Wednesday 15 January 2020

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE #MESSIAH HAVING AFORE JUDGED #MOZAMBIQUE AND FOUND THEM GUILTY OF BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS I SHALL PUNISH THEM IN THESE DAYS OF #WRATH AND #ANGER WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God unto thee the Hoy One of Israel all of those of the Holy People and of mankind who have repented of all sins transgressions and the crimes of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments and original sin committed in Eden seeking of Me saith the Lord of God of the Host of Heaven forgiveness of all sins crimes and transgressions and upon being forgiven have by Faith in the only true saviour redeemer and Messiah IMMANUEL been redeemed by being cleansed of all sins transgressions and the crimes of breaking all of my Holy Laws and Commandments even of original sin inherited from mankind’s first parents Adam and Eve by the shed blood of the Messiah and thereby becoming Holy Pure and Righteous in My sight thus becoming the sheep of My pastures and children of the Living God whom I AM THAT I AM even I saith the Lord God who AM the creator of all that is was and ever shall be especially of mankind and those of mankind I separated unto Myself to be My People the Holy People and those of all of mankind who through Faith in the Messiah were by Him redeemed and separated unto Myself through being cleansed by His shed blood they then have are and shall become one with all of the Holy People even Israel. I who laid the foundations of creation in the beginning when darkness was upon the deep and the Earth was without form and void the deep now called outer space into which I at the centre created the Earth and did create and set in the deep; outer space as mankind calls it; the stars and their planets the galaxies and the boundaries of every star and solar system some with physical ones others with great distances between and did set and create therein by the Word of My Mouth all the wonders therein as afore so said to the glory of My Holy Name even at My Command did they come into existence for I commanded and it was so said and it hath doth and shall of a certainty come to pass in the Heavens the Heaven of Heavens and in all of creation and the Universe for as I have ordain all things to come to pass even from the beginning of creation till the end of days and Judgment day so shall it be when all of mankind and the Holy People shall come before Me to be Judged even all who have passed into their graves those alive at this time and all who are yet to come before My Judgement day at the end of days and none no not one shall escape being by Me Judged when as afore said the old creation even all of the heavens and the Earth shall be rolled up as a scroll and cast into the fires of My wrath and anger death and destruction and all things then being made anew in the new Heaven and upon the New Earth wherein corruption and death exists not wherein the lion shall lay down with the lamb and the child shall play upon a snakes nest without fear. Where evil and crime exists not and My will shall in all of the new creation and in all of My Holy Mountain be done willingly even according to My Will and purposes perfectly as is so set down and revealed in My Holy Word Law and Commandments for in all the New heavens and upon the New Earth all the inhabitants thereof shall be known as they know themselves. But first as so said must come about the Judging and the punishing of the Nation’s first of which even the Judging of the Nations is hath been completed even the Judging of all the Nations of the Earth and now it is as the Nations Having been Judged and have been found guilty of breaking mainly all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and have refused to repent of all of their sins transgressions and the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments even all of the Nations that believe not that soon to come upon all of mankind are the end of days and the dawning of Judgement day wherein all of mankind past present and future shall be Judged by Me saith the Lord God of the Hosts of Heaven and the heaven of Heavens even the Holy One of Israel even though the signs of the times and all of My Word even all of My Law and the prophets witness to the contrary that all things revealed and set down at this time are coming to pass upon all of the Earth and in all of My Holy Nation and City and shall culminate in the dawning of Judgment day when all of mankind past present and future are brought before Me to answer for their lives upon the Earth both the quick and the dead even all of those who believe not in the coming Judgment day being those who have been persuaded by many that there is no life after death that I exists not and that the Universe by Me was not created in the beginning and the universe was brought into being by a great explosion that spewed into existence all that which now exists of  which I say nothing creates nothing and all explosions have an origin whether it be an earthly fire cracker or a supernova but such are the childish fantasies of the modern scientific community who shut out and denied that which is written upon the very tablets of the their hearts even all of My Holy Laws and Commandments how else would mankind know right from wrong and when doing wrong are committed of so doing by their own hearts if within mankind’s heart there was no means of knowing right from wrong good from evil unbelief from belief obedience from disobedience from saving life and taking if upon all of the hearts of mankind My Holy Laws and Commandments were not written. Thus the measure of the conscience of mankind is My Holy Law and Commandments written by Me upon the fleshy hearts of all of mankind at birth even a part of mankind’s personality which is spiritual in nature not physical of which the effect are felt not seen or measured and of which indeed contradicts and puts to nought the beliefs of scientist. Thus it is at this time then as the Judging of the Nations hath ended and as so said the punishing of the Nations having begun must continue until its conclusion upon Judgement day by the pouring out of My wrath and anger upon all of the unrepentant Judged nations of the Earth one by one all having been Judged  can have no excuse before Me in Judgement that all were not warned of My wrath and anger death and destruction and Judgment to come as had the days of grace and mercy to be given now ended so that mankind would have no excuse before Me that a means of escape whereby they could if they desired to repent and turn unto Me having been warned of My wrath and anger to come could thus escape not only My wrath and anger to come in the punishing of the Nations of the Earth in the days of wrath and anger that were to follow the days of grace and mercy  but also provided in the days of grace and mercy now ended a way of escaping; if they repented;  of being cast into the bottomless pit forever. Thus now it is that all of mankind coming before Me in Judgment shall have none excuse that they were not warned or a means of escape was not provided and that upon not heeding the warning given and not using the means of escape I provided they have only themselves to blame if in Judgement they are Judged found guilty condemned and sentence to be cast into bottomless pit by the Angel of Death forever. But as so said these Nations at this time I shall punish MOZAMBIQUE having been found guilty of breaking any and all of My Holy Laws and commandments and of breaking My Moral Law also of great wickedness corruption immorality iniquity and all manner of evil practices and being filled with all unrighteousness fornication maliciousness full of envy murder deceit whisperers backbiters spiteful proud and arrogant without natural affection implacable unmerciful who knowing My Judgment saith the Lord God of all of creation that those who commit such things are worthy of death and that if in Judgment by Me saith the Lord God of the Host of Heaven are found guilty of such crimes sins and transgression shall be condemned to the bottomless pit forever. But not alone for the breaking of My Holy Laws and commandments and those crimes so set down if found guilty of shall I punish this Nation but also for the pollution and destruction of the environment that hath resulted in the cruel injuries and deaths of the creatures of My creation and is the cause of many human illnesses and the shortening of the lives of many of mankind the cause of which in many cases is the result of the pollution caused by not only this Nations transport systems but also of that of all the Nations of the Earth in their extreme misuse of fossil fuels. Thus it is that I shall also punish the Governments of this Nation having been found guilty of neglecting their responsibility to meet the needs of the needy of their Nation even the sick the terminally ill the widow the orphan the elderly the outcast and the poverty stricken and destitute, the disabled the blind deaf and dumb but especially failing to provided adequate care and protection for the young the very young and the vulnerable of their Nation. Thus being found guilty of all of the sins and crimes and transgressions set down herein I saith the Lord God of Hosts by the IRON ROD OF MY JUST JUDGMENT SHALL PUNISH THIS NATION by Earth quakes volcanic eruptions tsunamis tidal waves great storms hurricanes cyclones tornadoes and floods followed by drought and famine plague and pestilence and uncontrollable diseases. But in as far as the punishment of is concerned as so said unto all the Nations thus far to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation even MOZAMBIQUE if they turn from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandment and from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Moral Laws and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I bless protect and prosper this Nations in all that they shall do upon the Earth until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and the rest of the African Nations thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM , am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL. 

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee


from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment