Saturday 4 January 2020

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE MESSIAH #IMMANUEL HAVING JUDGED AND FOUND IN THESE DAYS OF #WRATH AND #ANGER #SURINAME GUILTY OF BREAKING ALL OF #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS I SHALL WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT PUNISH THEM

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God creator of all of creation even the Earth Sun Moon and the Stars and planets that orbit them and the Galaxies in which they exist even as I have ordained them so to do even all of Heavens and the Heaven of Heavens even all of that which mankind calls the Universe of which saith ADONAI ELOHIM TZVA'OT I DO BEING INFINITE IN ALL OF MY BEING WITHOUT BEGINNING OR END OF DAYS ETERNAL IN THE HEAVENS AND IN ALL OF CREATION hold in the palm of My Hand and who hath ordained all things to the glory of My Holy Name even according to My Holy Will and purposes as is so set down and revealed in My Word for it is that in Me all of creation exists and without Me could never have existed especially the Earth and all the creatures that live and move and have their being upon the surface thereof especially Mankind created in Mine own image even all of their souls that exist within their physical bodies which indeed is the spiritual part of all of mankind the physical being their bodies created by Me from the dust of the ground and of which at the beginning of creation and at birth through procreation breath I their souls into their bodies and the first sign thereof is when they take their first breath become living human beings. But yet unless redeemed by Faith in the messiah IMMANUEL are dead in trespasses and sins and cut off from Me who am the source of all life physical and spiritual thus the first death of mankind is passing from physical life upon the face of the Earth and the second death is spiritual death when upon in Judgment being found guilty of breaking of all of My Holy Laws and commandments especially of original sin inherited from the first parents of mankind when they fell in the garden of Eden being deceived by the Adversary. Thus it is in Judgment when all of mankind come before Me to be Judged and are found guilty of the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and commandments of great wickedness immorality corruption and iniquity and having rejected redemption by Faith in the Messiah IMMANUEL of which is offered to all of mankind once and once only in their lives upon Earth and if through unbelief being disobedient to all of my Holy Laws and commandments and hard hearted and self willed and deaf to all of My warnings given to all of mankind if they repent not and not seeking to be forgiven of all sins transgression and the crimes of the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and commandments and being redeemed through the blood of the only true Passover Lamb and Messiah which alone cleanseth from all the sins transgressions and the crimes of the breaking of all of My Most Holy Laws commandments and moral laws making those who are so cleansed holy righteous and pure in MY sight saith the Lord God of the Host of Heaven, then the only verdict when in Judgement upon Judgement day when all are Judged will be guilty of the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and Moral Laws and the only sentence that can be passed and executed upon them shall be to be cast headlong into the bottomless pit by the Angel/Cherubim of death and into the lake of the fires of everlasting torment that exists there in. For there is only one Name under the Sun as so said afore by which any of mankind can be saved from My wrath to come and being found in Judgment innocent of the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and moral laws and becoming Holy righteous and pure in My sight and inheriting My Kingdom even the Kingdom of Heaven and that NAME IS THAT OF THE PROMISED SAVIOUR REDEEMER AND MESSIAH EVEN IMMANUEL. Thus it is as so said having judged and found guilty of the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments I saith the Lord God even the Holy one of Israel in these days of wrath and anger shall I punish SURINAME even as I am so set to punish all of the Nations of the Earth being found guilty of the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and commandments especially My Moral Laws of great wickedness immorality corruption and all manner of iniquity by the IRON ROD of My Just Judgment at this time and also for the pollution and destruction of the environment of the Earth that hath and doth cause the deaths and the cruel injuries of the creatures of My creation but and not only the creatures of My creation of land sea and air but of the young very young elderly  the weak and vulnerable of mankind the cause thereof being the excessive miss usage of the Earth resources given by Me in the creation of  the Earth not for the destruction of the creatures of My creation and the weak and vulnerable of mankind but for the good and benefit of all that live and move and have their existence upon the surface thereof and the two main culprits are industry and thy transport system. But as so stated in the past the resources of the Earth created by Me are limited and are destined shortly to come to an end especially that which drives thy transport and power systems and also thine industries especially those that are the cause of the death and injuries of the creatures of My creation and of mankind. Thus though as so said having  searched this Nation out unto perfection  to see if there any in this Nation that are righteous holy and pure in My Sight and having founding none no not one being found therein I shall visit this Nation with the full fury of My wrath and anger for all of their sins crimes transgression and the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and as they have been Judged and found guilty of Breaking even the least of My Holy Laws and Commandments as with the other Nations I am so set to punish  so shall I punish this Nation having been found guilty first of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and then of great wickedness immorality and corruption full measure by plague and famine drought floods Earth quakes and volcanic eruptions devastating storms and tornadoes and fire storms of which I have thus far struck the Nations of the Northern Continent of the Americas though yet not full measure  which is  and shall continue until all hath been  fulfilled in as far as all the Nations of the Americas are concerned.  Thus say I also that as I have Judged all of the Nations of South America so am I set at this time to punish them being unrepentant and the seeking of forgiveness having not been forth coming so shall it be that I saith the Lord God in wrath and anger shall punish not only this Nation but all the Nations of South America for the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments of which shall commence full measure forth with. But I say this also saith the Lord God of the whole of creation if this Nation even SURINAME turns from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandment and from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Moral Laws and obeys all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Laws from the heart according as so set down in My Word Law and the prophets so shall I bless protect and prosper them until My Judgment day dawns but as so said if not then so shall the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation thus also as so said where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM, am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL

This is the Word of the Lord God to thee

From the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment