Monday 1 April 2019

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD THESE #REMAINING #AFRICAN #ISLANDS I SHALL #JUDGE EVEN #MARITTIUS AND #REUNION THEN LASTLY #SWAZILAND AND #LEOTHO THEN IT IS THAT I SHALL #BEGIN TO #JUDGE ALL THE #NATIONS FROM #YEMEN TO #TURKEY AND #SINAI TO #IRAN

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God of the whole of creation even Adonai Elohim Elohei-Tzva’hot and the only true redeemer and saviour of all of Mankind even of all of those who believe in and follow the only true Messiah and eternal Passover Lamb of God IMMANUEL. Unto thee at this time the I saith the Lord God the Judging of the African continent is by these Nations and Islands ended and all that is set down to come to Pass upon all of these Nations of the African continent whether salvation and redemption through the only true Messiah or the outpouring of the all consuming Ffire of My wrath and anger for the breaking of ALL OF MY HOLY LAWS AND COMMANDMENTS and for great wickedness immorality corruption the destruction and pollution of the environment the unnecessary slaughter of the creatures of My creation of land seas and air the neglecting of the needy the slaughter of innocent civilians by any means whatsoever especially children who are most precious in My sight. Thus of a certainty whatsoever is to come to pass upon the whole of the African continent shall of a certainty come to pass even as I have ordained it so to do even according to My Will and purpose as revealed and set down in My Word and as all of the Nations of the Earth shall be Judged upon Judgment day even by My Holy Laws and Commandments are as it were written and set down in stone for it is in all of creation whether upon the Earth under the Earth in the Heavens and the heaven of Heavens that My Will shall be done especially in all of the Nations of the Earth as it is in My Heavenly Kingdom thus as I searched out and Judged every Nation of the African Continent unto perfection and the verdict of that Judgement given so shall it be executed of a certainty upon all the guilty Nations and not one no not one shall escape the punishment due. So those Nations of the African continent that are found guilty of all manner of great wickedness of immorality corruption and especially guilty of the sins transgressions and crimes of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandment shall be punished by the outpouring as said of the all consuming fire of My wrath and anger and only those Nations that have turned from their wicked unbelieving ways by Faith in the only true Messiah and from disobeying My Holy Laws and Commandments shall escape My wrath to be outpoured upon all the wicked unbelieving disobedient Nations of the Earth who know not Me who desire not to know Me and who shall be cast into that place that I have created for all of wicked rebellious unbelieving disobedient of mankind that indeed  have broken of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments even that which is called sheol the bottomless pit outer darkness and by mankind hell wherein is the lake of the fires of eternal torment forever and of there is no escape of remission or parole from that place for betwixt heaven and the bottomless pit is fixed a great gulf that can never be traversed but yet from thence can be seen by those cast therein My Heavenly Kingdom and what could have been for them if they have by faith believed in and been redeemed by the shed blood of the only true Passover Lamb even the Messiah IMMANUEL. Thus as the Judging of the African continent is to end so shall the Judging of the Nations of the Middle East Begin from the Sinai Peninsula to Iran and from Yemen to Turkey and as I have Judged all of the Nations of the Americas and the Nations of the African continent so shall I Judge all of these Nations one by one searching them all out unto perfection to see if they are guilty of great wickedness immorality corruption and especially breaking any and all of My Holy Laws and commandments  also the pollution and destruction of their environment the neglecting of the needy of their Nation of the sick the homeless the poor the orphan and the elderly the wicked slaughter of the creatures that exist within their borders or to see if any amongst those Nations are Holy and Righteous and obey all of My Holy Laws and commandments having been redeemed by Faith by being cleansed by the shed blood of the only true Eternal Passover Lamb the only true Messiah IMMANUEL.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

From the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment