Saturday 18 January 2020

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD OF HOSTS AS I HAVE AFORE #JUDGED AND FOUND #TANZANIA GUILTY OF BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS I #SHALL IN THESE LAST DAYS EVEN THE DAYS OF WRATH AND ANGER PUNISH THEM WITH #THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God creator of all that is was and ever shall be even all of creation of which mankind calls the Universe and all that in it that exists even the Sun Moon and the Stars and the planets fixed in their orbits around the stars thereof that are fix in the multitude of the Galaxies of the Universe and all the wonders thereof created for the glory of My Holy Name but and especially before the creation of the stars created I the Earth that in the deep at first it was without form and void of life; the deep being what now mankind calls outer space and Roach Hakodesh; called by the Nations the Holy Spirit; moved upon the face of the Earth forming thereof the seas oceans and lands and upon the lands created He all the herbs trees and grasses and all manner of flora even created He upon the land rivers streams and lakes and upon all the face of the Earth commanded I to come into existence all the creatures thereof from the minutest of which many are beyond the sight of mankind to the greatest and as afore said when all was completed then created I Eastward in Eden a garden in extent greater than that which mankind hath Named the Middle East stretching from the borders of Russia to the Shores of that which is now Named the Mediterranean through which flowed as so said in My Word four rivers so Named as set down in My Word and then it was that in the midst of the Garden did I create from the dust of the ground mankind and breath into their bodies the breath of life even their living souls created in Mine own Image and in My Image created I mankind both male and female and did command them as I commanded the creatures thereof to go forth and multiply and cover the face of the Earth with their off spring of which they in obedience to My Holy Will as is so done in My Kingdom of Heaven and thus it was that I said unto mankind that of all of the herbs of the fields and of the fruit of the trees thereof they could Eat but of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil they were commanded not to eat the fruit thereof upon pain of dead first spiritual and then eventual physical death and they obeyed fully that first commandment until the Adversary in the form of a Serpent tempted them to eat thereof deceiving them with his lies in that he claimed they would not die but become as gods knowing good and evil and Eve after tasting the fruit found it good to eat and gave it to Adam to eat and their eyes were opened and they knew they were naked and ashamed and sought to cover themselves and hid from My sight when as was My want to come down in the cool of the day and then it was that I knew they had disobeyed that first commandment and upon finding the adversary in the form of a serpent for his crimes cursed the serpent for allowing him to take on his form and did cause the woman to suffer great pain in child birth and of Adam I said for his sake upon all of creation the curse of death was to descend and did cast them forth from the Garden of Eden as the curse of death descended and beginning of days came into existence. Thus mankind by their breaking of My first Commandment given was not only cast out of the garden of Eden and the curse of death for mankind’s sake befell mankind and all of creation but for mankind eternity ended and time for all of creation began even the beginning of days that are now coming to an end. Thus in all of the Universe is seen the curse of the breaking of that first commandment by Mankind all things in all of the Universe not only mankind nor all the creatures of the Earth alone suffer from that curse for everything in all of the Universe has a birth and a death from dust all was created as was the body of mankind created by the Word of My Mouth saith the Lord God and as I said to mankind from dust was thy body created and unto dust shalt it return so it is in all of the Universe they are by Me created and exist but for a time and then at the end thereof do they return from that with which I created them and until the end of days so shall it continue. But in as far as mankind is concerned one point has to be made and that is what doth mankind search for and desire more than all of the wealth power fame and fortune and the possession of lands houses even to the extent of possessing all of the Earth itself and doth in all of their lives search for is it not immortality the fountain of youth everlasting physical life to avoid death and the grave and does it not bear witness to that which mankind lost when cast out of the garden of Eden. For before mankind fell they where pure holy and righteous in My sight and immortal upon the Earth as are all the host of the Heaven of Heavens as also were all the creatures of the Earth and now it is the creatures of the Earth being innocent at the end of their life upon the Earth they return unto Me and are as was mankind before they fell immortal, therefore one of the greatest gifts given by Me saith the Holy One of Israel was by mankind disobedience to My Holy Laws and Commandments lost even everlasting life or immortality and the only way of regaining that immortality was and is being by faith redeemed by the cleansing shed blood of the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL and there is no other way or Name whereby any of mankind and the Holy People can be saved from My wrath to come at the end of days when My Judgment day dawns and all of mankind both the dead and the living are brought before Me to be Judged. But now it is in these days of wrath and anger shall all of the Nations Judged be punished from the least to the greatest from the weakest to the mightiest of the Nations of the Earth as they have been Judged and found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments especially My Moral Law so shall all the Nations of the Earth be punished as is set down and revealed in all of My Word and as is so demanded by My Holy Laws and Commandments thus I shall punish this Nation having been found guilty of the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and especially as so said guilty of having broken all of My Moral Laws and the committing of great wickedness immorality corruption iniquity the pollution and the destruction of the environment which hath resulted in the deaths of a multitude of the creature of My creation of which I did as afore said in the beginning made mankind responsible for the protection and the care of all the creatures of My creation upon the Earth of which after being cast out of Eden did at first fulfil unto perfection that responsibility but as time went by slowly did mankind fail so to do of which as I have so said in Noah’s flood did punish all of mankind for neglecting to fulfil his God given responsibility to care for and protect not only the creatures of My creation but of the environment of the Earth. But now it is that not only hath mankind failed in their responsibility towards the creatures of My creation and of the environment now not only has failed but quit the opposite by the actions of mankind the creatures of My creation are and have suffered cruel injuries and death and the environment is and hath by mankind’s actions and neglect in the meeting of the responsibility given to all of mankind being destroyed and hath at this time reach and gone beyond the point of no return as is so seen in the disasters now befalling the Nations of the Earth which as so said the result not only of the outpouring of My wrath and anger upon the Nations of the Earth for the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and for all great wickedness immorality corruption  and iniquity but for also mankind’s neglect of caring for and protecting the Earth environment through the miss usage of the resources of the Earth created in the beginning for the good mankind the environment and the creatures of the Earth and not for their death and destruction. Thus it is and shall be for failure to meet their responsibility given by Me in the beginning in the respect of caring for and protecting the creatures of My creation and the environment so shall I not Hold any of mankind guiltless as so shall it be also in the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments  Thus ever since the beginning of creation after mankind was cast out of Eden’s garden have I been lenient with all of mankind especially of My Holy People when found guilty of the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments, but no more shall this be so even as My Holy Laws and Commandment demand punishment as is so set down in My Holy Word and Law so shall THE IRON ROD of My Just Judgment descend upon the perpetrators thereof. Thus say ye how hast thou been lenient in executing thy Just Judgment upon all those found guilty of the breaking of thy Holy Laws and commandments and My answer is in that the full fury of My wrath and anger have I held back from punishing thou and the Nations of mankind as thou deserves so to be punished but as is seen and revealed in days recently passed that on certain Nations that have provoked My wrath and anger because of their great wickedness and the breaking of My Laws and Commandments especially My Moral Law that My wrath and anger hath been poured out full measure upon them thus let this be a warning that no longer  will I tolerate; as afore said;  the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments and that those found breaking them punishment shall follow on swift wings  thereof, especially now that the days of grace and mercy have ended and the days of wrath and anger began and that the full weight of My Just Judging in the punishing of mankind shall be applied to the fullest extent of My Holy Laws and Commandments even in these days as so set down and revealed and prophesied to come upon all of mankind even at this time the first sign thereof as afore said was the return of My Holy People to the Land of promise thus say I as is revealed in My Word as concerning these days now come upon the Nations and upon all of mankind of which shall of a certainty be fulfilled for My Will upon this Earth according as revealed in My Holy Word Laws and Commandment shall indeed be done as it is in the Kingdom of Heaven of which is declared and repeated daily in a prayer so set down in My Word when one ask how should they pray to Me saith the Lord God of all creation. Thus as so said from hence forth all of My Holy Laws and Commandments shall be strictly applied upon all the Nations of the Earth as so set down in My Word as so shall the punishment in the breaking thereof be applied for as I saith the Lord God I Am everywhere at once so shall I punish the breakers of My Holy Laws and Commandments as so set down as said punishment shall follow on swift wings those found guilty of the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments.  Thus as I have Judged and found all the Nations due to be punished being  guilty of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments so shall I as Judged punish this Nation even TANZANIA to the fullest extent of My Holy Laws and Commandments  and especially for the breaking of My Moral Laws they shall most severely be punished but not alone for the breaking of any and all of My Holy Laws and Commandments but for all manner of great wickedness corruption immorality and iniquity and the pollution and destruction of the environment of land seas oceans lakes rivers streams and the land thereof that hath resulted in the cruel deaths and injuries of the creatures of My creation. But as with the other Nations found guilty of failing to meet their God given responsibility towards the people of their Nation especially in their failing to meet the needs of the needy of their Nation even the sick the disabled the terminally ill the widow and the elderly the poverty stricken and the destitute the homeless and the strangers within their gates but and especially having been found guilty of failing to provide adequate care and protection for the Young and the very Young and vulnerable against those who would harm abuse or murder them thus this Nations Government having been found  guilty of the crimes sins and transgressions set down herein as with all the Nations of the Earth having been by Me Judged shall suffer the full out pouring of My wrath and anger in death and destruction by whirlwind and fire by Earth quake and great storms Hurricanes and tornadoes by volcanic eruptions and by floods caused by tidal waves and tsunamis of such ferocity that nought can stand in their path as has already been seen upon the earth followed by drought and famine the increased burning heat of the sun and plagues  pestilence and diseases beyond the control of mankind. But in as far as the punishment of this Nation is concerned as so said unto all the Nations thus far to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation even TANZANIA if this Nation  turns from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandment and from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Moral Laws and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I bless protect and prosper this Nation in all that they shall do upon the Earth until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and the rest of the African Nations. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM , am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL. 

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

From the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment