Friday 3 January 2020

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE MESSIAH #IMMANUEL AS I HAVE JUDGED AND FOUND #GUYANA IN THESE DAYS OF #WRATH AND #ANGER GUILTY OF BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS I SHALL WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT PUNISH THEM

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God creator and redeemer of all of the Holy People who belong unto Me having been redeemed by the shed blood of the only true eternal Passover Lamb whose blood alone cleanseth from all of the sins crimes and transgression in the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and Moral Laws and all of those also who have from amongst the Nations have by Faith become the redeemed of the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL being cleansed from all the sins crimes and transgressions not only of the breaking of My Holy Laws and commandments by of original sin inherited from mankind’s first parents even Adam and Eve who being deceived by the Adversary broke My very first commandment and suffered the full punishment thereof even death spiritual and at life’s end physical and of being cast out of Eden My garden wherein at the centre thereof was the tree of life of which to guard the way thereunto Commanded I saith the Lord God of Hosts the Cherubim with the flaming sword. The Garden and the tree of life at the centre with the cherubim still guarding the way thereunto with the flaming sword to this day remains but hidden from the sight of mankind. Thus as was mankind cast out to till the ground and with the sweat of their bows to reap the bounty of the Earth and with great pain to bring forth offspring did I give as afore said by promise a way back unto Me even My Way alone even by Faith alone in the only true Messiah and saviour according to My will and purpose as so set down and revealed in My Word for as so said and as promised there is and can be no other way mankind can be saved redeemed and made Holy Pure and Righteous in My sight and be forgiven and return unto Me except by Faith in shed blood of the only true eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL for it is His righteousness alone is acceptable in My sight for the righteousness of mankind is as filthy rags full of all  uncleanness wickedness immorality and corruption worthy only to be burned up in the fires of the bottomless pit. For as so I said many a time that there is no other Name under Heaven whereby any of mankind and the Holy People can be saved from My wrath to come upon Judgment day except by the Name of the only true Messiah and eternal Passover Lamb even IMMANUEL. Thus it was that as death spiritual and eventually physical death came upon all of creation so did beginning of time enter therein even the beginning of days and for all of creation the end of eternity and everlasting life which existed before the fall. But as so said I gave mankind a way back unto Me through the promise of a saviour and redeemer to come who would save not only all of the Holy People but all of those of mankind who by Faith came to believe in Him as their saviour and redeemer He indeed was and di become the door of My sheepfold and the only entrance into everlasting life in the Heaven of Heavens before My throne forever. Thus began the days of grace and mercy in which in these last days before the end thereof did I Judged all the Nations of the Earth and did hold back My wrath and anger from descending thereon all of the Nations thus Judged By Me until the days of grace and mercy were to end and the days of wrath and anger were to begin and it is now that the punishment Justly due to descend upon the Nations having been found guilty of the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and commandments and Moral Law upon being Judged shall descend even as I have Judged the Nations one by one so am I of a certainty punishing those Nations found guilty of the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments who rejected the opportunity given in the last days of grace and mercy to repent and turn unto Me by Faith in the only true Passover Lamb even the Messiah IMMANUEL and be redeemed by His shed blood and there from becoming Holy Pure and Righteous through His righteousness in My sight and thus becoming true children of the living God and inheritors of My Kingdom who shall as did the only true Messiah ascend into the Heaven of Heavens and My Kingdom of Heaven and thereby receiving the inheritance and everlasting Life so promised by Me to all who would come to believe in Him as their saviour and redeemer. Thus then as so said the days of mercy having ended and the days of wrath and anger began even as so prophesied by My servants and the prophets of old as so set down and revealed in My Holy Word Law and the Prophets to come upon the in the last days before the end of days when Judgment day dawns and all of mankind past present and future would come before My Judgment throne to be Judged and either acquitted as so shall all the redeemed of the only true eternal Passover Lamb or be condemned to be cast into the bottomless pit wherein exist the Lake of the fires of everlasting torment and regret. For it is, of a certainty only the redeemed of the lamb shall inherit the Kingdom of Heaven and none other. But now at this time shall I having Judged begin to punish all the Nations of the Southern Continent of the Americas as I have the central and Northern Continent and as I have began so to do unto those already by Me due to be as so set down punished even according to the demands of My Holy Laws and commandments for the breaking of each and every one so broken by the Nations of the Earth Thus the punishing of the Nations thus Judged by Me saith the Holy One of Israel shall continue and shall not end Until the end of days and Judgment day dawns which as so said afore thereafter the old creation shall be destroyed and the creation of the New begin and there from shall all remembrance of the old creation vanish into the land of forgetfulness. But thus the matter in hand is as I have in the days of grace and mercy Judged and found Guyana guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and commandments and said unto this Nation once the days of grace and mercy shall have come to an end if it remaining unrepentant I shall punish this Nation with the fires of My all consuming wrath and anger by the IRON ROD of My Just Judgement even according as is so set down in My Word and the punishment thereof demanded by My Holy Laws and Commandments shall be executed not only upon this Nation but also upon all the Nations of the Earth guilty of breaking any and all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and Moral Laws . But as I have so said to others guilty of the same crimes sins and transgression not only shall I punish this Nation alone for the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and commandment but for the pollution of the environment that is and hath been the cause of the deaths of the creatures of My creation and also by the pollution thereof inflicting those respiratory and blood related illnesses and diseases upon many of the weak young very young and elderly of mankind. Thus as I so said afore in the Judging of this Nation and even all the Nations of the Earth if these Nations having refused to repent so indeed shall My wrath and anger descend upon them by whirlwind and fire by Earth Quake and disastrous storms hurricanes tornadoes violent winds of such ferocity that nought shall after their passing remain standing also flood plagues disease famine drought and by volcanic activity in may place and upon many Islands thus judged and found guilty of all manner of wickedness corruption and immorality not according to mankind’s moral standards which are almost nonexistent which are the signs; as hath been witnessed in the fall of past civilizations; of a civilization on the border of collapse. Thus it shall be as I have done unto the governments of other nations so shall I do with the Government of this Nation having been found guilty of neglecting to meet the needs of the needy of their Nation even the sick and the terminally ill the elderly and the widow the destitute and the poverty stricken the refugee within their gates the homeless and the outcast so shall I punish them most severely. But I say this also saith the Lord God of the whole of creation if this Nation even GUYANA turns from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandment and from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Moral Laws and obeys all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Laws from the heart according as so set down in My Word Law and the prophets so shall I bless protect and prosper them until My Judgment day dawns but as so said if not then so shall the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation thus also as so said where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM, am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment