Tuesday 7 January 2020

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE #MESSIAH I HAVE #JUDGED AND FOUND #ARGENTINA IN THESE DAYS OF #WRATH AND #ANGER GUILTY OF BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS AND SHALL WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT #PUNISH ARGENTINA

THUS SAITH THE LORD GOD OF ABRAHAM ISAAC AND JACOB

    Thus saith the Lord God and only true redeemer of the Holy People even Israel but not only of ISRAEL but of all those of mankind who are indeed the redeemed of the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL even the Lord God of the whole of creation of the Earth Sun and Moon of all the stars in the heavens and the Galaxies in which as so said the majorities of the Stars with their planets exist. But only upon all of the Earth doth life exist and upon none other which if mankind had not fallen would not be for as so said before mankind fell I commanded all of the creatures of My creation and mankind to go forth and multiply and cover all of The Earth and all of My creation with their offspring but indeed mankind fell thus causing Me to limit the expansion of the creatures and of mankind to the Earth as ye call it for I could not and will not allow sin corruption great wickedness and evil iniquity and the warlike nature of mankind to pollute the whole of My creation. But ye wonder the means whereby I shall in the new creation cause mankind to populate other planets of other star systems and the answer is what impossible with mankind is possible with Me as was so seen in My Word when I transported the disciple Philip after baptizing the eunuch in an instant from one place to another even to Azotus and from thence did he bore witness of all the Words deeds resurrection and ascension of  the Messiah in all the cities until he came to Caesarea and also remember what is also written concerning the power of true FAITH not only by faith can a tree be uprooted and transported to another place but also can indeed move mountains by those who posses but a grain of true Faith or as so said in My Word no greater than the size of mustard seed. That faith alone by which any of mankind could being cleansed by the shed blood of the only true Passover Lamb be resurrected unto eternal life in the Heaven of Heavens at My right hand. Thus it is that I need not any physical means of transport to within the new Creation cause the creatures of My creation and of mankind to be transported from one planet to another if it is My Will so to do as easy as taking up to heaven one of My prophets even Elijah and also My Word says that Enoch walked with God and was not for God took him thus as so was it written so was it done even according to My Holy Will and purposes as is so set down in My Word and as it shall be done in all of the New creation when the old is rolled up as a scroll and cast into the fires of destruction to be no more and the new creation cometh into being when I shall command all of My creature and all of mankind who shall be pure holy righteous and immortal to go forth and multiply and cover the whole of My creation with their off spring even throughout all of the Universe made anew. But before all of this cometh about so must these days and the punishing of the Nation end in the dawning of My day of Judgment when all of mankind shall come before Me to be Judged on Judgment day even according to My Holy Laws and commandments and punished as so demanded by My Holy Laws and commandments for every sin transgression and crime in the breaking thereof throughout all of the lives of those of mankind who are the unrepentant of mankind who having been given the chance to turn unto Me by Faith in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and messiah but refused to do so through unbelief that what is so set down in My Word and in their hearts was not so and would not come to pass but also through the belief in false religions false faiths the worshiping of idols and the following after false Messiah’s prophets teachers of those faith that were the invention of the adversary and of the imaginations of wicked men and women who for greed power and glory sought to deceive the weak of mankind and lead them astray they who follow the wickedness and depravity of their own wicked hearts who have been and are lead astray by the arch deceiver even the Adversary who can and doth appear as an angel of light but is as a roaring Lion going about seeking whom he may devour and caused with him in Judgment to be cast into the bottomless pit and sheol where is the lake of the fires of everlasting torment where the wicked and the unrepentant and unbelieving of mankind are punished for every single sin transgression and crimes committed throughout their lives  upon the Earth even of thought word and deed according to the demands of My Holy Laws and commandments and My Most Holy Moral Law as is so set down in My Word My Law and the Prophets. Thus as so said shall I at this time and in these days of wrath and anger having judged and found Argentina guilty of breaking all of My Holy Word Law and Commandments punish this Nation and for the pollution and devastation of the environment of this Nation which hath and doth result in the deaths and cruel injuries of the creatures of My creation as hath been seen and witness in other Nations and Lands at this time and of which those in government and business until now have refused or reluctantly agreed to address of who in Judgment for their action or I should say lack of action I not shall in Judgment hold Guiltless and shall in Judgement be most severely upon being found guilty punished. But not alone for the sins crimes and transgression that have resulted in the deaths and cruel injuries of the creature of My creation shall I punish not only this Nation but all of the Nations of South America but and also for great wickedness corruption immorality and iniquity great evil and the as so said for the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments in thought word and deed for it as said in judgment shall all the crimes transgressions and sins of mankind committed; even each and every single sin crime and transgression committed; shall be punished by Me saith the Lord God of the whole of creation creator of all that is was and ever shall be and in whom all the creature of the Earth and mankind move live and have their being and without who could never have existed. Who when passing from the Earth retain only one possession and none other even the own souls created in Mine own image corrupted by the fall and by all sins transgressions and the crimes of breaking all of My Holy Laws and commandments especially original sin of which throughout all eternity shall remind those cast into the bottomless pit who it is that hath created them and what they have lost in refusing to turn unto Me by Faith in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL. Thus upon this Earth for the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and moral law shall I punish this Nation by whirlwind and fire by great storms tornadoes hurricanes by Earth Quakes in diverse places by volcanic activity by flood the increased heat of the sun bearing down upon the baking it as hard of rock wherein no crops will grow causing drought and famine followed by plague and pestilence and unstoppable diseases that will make past plagues and epidemics seem like but as summers cold in comparison. But it shall by not alone shall I punish this Nation for the crimes transgressions and sins herein set down but I shall punish the Governments of this Nation for having neglected their God given responsibility given by Me from the very beginning of the meeting of the needs of the needy of this Nation especially the young the very young and the vulnerable in the provision of adequate care protection and security from those who would harm them in any way whatsoever but and also for providing =g the needs of the sick the disabled the terminally ill the homeless the elderly the orphan the widow the destitute and the poverty stricken also the refugees within thy gates seeking refuge from war famine and persecution but and I say again especially the young and innocent of this Nation for all of these sins crimes and transgression shall I at this time punish Argentina. But and if this Nation even ARGENTINA turns from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandment and from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Moral Laws and obeys all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word Law and the prophets so shall I bless protect and prosper them until My Judgment day dawns but as so said if not then so shall the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation thus also as so said where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM, am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL


This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment