Thursday 23 January 2020

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE #MESSIAH AS I HAVE #JUDGED AND FOUND #DR #CONGO #GUILTY OF BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS I SHALL IN THESE LAST DAYS IN WRATH AND ANGER PUNISH THEM WITH #THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God even the Holy One of Israel and the only true eternal Passover Lamb redeemer and saviour of all of mankind and the Holy People Israel even the Messiah IMMANUEL  unto thee at this time I say as I have so Judged and found all the Nations thus far Judged guilty of Breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments especially MY Moral Laws am at this time, the days of grace and mercy having ended and the days of wrath and anger now come upon all the Nations of the Earth I AM THAT I AM, am purposed to punish each and every Nation with the full fury of the all consuming fires of my wrath and Anger by the Iron Rod of My Just Judgment by Earth quake and great storms, Tsunamis, hurricanes and tornadoes of such ferocity that the Nations they strike shall suffer great devastation to such an extent that not one manmade structure shall after their passing be left standing and also I shall strike these Nations thus Judge by plague and pestilence famine and drought so much so that these will know that it is I the Lord God who hath so struck them even the creator of all that is was and ever shall be who commands and it is so says and it comes to pass who with the breath of His mouth can wipe clean the surface of the Earth. Thus it is as I have Judge this Nation even THE DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF CONGO and found them guilty of breaking any and all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law being unrepentant having been given the opportunity to repent and to turn unto Me being redeemed by the only true Eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL through the cleansing of His shed blood that cleanseth from all sins transgressions and crimes in the breaking  of My Holy Laws and Commandments and all manner of wickedness immorality corruption and iniquity in the days of grace and mercy as said now ended  I am purposed to punish them even as is so set down in My Word and as My Holy Laws and commandments demand this Nation so to be punished unto perfection. But as afore said if any of these had repented of all of their sins and transgressions and the crimes of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments and by Faith in the only true Messiah had been redeemed through His shed blood and forgiven of all of their sins transgressions and obeyed all of My Holy Laws and commandments especially My Moral Laws in spirit and true by Faith then instead of wrath and anger blessing, peace and prosperity and a place before My Throne in My Heavenly Kingdom forever. But also as so said only wrath and anger shall descend upon the unrepentant and at Judgement day they shall all be cast into outer darkness and cast into the bottomless pit forever wherein is the lake of the fires of everlasting torment from which there is no escape for as said there is a great gulf fixed betwixt the Earth and the bottomless pit and also betwixt My Heavenly Kingdom and the bottomless pit. But as also said I have no Joy in the death even of the wicked and would rather they had turned from their wickedness immorality and corruption and had become the redeemed of the Lamb even the Messiah IMMANUEL and at last when Judgement had ended at the end of days would have entered therein forever. But they being unrepentant though it grieves Me having so to nevertheless they shall as My Holy Laws and Commandments demand hat to be cast forever into the bottomless pit and sheol of which the Nations call hell but as said this term is an inadequate description of the place wherein all the wicked, disobedient and unbelievers are cast. Thus as I have Judge and am purposed to Punish all the unrepentant Nations of the Earth thus far Judged and found wanting even guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Laws I am purpose to punish as so said this Nation even THE DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF CONGO and as with the other Nations thus far Judge this Nation having been found as afore said guilty of breaking any or all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Laws and also guilty of committing all manner of great wickedness corruption and immorality especially in as far as their Government are concerned being guilty of failing to meet the needs of the needy of  the sick the lame the disabled the homeless the orphan and shelter for the refugee fleeing civil war and persecution even devastating poverty, also guilty of polluting and destroying the environment especially polluting of the Lakes rivers and streams of this Nation by their inhabitants which have and do result in the deaths of the creatures of My creation as I am set to punish the unrepentant Nations of the Earth in wrath and anger by the all consuming fires of My Wrath and anger I am purposed to as afore so said  punish this Nation in wrath and anger. But in as far as the punishment of this Nation is concerned as so said unto all the Nations thus far due to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation even DR CONGO if this Nation  turns from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandment and from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Moral Laws and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I bless protect and prosper this Nation as it hath never afore been blessed or prospered in all that they do and shall surrounded this Nation around about with by My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and also on the rest of the African Nations. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM, am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah “IMMANUEL”.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment