so that all mankind by Me was given one chance in the life upon the Earth to repent and to turn unto Me seeking forgiveness first of original sin inherited from mankind’s first parents  and for all sins crimes and transgressions committed in all of their lives upon the Earth and upon being forgiven cleansed through the cleansing shed blood of the only true eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL and thereby being clothed thus in His righteousness becoming Holy Pure and righteous in My sight inheritors of My Heavenly Kingdom and who shall at the end of their physical life ascend as did Messiah ascend into the Heaven of Heavens before My Throne upon My right hand. But all of those who having been given the once in a life time chance to turn unto Me by Faith in the only true eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah and saviour of all of the Holy people and those of mankind who are the redeemed of the Lamb saith the Holy One of Israel and be forgiven of all sins crimes and transgression especially of original sin that was the cause of the curse of death befalling mankind and all of My creation who chose not to repent and by Faith be redeemed through the blood of the only true Passover Lamb and Messiah and to turn unto Me seeking forgiveness and redemption by faith in the only true redeemer and Passover Lamb the Messiah then once that opportunity is rejected none other shall be and hath been given to any of mankind by Me for as it is ordain for mankind once to die and thence await the coming of My Judgment day to be by Me Judged and if found guilty of the breaking of all My Holy Laws and Commandments and of great wickedness evil iniquity immorality and corruption cast there from into the bottomless pit forever. But it is as now the days of grace and mercy having passed and the hearts of mankind having become as hard as the nether millstone towards Me My servants and all of My Holy Laws and the prophets and the eyes of mankind blind to My Word and their Ears deaf unto My Words of warning  of the coming Judgment day and of the necessity of turning unto Me through the eternal Passover Lamb and redeemer if wishing to escape being in Judgment found guilty of all sins and crimes and transgression both of original sin and all the sins committed in life of the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law and thereby cast into the bottomless pit sheol and the lake of the fires of everlasting torment if having rejected the once in a life time free choice of accepting or rejecting salvation by Faith in the only true Messiah Passover Lamb redeemer and saviour even IMMANUEL then unto all who have chosen not so to do upon their own heads is their own blood and they have only themselves to blame for being cast into the bottomless pit and sheol forever for it is in grace and mercy until these days of grace and mercy have I given all of mankind the opportunity to turn unto Me be forgiven being cleansed by the blood of the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah and upon being clothed in His righteousness becoming Holy Pure and righteous in My sight saith the Lord God even the Holy One of Israel. Thus now it is as I so said that I would I have weighed all the Nations of South America in the balances of My Just Judgement and found them guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments especially My Moral Laws and it is that I shall punish them with the Iron Rod of My Just Judgement and the all consuming fires of My Wrath and Anger shall indeed be poured forth upon them. But not only shall these Nations be alone punished for the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments but also for all manner of great wickedness corruption and immorality that hath been committed especially in this Columbian Nation even the cruel deaths of many of these Nations innocents especially the young and vulnerable for which in Judgement this Nation and those guilty found herein of causing their deaths shall not be held guiltless but shall have being Judged and found guilty as they have been upon Judgment day be taken by the Angel of death and not only cast into the bottomless pit but and also into the Lake of the fires of eternal torment that exists therein as they have been unmerciful to their victims I shall be unmerciful to them one thing that they should as should all mankind understand  life on the Earth is like the morning mist when it hath arisen and with the rising of the sun vanishes so is Earthly existence thus it is that the souls of mankind once parted from the body even mankind’s personality for that is the spiritual part of mankind of which cannot die nor cease to exist and is immortal and shall exist forever in either the bottomless pit if found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and of great wickedness and evil or if repentant and having been redeemed by the only true eternal Passover Lamb by Faith, even the Messiah and having  ascended unto My Heavenly Kingdom forever, thus then it is those who are found guilty in Judgment of breaking My Holy Laws and commandments and committing all manner of great wickedness corruption and immorality shall upon of death be cast into the bottomless pit forever but those especially who break My Holy Commandment THOU SHALT NOT KILL for as so said whosoever doth so is in immediate danger of Judgment thus those guilty of so doing shall in passing from Earthly life be Judged found guilty and punish as is demanded by My Holy Law and commandments and shall spend eternity in the bottomless pit from which there is no escape or reprieve and that for all eternity as so shall it be with all who repent and through faith are redeemed by the eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah who shall be in Judgment acquitted and ascend once Judgment day hath ended into the Kingdom of Heaven before My throne saith the Lord God of Host of the Heaven of Heavens for all eternity. Thus also shall I punish this Nation and its Government not only for the Breaking of My Holy Laws and commandments and for great wickedness Immorality and corruption but and especially for the pollution and devastation of the environment of this Nation that not only affect the people of this Nation but and also do cause and have caused great injury and even the deaths of hundreds of thousands of the creature of My creation of which I shall also not hold in Judgment when My Judgment day dawns as it shall soon do so, shall not hold those guiltless of causing the injuries and deaths of the creatures of My creation guiltless but shall punish them in wrath and anger most severely. Also shall I punish this Nation government as I have shall punish others for failing to provide for the needs of the needy of their Nations even the elderly the widow the sick and terminally ill the disabled the blind deaf and dumb the infirmed and the homeless the orphan the poverty stricken the destitute and the provision of refuge for those fleeing persecution civil war and terrorism, for all of the sins crimes and transgression if found guilty especially in the breaking of any and all of My Holy Laws and commandments especially My Holy Moral Laws so shall I with the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger punish this Nation with great storms Earth Quakes Tsunamis Tidal waves higher than the highest man made structure and with tornadoes hurricanes and floods followed by the increasing heat upon the land of the Sun baking the ground so much so that it becomes so hard that no crops nor any vegetation shall grow causing great famine drought followed by plague disease and pestilence upon such as scale as never afore seen upon the face of the Earth since the beginning of time. But and if this Nation turns from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandment and from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Moral Laws and obeys all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Laws from the heart according as so set down in My Word Law and the prophets so shall I bless protect and prosper them until My Judgment day dawns but as so said if not then so shall the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation thus also as so said where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM, am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment