Wednesday 24 April 2019

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD I SHALL #JUDGE THE NATIONS OF #EUROPE FROM #RUSSIA TO #PORTUGAL FROM #GREECE TO #NORWAY BEGINNING WITH #GREECE AND #BULGARIA WHICH IF #FOUND GUILTY OF #BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS SHALL BE #PUNISHED

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God of the Host of Heaven and the heaven of Heavens the Universe and all that in it is and hath set the stars and the planets in their course even the Earth and the Sun and Moon the creator of all of Mankind and the creatures of the Earth that live and move and have their being therein even the saviour and redeemer of mankind and of the Holy People the only true eternal Passover Lamb whose blood doth cleanse from all sins transgressions and the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments especially My Moral Laws of all of the those who do believe in Him by Faith as their redeemer who also by faith are given the strength and the will to obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and to do My will upon the Earth as it is done in My Heavenly Kingdom. Thus as so said that after Judging certain of the Asian Nations that I would begin to Judge all of the Nations of Europe from the Western Russian Border unto the Western shores of Portugal and from the southern shores of Greece unto the Northern shores of Norway beginning with Greece and Bulgaria of which I shall search out unto perfect if there be any within these two Nations that are indeed Holy and righteous in My Sight who have by been redeemed by the blood of the only true eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah. But now it is that I shall indeed Judge these two Nation as I have so Judged the Asian Nations thus far Judged and as with them I shall if I find these Nations guilty of Breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments of great wickedness immorality and corruption neglecting to meet the needs of the people of their Nation of the sick the lame the disable d the poverty stricken especially the children who are most precious in My sight and of which those found neglecting the children of their Nation I shall not in Judgment hold them Guiltless but shall rain down upon their heads the all consuming fires of My Wrath and anger full measure but not only shall My wrath and anger descend upon them for neglecting the peoples of their Nations but also for the pollution of their environment the usage not only those of their own Nation but also of the visitors from other Nations to their Nations to use My seas and oceans as their personal rubbish bin of which I shall in the main punish the Governments of these Nations for their neglect in taking positive action in stopping this foul practice resulting in the devastation and death of creatures of My seas and oceans also the lack of prosecuting those who found in the act of doing so whether it is their own people or the visitors to their Nation those in government terms tourist who have little or no respect for the Nation they visit and of which it seems that the revenue from the tourist trade is more important than the creatures of the oceans and seas thus as said to other Nations governments thou art indeed by the crimes of polluting and destruction of the environment of thy Nation in this manner sowing to the wind and shall indeed reap the whirlwind of My hot displeasure and My Wrath and anger full measure but as warned not only it is that My wrath and anger shall descend upon these Nations but by the pollution of the environment if allowed to continue not  only will the creatures of the seas and oceans suffer but also mankind as the creatures are by these means slaughtered by mankind’s actions so also slowly but surely as is already happening the oceans stocks of fish and sea creatures are being drastically reduced but not only that but plastic islands created on the oceans and seas cause water evaporation to slow down or cease where these Islands exist and thus reducing rain fall over the land which will in the end cause in certain parts of the Earth to suffer drought famine and with drought and famine comes plagues and diseases crop failures the death as hath been already witnessed of domestic animals and as said to other Nations if I allowed it to continue would Myself be as guilty as thou art of these Nation. Thus as the care of the creatures of the Earth is of paramount importance to Me I shall not allow to the pollution of the environment and the and the seas and oceans to continue and shall indeed cause the full fury of My all consuming wrath and anger to descend upon the guilty thereof full measure in punishment for these crimes. Thus as it is that having been given a period of grace and mercy to those Nation thus Judged and found guilty of the crimes of the destruction and pollution of their environment and of the breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments the neglecting of the needy of their Nation and of great wickedness to repent of their sins transgressions and crimes having hardened their heart though unbelief are and shall begin to feel the full out pouring of My wrath and anger as that time of grace and mercy comes to an end and when that period ends and My wrath and anger descends they decide to seek to repent and plead for forgiveness it will then be to late for the heavens and Heaven of Heavens will be to them as brass and as hard as iron for as they refused to listen and hardened their hearts stopped up their ears and blinded their eyes even when I was merciful when i need not be so shall My ears be to their plea's and the heavens as, as their hearts where towards them and them when Judgment day dawns shall be cast into the bottomless pit. But it is of all the Nations of the Earth the mighty Nations and the western Nations are the most guilt of the destruction of the pollution and destruction of Earth’s environment. But say I this as they have cause other Nations to suffer because of the pollution  of the oceans and seas so shall I cause them to suffer and return it upon their own heads.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment