Sunday 5 January 2020

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE #MESSIAH HAVING IN THESE DAYS OF WRATH AND ANGER JUDGED AND FOUND #PERU GUILTY OF BREAKING ALL OF #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS AND #MORAL LAW I SHALL WITH THE #IRON #ROD OF #MY #JUST #JUDGEMENT PUNISH THEM

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God of the whole of creation of the Heavens the Heaven of Heavens the Earth the Sun Moon and the Stars of the Heavens and the Galaxies so called by mankind in which the majority of them exist and also the wonders of the Universe that do declare My power to the glory of My Holy Name and also the only true redeemer and saviour of mankind and the Holy People even Israel as so said so hath it been done even the Judging of all of the Nations in the days of grace and mercy which now hath ended and the days of wrath and anger and the punishing of the Nations begun for as so said and written down in My Most Holy Word Law and the Prophets that when My day descended upon the Earth even the days of wrath and anger that it would burn as an hot oven upon the surface thereof of all of the Earth and as hath been so set down hath now come to pass upon all of the Earth and in intensity shall not decrease but increase for these days of wrath and anger have but began and shall continue until all the Nations thus Judged by Me have been punish even as so set down and revealed in all of My Most Holy Word Law and the Prophets past and present and as so said of the wicked Nations peoples tribes and lands they shall be as chaff before the summers threshing floor having been Judged found guilty and threshed and by Me the wheat separated from the chaff, the chaff  set apart ready for the burning even to be cast into the furnace of  the full fury of My wrath and in wrath and anger upon Judgment day cast into the lake of the fires of everlasting torment which resides in the bottomless pit created and set apart from Myself for all the wicked rebellious disobedient breakers of all of My Most Holy Laws and Commandments and Moral Laws and the wheat separated even all of those of the Holy People and of Mankind who are the redeemed of the Lamb who shall in Judgment be acquitted being holy pure and righteous in My sight cover By the righteousness of the Messiah and true eternal Passover Lamb even IMMANUEL the only true eternal saviour and redeemer and thereafter shall ascend into the Heaven of Heavens even the Kingdom of Heaven at My right hand forever. Thus as so said and shall continue until all the Nations Judged have been punished so shall I at this time having Judged and found Peru guilty of having broken all of My Holy Laws Commandments and My Moral Law so shall I at this time punish this Nation as so demanded by My Holy Laws and commandments as is set down and revealed in all of My Holy Word and as I saith the Lord God I do write upon the hearts of mankind at birth all of My Holy Law and commandments how else doth mankind from birth know right from wrong obedience from disobedience even that which mankind doth call conscience of which when any of mankind doth that which is contrary to My Holy Laws and Commandments convicts them of doing wrong for as so said mankind’s innocence was lost in Eden when Adam and Eve ate of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil and were banished not only from the Garden of Eden but from Myself and My presence but I having mercy upon them and all of mankind provided a way back unto Me even the promise of a Messiah redeemer and Saviour to come of which was fulfilled in the coming, the sacrifice of and the ascension of into the Heaven of Heavens even the Kingdom of Heaven of the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL as is so set down revealed and written in all of My Holy Word Law and the Prophets past and Present. Thus it shall be at this time I shall punish Peru having found this Nation guilty in the Judging thereof of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments of great wickedness immorality corruption and iniquity for as so said once the Judging of the Nations hath been fulfilled so shall enter in even the days of wrath and anger and the punishing of the Nations thus found guilty of mainly the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law and as so warned I of the end of the days of grace and mercy so warned I of the coming of the days now come upon all of the Nations of the Earth even the days of wrath and anger in which having found those Nations thus Judged guilty of the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and Moral Law I would punish each and every Nation one by one for the breaking thereof unto perfection excluding only those found Holy Pure and Righteous in My sight Having been redeemed and cleansed of all sins transgressions and the crimes of the breaking of My holy Laws and Commandments by the blood of the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL. But not only shall I punish this Nation for the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Laws but as so said for all manner of great wickedness immorality corruption and iniquity and of original sin inherited from the first parent of Mankind causing the curse of death to enter into all of creation and the beginning of days of which shall end at the end of days when Judgment day dawns and all of Mankind past present and those to come before Judgment day shall come before Me to be Judged, but I shall also punish this nation for the pollution and destruction of the environment of this Nation resulting in the cruel deaths and injuries of the creatures of My creation and also being the cause of many of the illnesses and diseases suffer by the weak elderly and young of that Nation but it is that not only have I and shall I punish this Nation for causing the pollution and destruction of the Earth environment thereby but all the Nations of the Earth that I have found so guilty of doing and it shall be now and in Judgment all the Nations found by Me guilty of so doing shall in Judgment upon Judgment day by Me not be held guiltless and shall indeed feel the full force of My wrath and anger descending upon them. But not only shall I punish this Nation for the pollution and destruction of their Nations environment but and also their Governments neglecting of their God given responsibility to meet the needs of the needy of their Nation of the sick the terminally Ill of the elderly the homeless the orphan the widow the impoverished and the destitute of the refugees within their gate fleeing persecution war famine and drought. Thus in theis way and manner shall I punish this Nation even by whirlwind and fire by great storms and hurricanes tornadoes tsunamis floods earth quakes and volcanic activity and also the increased heat of the sun bearing down upon the fields and forests of the this Nations so much so that it becomes as hard as rock refusing to give of its bounty and also causing all rivers streams lakes ponds to dry up resulting in famine and drought followed by disease pestilence and plague as I punished Egypt at the time of Moses/Mosher of whom I sent to set My People free from hard bondage so shall I punish not only this Nation guilty of all of the crimes sins transgressions of the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and moral Law great wickedness evil immorality corruption and iniquity of original sin and the neglecting of the Governments God given responsibility to meet the needs of the needy of this Nation but and all the Nation thus Judged and found guilty of the same crimes transgressions and sins. But and if this Nation even PERU turns from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandment and from all wickedness immorality corruption and the breaking of all of My Moral Laws and obeys all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Laws from the heart according as so set down in My Word Law and the prophets so shall I bless protect and prosper them until My Judgment day dawns but as so said if not then so shall the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation thus also as so said where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM, am the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb and Messiah IMMANUEL

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment