Tuesday 16 April 2019

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD THESE #NATIONS #GEORGIA #AZERBAIJAN #TURKMENISTAN #I SHALL #JUDGE AND IF FOUND #GUILTY OF BREAKING #MY #HOLY #LAWS AND #COMMANDMENTS THE ALL #CONSUMING #FIRE OF #MY #WRATH AND #ANGER SHALL DESCEND UPON #THEM

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

    Thus saith the Lord God even the only true redeemer of mankind and the Holy People Israel and the only true eternal Passover Lamb whose shed blood cleanses from all sins and transgressions and the crimes of Breaking My Holy Laws and commandments of those who believe in Him by Faith even in the Messiah IMMANUEL. Thus say I at this time that now it is that all of these Nations shall be Judged from Georgia to the Western Borders of China and from India to the southern Russian Borders one by one and if found to be guilty of Breaking any and all of My Holy Laws and Commandments then the full fury of all consuming fires of My wrath and anger shall be poured out upon each and every one unto perfection but not only for the Breaking of My Most Holy Law and Commandments but also because I shall also search them out to see if they be guilty of Immorality corruption and great wickedness the neglecting of the need of their Nations and of the sick the elderly the outcast the homeless and the poverty striken and also for their destruction and pollution of their environment especially the habitat of the wild creatures of My creation that exist in their Nations. But in as far as the question concerning which Nation in the vison I gave to My servant Daniel and also given by Me the interpretation of Nebuchadnezzar’s dream of the last days and the Kingdom that shall be the last before the day of Judgement enters in. The last part thereof is the rise and fall of many Nations and Kingdoms from the time of the fall of the Roman Empire to the last days entered in let him that understands and hath wisdom see from the time of the fall of Rome and its splitting into two Empires thus receiving thereby a great wound which was healed and its fall caused by Mine own hand because of it great wickedness many Nations have risen and fallen and in Europe since. But also there was an attempt to resurrect the Roman Empire which failed as was ordained by Me until the rise of the British Empire no Nation upon the Earth equalled the Roman Empire and this one became no longer an Empire when it fell but retained its position in the World by becoming a common wealth and in the last part of the interpretation of Nebuchadnezzar’s dream all that came to pass and is still being fulfilled is as concerning the rise and fall of the British Empire and the creation of the British commonwealth created to replace it by the consent of all the Nations which as set down will survive until the setting up of My Kingdom as said in the days of these Kings shall I set up a Kingdom that shall never be destroyed and shall never be left or as it should say be possessed by any other people in all the Earth but it shall break in pieces and consume all of these Kingdoms and Nations great or small and it shall be once this My kingdom is established on the Earth that it shall stand forever and as said this shall herald in the day of the Judging of all the Nation upon the Earth in these the last days therefore the last Empire that shall hath and shall exist upon the Earth is the fallen British Empire. Thus as said many asked which Nation it would be that heralds in the Judgment day and as said if any hath wisdom given by Me saith the Holy one of Israel read the prophesies of My Word as concerning these last days and let them also understand that upon the plains of Megiddo shall the last great battle be fought. Now though it is that so said by Me I shall Judge these Nation as so set down in My Word and if found guilty as so said I will punish them by the outpouring of My Wrath and anger upon the if found to have broken any and all of My Holy Laws and Commandment especially My Moral Laws but if found as so said to be guilty of great wickedness corruption immorality the destruction and pollution of the environment and also failing to meet the needs of the Needy of these nations even GEORGIA AZERBAIJAN TURKMENISTAN but more so if found guilty of cruelly slaughtering My Earthy creatures of land seas and air even all of marine and Land mammals. Thus as so set down in My Word and according to My Holy Laws and Commandments if these Nation be found guilty they shall be punished even according to the demands of My Holy Laws and Commandments.

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

from the prophet of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment