Sunday 26 January 2020

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE MESSIAH HAVING #JUDGED AND FOUND #ETHIOPIA IN THESE DAYS OF #WRATH AND #ANGER #GUILTY OF #BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS #BY THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGMENT I SHALL PUNISH THIS #AFRICAN NATION

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob unto thee at this time I who command and it is done says and it comes to pass I saith the Holy One of Israel who Holds the whole of creation in the palm of My hand even the Universe; as mankind hath so named it; and all that exists therein from the minutest particle of matter to the boundaries of creation to the length breadth and height thereof of which is beyond the comprehension of mankind and from the minutest creature beyond the sight of mankind to the leviathan of the seas and oceans of the Earth even I AM THAT I AM, am the creator of all of the creatures that exist upon the surface of the Earth especially mankind of whom created I from the dust of the ground and breathed into their bodies their living souls and thus it is and shall be as their bodies were created from the dust of the ground unto the dust of the ground their bodies shall return there unto but their souls shall pass on to be Judged upon Judgment day. Thus created I them male and female to procreate and bring forth off spring to cover the face of the Earth thereof. Thus it is that all of creation is Mine and all that exist therein belongs unto Me and unto none other especially mankind whose only true possession is their own immortal souls created in Mine own image in My image did I create all the souls of mankind to the glory of My Holy Name and who corrupted when they did in disobedience to My first commandments fell and was from Me cut off. I who it is that is the source of all life and unto who I did in grace and mercy by promise did provide a way back unto Me in that all who did by Faith believe in Him even the Messiah IMMANUEL as their saviour and redeemer being cleansed of all sins trespasses and the crimes of first original sin and also all the sins crimes and transgressions in the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments. Thus saith the Lord God as I begun so to do at this time even in these last days even in the Judging and punishing of all the Nations of the Earth especially in the Judging and the punishing of Israel for their great sins crimes and transgression in the breaking of covenant with Me through the breaking thereof of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments so accordingly as they have broken Covenant and all of My Holy Laws and Commandments so shall they as I have Judged and found them guilty thereof all shall be punished in wrath and anger as My Holy Law and Commandments demand that they should be punished. Thus it is as the seed hath been sown and hath sprung up and ripened ready to be harvested as the time of harvesting approaches so hath the harvesters been made ready to gather in the harvest wherein the wheat shall be separated from the chaff so shall it be that as the harvest of the Earth is now ready to be gathered in so shall I send out My harvesters at the end of days to gather in the harvest of the Earth and as said the wheat shall be separated from the chaff the chaff made ready for the burning they being the wicked unrighteous corrupt immoral unrepentant unbelieving rebellious disobedient breakers of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments especially My Moral Laws who have upon being Judged the verdict given found guilty and the sentence to be passed upon them and to be carried out to be cast into the fiery furnace of the lake of everlasting torment form which there is no escape or reprieve that exists in the deepest depths of the bottomless pit. But the wheat gather up into My Barns they being the redeemed of the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL they indeed shall be caught up into the Heaven of Heavens even My eternal Kingdom the Kingdom of Heaven before My throne therein to dwell for ever being pure Holy and righteous in My sight being covered by the righteousness of the Messiah immortal in the Heaven of Heavens forever and ever. Thus it shall be that the punishing of the Nations thus Judged by Me and found guilty of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments and of great wickedness immorality corruption and iniquity and of the pollution and the devastation of the environment resulting in the deaths of the creatures of My creation of which the perpetrators thereof shall in Judgment not be held guiltless but shall be most severely punished, shall continue until each and every Nation thus Judged and found guilty of the breaking of My Holy Laws and commandments and being unrepentant shall be and hath been punished unto perfection. Thus it shall be even at this time as I have so Judged this Nation #ETHIOPIA and found it guilty of the breaking of all of the sins crimes and transgressions set down herein especially the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments so shall I punish this Nation in wrath and anger death and destruction by Earth Quake and by great storms by hurricanes and tornadoes by whirlwind and fire by floods followed by drought famine pestilence plague and uncontrollable diseases and even the burning heat of the sun bearing down upon their land so much so that it becomes as hard as iron unable bring forth crops and vegetation of any kind becoming only fit for the denizens of desert. But in as far as the punishment of this Nation is concerned as so said unto all the Nations thus far due to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation even ETHIOPIA if this Nation  turns from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandment and from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Moral Laws and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I bless protect and prosper this Nation as it hath never afore been blessed or prospered in all that they do and shall surrounded this Nation around about with by My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and the rest of the African Nations. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM , am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

From the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment