Sunday 28 April 2019

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD I SHALL JUDGE THESE #EUROPEAN NATIONS #ALBANIA AND #MACIDONIA IF I FIND THEM #GUILTY OF #BREAKING MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS THEN THE ALL #CONSUMING #FIRE OF #MY #WRATH AND #ANGER SHALL #DESCEND UPON #THEM

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God of the Host of Heaven and the Heaven of Heavens and even the true and only Messiah IMMANUEL the true eternal Passover Lamb and redeemer unto thee at this time as so said I am and shall Judged each and every Nation of Europe even as I have Judged the other Nations of the Earth whose time of grace and mercy hath ended and the full force of the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger that travels on swift wings to punish the wicked and unrepentant of the Earth shall strike them even all those who have and continue to break each and every one of My Holy Laws and Commandments and also are guilty of great wickedness immorality and corruption and of the pollution and destruction of My creation even of the environment of the Earth resulting not only in the increased mortality of mankind but also the cause of the deaths of the creatures of the Earth of which I shall no longer tolerate but indeed shall pour out upon each and every one guilty of these crimes the full measure of My wrath and anger. But it is as with the courts of mankind so with Mine but more so those accused of committing these crimes of the breaking of My Most Holy Laws and commandments and against the creatures of the Earth and its environment must be Judged by the supreme Judge of the whole of creation even I Myself their crimes presented and if the verdict is guilty as charged then the due punishment is pronounce and then at a set time carried out and as I am a Just and merciful God so also do I give unto all a time of grace and mercy so that those found guilty before punishment is carried out they are given a time to turn unto Me seeking forgiveness in deep sincere humility by Faith in the only true redeemer the Messiah IMMANUEL Him being the only true eternal sacrifice for all sins transgressions and the crimes of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments especially what mankind terms as original sin and by faith being cleansed by His shed blood by believing that He was sacrifice upon the altar of grace in their place so that in Judgment the angel of death would Passover them  seeing His blood on the doors and lintels of their hearts and that as He died in their place they with and in Him were redeemed and resurrected unto everlasting life and that they would at last enter My Kingdom forever for the Messiah IMMANUEL is the only way whereby any of mankind may be saved from My wrath to come when Judgment day dawns, He alone is the only true way to gain eternal life and enter My Heavenly Kingdom forever. But as so said as I have Judge many Nations on the face of the Earth and as their period of grace and mercy comes to an end whereby they are given the chance to turn and repent and to through Faith in the Messiah obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments as it is done in the Heaven of Heavens even My Kingdom and at last to come to be with Me before My throne for ever so shall it be if they are unrepentant when that period of grace and mercy ends so shall begin the outpouring of the all consuming fire of My wrath and anger through whirlwind and fire by Hurricanes and great floods and storms as have never afore seen upon the Earth by plague and famine drought and disease until all the Nations of the Earth that have been Judged and found guilty of breaking My Holy Laws and commandments of great wickedness corruption immorality the cruel slaughter of My creatures that exist upon the face of the Earth by neglect by the pollution and destruction of the environment of the Earth upon which the creatures as well of mankind relies for their existence or the deliberate slaughter of the creatures of the Earth for pleasure or for profit and gain have been by the fullness of My Wrath and anger outpoured been punished and at that great and terrible day of Judgment finally cast into the fiery furnace of the lake wherein burns the fires of everlasting torment from which none of the wicked and disobedient and unbelieving of mankind shall ever escape fore as said between the bottomless pit wherein is the lake of the fires of everlasting torment there is a great gulf fixed over which none shall ever cross. But in as far as Albania and Macedonia are concerned I shall search them out unto perfection and if they are both found guilty of breaking My Holy Laws and Commandments of great wickedness corruption and the neglect of the needy of their Nation the pollution and destruction of their environment  they shall be punished but along with other Nations shall be given a period of grace and mercy to repent and turn unto Me but if not they shall along with the other Nations who are unrepentant shall be punished by the descent upon their Nation as so said the outpouring full measure of My all consuming wrath and anger.
This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

From the prophet of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment