Friday 10 January 2020

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE #MESSIAH I HAVE #JUDGED AND FOUND #URUGUAY AND #PARAGUAY GUILTY OF BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS AND SHALL IN THESE DAYS OF WRATH AND ANGER WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT #PUNISH THEM

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

Thus saith the Lord God creator and redeemer of mankind and of the Holy People even those who belong unto Me having been redeemed through Faith in the only true eternal Passover Lamb whose shed blood alone cleanses from all sins transgressions and the crimes of break all of My Holy Laws and Commandments even the Messiah IMMANUEL for as said in My Word there is no redemption without the shedding of blood of which the sacrificial Passover lamb without spot or blemish typified the Messiah to come not sacrificed upon an altar of earth and stone but upon the altar of grace and mercy even My unmerited Loving Kindness for all of those of mankind and the Holy People who have by Faith in the Messiah become My Children even children of God past present and future for there is only one way to gain everlasting Life and a place in My Heavenly Kingdom before My Throne for all eternity escaping My wrath to come upon all the wicked unrighteous immoral corrupt inhabitants of the Earth past present and future and that is by Faith in the Messiah IMMANUEL for He alone is the only true way to everlasting life for there is no other way under heaven whereby any of mankind and the Holy People Israel may be saved from My wrath to come in Judgment upon Judgment day except through the Messiah IMMANUEL. Thus now say I unto thee at this time as I have Judged and shall punish all the South American Nations and especially these Nations URUGUAY AND PARAGUAY as so set down because of their great wickedness unrighteousness immorality  corruption iniquity and idolatry in the worship and the bowing down unto the works of men’s hands even of wood stone and metal and the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and commandments especially My Moral Laws and also the neglecting the weak and needy the sick the disabled and the elderly and of the unnecessary slaughter of My creatures of land sea and air through the pollution of the environment and the destruction of the natural habitat of the creatures of the Earth even of all the Nations of the Americas from Barents sea right down unto the tip of Chile and having Judged all of these Nations of the Americas both the Northern and Southern continents even so shall they all be punished by the out pouring of My  wrath even unto perfection and unless these do turn from off of all of their sins transgressions and the crimes in the  breaking My Holy Law and commandments especially My Moral Laws then of a truth these shall not escape the full force of My wrath and anger descending upon them by whirlwind and fire plague and disease pestilence and Earth Quake and floods drought and famine death and destruction thus say I saith the Lord God of the Host of Heaven and the Heaven of Heavens if these Nations even Uruguay and Paraguay turns from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandment and from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Moral Laws and obeys all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word Law and the prophets so shall I bless protect and prosper them until My Judgment day dawns but if not then so shall the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon these Nations and all of the Nations of the Americas. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM, am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL. Thus it is that as said afore as concerning the fall of the Mighty Nations of the Earth one shall follow another as is so set down in stone for the four Mighty Nations of the Earth of a certainty to fall down unto the dust of the Earth to rise no more especially the one to fall by the stone taken from a mighty mountain formed without hands who is ordained to strike at its very foundations causing it to be shattered in pieces and its inhabitants scatter throughout the Earth the second shall be brought down by another Mighty Nation later to follow after it even the third shall perish as afore said and set down in My Word by My terrible swift sharp sword that shall wreak My vengeance upon it for all of its great wickedness immorality corruption and its inhumanity towards it own people much of which until this time hath and is hidden but at the time of its fall shall be brought out into the open by Me to be seen by all of mankind who shall bear witness to the inhumane and cruel way and manner in which it has treated its own people far worse than any other Nation that hath existed and that doth exist at this time and shall exist before Judgment day and the end of days yet to come upon the face of the Earth; that hath so cruelly treated its own people; and there shall not one person who witness this one’s cruelty and inhumanity in the treatment of and towards its own people when all of its wickedness and the evil treatment of its people is brought out into the open and revealed to all of the inhabitants of the Earth all shall not cry out in horror that any Nation could and hath treated its people as hath this Mighty Nation of which its total and utter destruction by the IRON ROD of My Just Judgment shall follow thereafter. But in as far as the punishment of the Nations of the Americas of both continents and Central America is concerned I say again if all the Nations of the Americas Northern Southern and central America turns from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandment and from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Moral Laws and obeys all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word Law and the prophets so shall I bless protect and prosper them all until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM , am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL.

This is the Word of the Lord God to thee


From the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment