Monday 6 January 2020

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD EVEN #ADONAI #ELOHIM #TZVA'OT HAVING #JUDGED AND FOUND #BRAZIL IN THESE DAYS OF WRATH AND ANGER GUILTY OF BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS I SHALL WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT PUNISH THEM

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God of the whole of creation of the Earth Sun Moon Stars Galaxies and wonders thereof of all of that which mankind so calls the Universe of which as afore so said I holy in the palm of My Hand and am at the same time in every place Nation Land tribe and amongst peoples and of which all of the creatures and of mankind do live and move and have their being upon the surface of the Earth and in Me for it is as I am the source of all life both physical and spiritual without Me nothing that doth exist in all of creation could exist even all not only that exists upon the Earth but in all of creation even all of the Universe created for the Glory of My Holy Name and for the good of all the creatures of the Earth and even for the good of all of mankind before the fall thereof thus it is as I have thus far begun to punish the Nations of South America so shall I continue so to do even according to My Holy Will and Purposes as so set down in My Word and according to the verdict of the Judging of all the Nations of this continent having been found guilty of the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments especially all of My most Holy Moral Laws of great wickedness evil iniquity corruption and as so said immorality also for the pollution that is the cause of the destruction and devastation of the Earth’s environment which hath and doth result in the cruel injuries and deaths of the creatures of My creation of which in Judgement all of those found guilty of so doing by Me shall not be held guiltless but shall upon the Earth at this time be punish by the all consuming fires of My Wrath and anger by the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGEMENT especially this Nation even Brazil and its government which is responsible for the deforestation of that Nation causing the loss of habitat of many of the creatures of that Nation and resulting in the loss of much of the rain forest that is and shall affect not only the climate in that region of the Americas but also shall affect the climatic balance of many other regions of the Earth and not only of the Americas the rain forest of the Americas are there for a reason and that not just for the good of the peoples of that continent but for the good of the creatures and of mankind throughout the Earth. What has to be taken into account in that Nations as is being found out that once the farmers deforest a section of the rain forest and cultivate it that not long after they have to cut down further sections of the forest to grow crops the land having been cultivated to grow crops after a couple of seasons becomes barren and useless the question to be asked is what happens when all the rain forest has gone and the answer is it shall become a waste land not unlike the deserts of middles Eastern Nations  empty and void of life and thus it is that I shall indeed punish this Nation and its government for causing the devastation thus far caused not only by the ordinary people and famers of that Nation but and also the deforestation caused by the government allowing contractors to cut down swaths of the rain forest for profit caused by the greed and corruption of those in power who have only their bank balances and profit margins in mind along with their luxurious living thus it shall be in punishment by My Mighty power wrath and anger against this Nation in the devastation of the rain forest indeed I shall show you what real devastation is in bring down upon this Nation mighty Earth Quakes great storms of cataclysmic magnitude of hurricanes of tornadoes of whirlwinds and fire even the fire of massive Earth quakes and floods followed by the increased Heat of the Sun bearing down upon the Land so much so that it becomes as hard as rock unable to give of its bounty and the shall I strike this Nation with plague and pestilence disease drought and famine  but not only this as I have so done with other Nations so shall I do unto this Nation I shall take peace from out of all of thy Nation and shall cause thy oil wells to dry up. But not only shall I punish this Nation for the sins crimes and transgressions set down herein but also more so for the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and moral Laws as afore said and set down and having found the government of this Nation for failing in its God given responsibility given By Me saith the Lord god of all of creation to provide for the needs of the needy of thy Nation for no longer afar of saith the Holy One of Israel but near at hand to punish as so said all the wicked of the Earth and especially for the neglecting of the needy of this Nation shall I punish this Nations Government even the sick the terminally ill he widow the homeless and the orphan the widow the destitute and the poverty stricken the outcast and the refugee even those fleeing poverty persecution and war that do reside within thy gates. Thus shall it be as so said that My Punishing of the Nations of the South America shall continue as hath been ordained so to come to pass even at this time in these days of wrath and anger for as so said I shall Punish Brazil and all of the other Nations of South America one by one having in the Judging of them in the days of grace and mercy found none within these Nations Holy and righteous in My sight no not one thus as so said that I shall if I find none that I shall in Judgment visit not only Brazil but each and every one of them with the full fury of My wrath and anger for all of their sins crimes transgression and the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and as they are Judged and found guilty of Breaking even the least of My Holy Laws and Commandments one by one shall they be punished first of all those  guilty of breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and then for all of the great wickedness immorality and corruption by as so said afore that shall befall Brazil so shall I in this manner punish all the other Nations one by one of the Southern Continent of the Americas even by plague and famine drought floods Earth quakes and volcanic eruptions devastating storms and tornadoes and with whirlwind and fire storms of which I have thus far struck the Nations of the rest of the Americas although yet not full measure  which is  and shall continue until all hath been  fulfilled in as far as all the Nations of the Americas are concerned.  But not only for breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments shall they be Judged punished and condemned and feel the full weight of My wrath and anger in this Life but shall on Judgement day each and every person in these Nation shall come before My throne to be individually Judged and if found guilty breaking even the least of My Holy Laws and Commandments and all manner of wickedness immorality and corruption and belonging in no way unto Me through faith in the only true eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL then of a certainty the punishment due shall be executed upon them even to the casting of them into the bottomless pit and the lake of the fires of everlasting torment forever. But and if this Nation even BRAZIL turns from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandment and from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Moral Laws and obeys all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Laws from the heart according as so set down in My Word Law and the prophets so shall I bless protect and prosper them until My Judgment day dawns but as so said if not then so shall the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation thus also as so said where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM, am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment