Saturday 11 January 2020

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE #MESSIAH HAVING JUDGED AND FOUND #SOUTH #AFRICA GUILTY OF BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS I SHALL IN THESE DAYS OF #WRATH AND #ANGER PUNISH THEM WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGMENT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God of the Host of Heaven and the Heaven of Heavens and even the true and only Messiah IMMANUEL the true eternal Passover Lamb and redeemer unto thee at this time as I shall punish as so said all the Nations of the Americas even all the Nations of the Northern Southern and Central American Nations I shall as Judged punish each and every Nation of the African continent beginning with South Africa even as I shall punish all the other Nations of the Earth thus Judged in the time of grace and mercy with the opportunity given to repent and through the blood of the only true Passover Lamb and Messiah be redeemed and escape My wrath to come upon all the Nations of mankind not only at this time but upon Judgment day at the end of days when all of mankind shall be Judged those who are unrepentant wicked and corrupt and immoral cast into the bottomless pit being  guilty of mainly breaking all of My Holy laws and Commandments and Moral Laws whose time of grace and mercy given by Me hath ended and for them the days of wrath and anger begun with the full force of the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger that travels on swift wings which shall descend upon all the wicked and unrepentant of the Earth to strike them down unto the dust of the ground even all those who have and continue to break each and every one of My Holy Laws and Commandments and also are guilty of great wickedness immorality and corruption and of the pollution and destruction of My creation even of the environment of the Earth resulting not only in the increased mortality of mankind but also the cause of the deaths of the creatures of the Earth of which I shall no longer tolerate but indeed shall as so said afore pour out upon each and every one guilty of these crimes the full measure of My wrath and anger. But it is as with the courts of mankind so with Mine but more so those having been found guilty of committing all of these crimes even of the breaking of all of My Most Holy Laws and commandments and against the creatures of the Earth and its environment shall be Judged by the supreme Judge of the whole of creation even I saith the Lord God of whole th only true eternal Judged of the quick the quick as so said at the end of days when My Judgment day dawns  and the dead who shall be raised from their graves and brought before My Judgement seat to be Judged Me saith the Lord God of Host even the Holy One of Israel for all of their crimes and if the verdict is guilty as charged then the due shall be pronounced and punishment shall then at that time to be swiftly carried out and but as so said as I am a Just and merciful God did I give all of the Nations of mankind  a time of grace and mercy so that those found guilty of the breaking of all of My Holy Laws could repent  and turn unto Me saith the Lord God and redeemer of mankind and the Holy People and escape their Just Judgment due having when in the days of grace and mercy were given the chance to repent and through the blood of the eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah be saved from My wrath to come upon all of the unrepentant and wicked of the Earth when in upon Judgment day I shall Judge and punish all the wicked of the Earth the Living and the dead raised from their graves and brought before Me to be Judged punished and cast into the bottomless pit by the angel of death thus it is that all of mankind are without excuse as all in their lives are given the opportunity to chose or reject eternal life when they were given a time wherein they could have in deep sincerity humility by Faith in the only true redeemer the Messiah IMMANUEL Him being the only true eternal sacrifice for all sins transgressions and the crimes of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments especially what mankind terms as original sin and by faith being cleansed by His shed blood by believing that He was sacrifice upon the altar of grace in their place so that in Judgment the angel of death would Passover them  seeing His blood on the doors and lintels of their hearts and that as He died in their place they with and in Him would have been redeemed and resurrected unto everlasting life and that they would at last enter My Kingdom forever for the Messiah IMMANUEL is the only way whereby any of mankind could and shall be saved from My wrath to come when Judgment day dawns, He alone was and is the only true way to gain eternal life and enter My Heavenly Kingdom forever. But as so said as I have Judge many Nations on the face of the Earth and as their period of grace and  hath come to an end whereby they were given the chance to turn and repent and to through Faith in the Messiah obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments as it is done in the Heaven of Heavens even My Kingdom and at last to come to be with Me before My throne for ever so shall it as they have rejected that opportunity to be redeemed and through the only true Messiah be resurrected unto eternal life and remained unrepentant so as the days of grace and mercy have ended and the punishing  of the Nations hath come about where in hath begun the full outpouring of the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger through whirlwind and fire by Hurricanes and great floods and storms as have never afore seen upon the Earth by plague and famine drought and disease until all the Nations of the Earth that have been Judged and found guilty of breaking My Holy Laws and commandments of great wickedness corruption immorality the cruel slaughter of My creatures that exist upon the face of the Earth by neglect by the pollution and destruction of the environment of the Earth upon which the creatures as well of mankind relies for their existence or the deliberate slaughter of the creatures of the Earth for pleasure or for profit and gain have been by the fullness of My Wrath and anger outpoured been punished and at that great and terrible day of Judgment finally cast into the fiery furnace of the lake wherein burns the fires of everlasting torment from which none of the wicked and disobedient and unbelieving of mankind shall never escape fore as said between the bottomless pit wherein is the lake of the fires of everlasting torment there is a great gulf fixed over which none shall ever cross. But in as far as South Africa is concerned as they have been found guilty of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments of great wickedness corruption and the neglect of the needy of their Nation the pollution and destruction of their environment  they shall be punished. But in as far as the punishment of the Nations of the Africa of both North Africa and the whole the continent of Africa is concerned as so said unto all the Nations of the Americas so say I to all the Nations of the Africa North and South if they all  turn from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandment and from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Moral Laws and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I bless protect and prosper them in all that they shall do upon the Earth until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and the rest of the African Nations thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM , am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL.


This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee


From the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment