Monday 20 January 2020

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE #MESSIAH HAVING #JUDGED AND FOUND #KENYA GUILTY OF BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS I SHALL IN THESE THE LAST DAYS #PUNISH THIS NATION IN #WRATH AND #ANGER WITH #THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

Thus saith the Lord God of the whole of creation of the Universe and all that in it that doth exist of which I brought into existence by the Word of My Mouth I commanded and it existed said and it was so the Sun Moon and the Stars of the Heavens even all of the Galaxies that exist in the Universe greater in number are they all than the sands of the sea shore the number of which is beyond the comprehension of mankind but as they are named so I know them and the number of them each and every Star Planet and Galaxy and as I created them so created I all the wonders that exist in all of the Universe and all of creation to the Gory of My Holy Name; even as I ordained and planed it to be so in all eternity; and as I created them so created I upon the surface of the Earth thereof all the creatures and mankind  from the dust of the ground created I their bodies and breathed into them their living souls created in Mine own image pure Holy and righteous in My sight IMMORTAL until mankind fell and were cast out of Eden bring upon all of creation death corruption and the beginning of days of which as said afore are now coming to an end of which now these days being the last days before the end of days and the dawn of Judgment day wherein all of mankind shall be Judged past present and future and those found guilty of the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments having been given the chance to repent and through the blood of the only true eternal Passover Lamb even the Messiah being both man and God cleansed of all sins transgressions and the crimes of the breaking of My Holy Laws and commandments and even of original sin inherited from mankind’s first parents and redeemed being made holy and pure in My sight yet reject so to do and remaining unrepentant, Judged convicted sentence  pronounced and then carried out by the cast thereof into the bottomless pit and into the lake of the fires of everlasting torment that resides therein along with the adversary and his followers even the fallen of heaven even he who was like unto a star falling from the heavens. Thus as I have judged the Nations of the Earth so also have I Judged this Nation KENYA and having found this Nation guilty of breaking all of My Most Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral law and not only guilty of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments but of committing all manner of great wickedness immorality and corruption especially the government of this Nations and of which are guilty also of the destruction and pollution of the environment which hath along with the other Nations of the Earth caused the deaths and cruel injuries of hundreds of thousands of the creatures of My creation of which I shall in these days of wrath and anger even these last day punish them with the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGMENT and when Judgment day dawns shall having been found guilty of committing these sins crimes and transgressions along with the all the unrepentant the Nations of the Earth none  shall be held guiltless and as My Holy Law and Commandments demand so shall all who are unrepentant having not been redeemed by faith in the only true Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL upon them shall full fury of My wrath and anger be poured out upon them all and they shall be cast headlong into the bottomless pit and the lake of the fires of eternal torment that exists therein and that forever. But not only shall I punish this Nation for the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral laws but for great wickedness immorality and corruption and for the Neglecting of the needy of their Nation of the sick the disabled the elderly the homeless the orphan the destitute and the poverty stricken and of the refugees within their gates fleeing civil war persecution and starvation but more so in the failure of this Nation Government to provide adequate protection for the young, very young and the vulnerable of their Nation for all of these sins crimes and transgression shall I punish this Nation. But I shall not only punish this and the other Nation of the Earth for neglecting the need of their own Nation but I shall punish this Nation and the other Nations of the Earth capable of meeting the needs of the Needy of those Nations populations suffering from starvation through no fault of their own even those Nations civilian populations suffering from terrorist attacks and civil war from poverty and destitution at the hands of tyrannical and cruel Governments and regimes of which indeed hath provoked Me to rain down upon the heads of such governments and regimes death and destruction by whirlwinds and by fire by Earth quakes and mighty tidal waves and great storms that shall wash clean the surface of the Earth of all wicked tyrannical and evil governments which oppress their people and rob them of that which is rightfully theirs condemning them to a life of  poverty and destitution whilst they live in comfort and security want for nothing and even to the extent of denying them their God given basic deserved human rights and freedoms for upon the Earth in Mine eyes all of mankind are equal and shall equally be Judged when coming before Me upon Judgment day for when all pass from this life all they have gained in possessions houses bank balances posses transport vehicles shall be left behind even their bodies shall be returned to the dust of the Earth from whence they were created and as they know themselves so shall they be known by all for in eternity all come into the light of My Just Judgement even into the light of divine truth which searches out unto perfection all upon whom it shines and on Judgement day it shall shine upon all of mankind who are by Me to be Judged and as it shine so shall be revealed all of their hidden secrets and they shall be known even as they know themselves. But say I at this time as so said before that one of My chief commandments is THOU SHALT NOT KILL AND I SAY SAITH THE LORD GOD WHOM SO EVER DOTH BREAK THIS COMMANDMENT SHALL BE CAST HEADLONG INTO THE BOTTOMLESS  PIT UNLESS HAVING BEEN BY FAITH REDEEMED BY THE CLEANSING BLOOD OF THE ONLY TRUE MESSIAH IMMANUEL THAT CLEANSETH FROM ALL SINS TRANSGRESSIONS AND CRIMES OF  BREAKING ALL OF MY HOLY LAWS AND COMMANDMENTS AND OF ORIGINAL SIN. Thus it is as mankind in many of the Nations of the Earth have abolished the death penalty I saith the Lord God of the whole of creation hath not and shall never do so for all of My Holy Laws and Commandments stand as is revealed in My Word as do the punishments for the breaking of them and from this time forth all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and the punishment for the breaking thereof shall be executed upon all who do break any or all of them in all of the Earth and in as far as murder is concerned for any who take another human beings life shall forfeit their own for its I who give life at birth to all of mankind born of a woman upon the Earth and at the end of their time upon Earth take it from them for I give unto mankind three scores and ten years of life upon the earth and do if by reason of strength and uprightness of heart four score or more but now it is that mankind hath abandoned in as far as murder is concerned the execution of the punishment as is so set down Word for the breaking of this chief one of My Holy Laws and commandments thus it shall be upon all of the Earth on finding any guilty of breaking this of My Most Holy Laws and Commandments I shall Judge, sentence and execute that sentence upon them forthwith by the means I so chose to do so but not by the hand of any of mankind but by Mine own hand saith Lord God of Hosts of Heaven and the Heaven of Heavens shall they be punished for in the breaking of any of the Ten Commandments delivered unto Israel and mankind by the hand of Mosher/Moses there is but one punishment and if mankind in their courts of Law will not punish those found guilty of breaking them as they deserve to be punished  as so set down and demanded by My Holy Laws and Commandments and as said I shall and that sentence is Death. But in as far as the punishment of this Nation is concerned as so said unto all the Nations thus far due to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation even KENYA if this Nation  turns from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandment and from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Moral Laws and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I bless protect and prosper this Nation as it hath never afore been blessed or prospered in all that they do and shall surrounded this Nation around about with by My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and the rest of the African Nations. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM , am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

From the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment